King Jon, the new Night’s King

Maegor_the_Cool

Heh, I once dreamed that Jon wakes up (with Mel's fire magic) and yeah, he is transformed. Red eyed, even, like Mel. Inspires fear to all around him, but also a strange magnetism. Instead of marching south, he goes north, finds Bran, kills Bloodraven, goes into the lands of always winter, finds the tomb of the Night's King (thought to be legendary just as the barrow of the First King), does something I forget, plugs a dying Bran there (who turns into a Bloodraven kinda ice tree), returns south with the handful of followers (all dying due to starvation and frostbite) AND THE OTHERS, and goes to a now Bolton commanded Winterfell (Stannis is the new Reek, the battle on the ice happened some years ago; Jon promptly kills the poor bastard). Massacres the Boltons there, razes Winterfell and goes down the crypts to get something I forgot. He begins to mass wights at his back with the Others marching with him and some deranged humans-servants and then he goes further south. Woke up then. This, of course, happens only if the 5 years gap was a thing, and probably if we never get a Jon POV during Winds.

Edited by Jon Fossoway

On 6/28/2023 at 7:22 PM, Jon Snowfyre said:

Before y’all get up in a tizzy, what I mean when I say “New Night’s King” isn’t that he’ll become an Other and lead them south of the Wall.

I mean that, could Jon rise again, declare himself King of the Wall. Take the Night’s Watch men loyal to him south with the Wildlings.

Keep in mind, these men, who were already loyal to Jon as LC, will see him return from the dead, but not as a Wight. It’d be similar to when Daenerys walked out of the Pyre.

There won't be any Night's Watch men loyal to Jon after what he did.  They know what he did.  He spilled it all out during the gathering.  He told the people all about Mance Rayder and the mission to rescue Arya. 

Jon will be brought back by the Others and he will come back their wight.  He will do harm to Westeros because he will take the wights down to the kingdom to look for Arya and slaughter people along their path. 

38 minutes ago, Bowen 747 said:

There won't be any Night's Watch men loyal to Jon after what he did.  They know what he did.  He spilled it all out during the gathering.  He told the people all about Mance Rayder and the mission to rescue Arya. 

Jon will be brought back by the Others and he will come back their wight.  He will do harm to Westeros because he will take the wights down to the kingdom to look for Arya and slaughter people along their path. 

Took y’all a while to find this one huh?