How to crush 1 litre water bottles?

Sophelia

On 11/9/2022 at 11:25 PM, Luzifer's right hand said:

I'm just keeping the recommended stockpile of stuff for a long blackout or another catastrophe.

I tried that too but gave up when I considered that I need to store the recommended amount times 5. I'm storing carbon dioxide now for whatever it's worth. We live right next to a water reservour and our hill is veined with wells. So I assume water is the least of our options. 

Food is also taken care of, our neighbours keep chicken and look kinda weak ( the neighbours, not the chicken) I'm sure their many, many daughters would defect to us. 

21 minutes ago, kiko said:

I tried that too but gave up when I considered that I need to store the recommended amount times 5. I'm storing carbon dioxide now for whatever it's worth. We live right next to a water reservour and our hill is veined with wells. So I assume water is the least of our options. 

Food is also taken care of, our neighbours keep chicken and look kinda weak ( the neighbours, not the chicken) I'm sure their many, many daughters would defect to us. 

I just want to live long enough to see if safety measures in the chemical industry failing without human supervision will be as catastrophic as I suspect. I know of multiple sites in this city alone that will fail without cooling it is right on the Danube. Such things are never mentioned in post-apocalyptic fiction but in reality you need to get out of cities with any kind of industry asap if shit really happens. 

5 hours ago, Luzifer's right hand said:

I just want to live long enough to see if safety measures in the chemical industry failing without human supervision will be as catastrophic as I suspect. I know of multiple sites in this city alone that will fail without cooling it is right on the Danube. Such things are never mentioned in post-apocalyptic fiction but in reality you need to get out of cities with any kind of industry asap if shit really happens. 

You should write to Roland Emmerich. He is preparing his next and last disaster movie. Time for him to get it right.

58 minutes ago, kiko said:

You should write to Roland Emmerich. He is preparing his next and last disaster movie. Time for him to get it right.

Earth falls into the sun but our brave heroes safe the day by turning the atmosphere into an anti-heat shield by using the burbs of gen-modded cows into UltraMethan. Humanity lives happily ever after inside of the core of the sun.

Archived