Goodkind XV - Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here

MinDonner

I'm crushed! I just found out that TG.net has expired :cry: . If mystar doesn't renew it soon the world may very well lose it's last shining bastion of truth! Now what am I going to do when I'm drunk and feel like teasing people? :bawl:

Seriously, this is terrible! I hope Mystar and his crew get it renewed. For the all laughs I get out of them, I kind of see TG.net as the the Lucifer to the ASoIaF board's God. Can good exist without evil? Can the light exist without the dark?

Here's to wishing TG.net a speedy renewal!

Seriously, this is terrible! I hope Mystar and his crew get it renewed. For all laughs I get out of them, I kind of see TG.net sort as the the Lucifer to the ASoIaF board's God. Can good exist without evil? Can the light exist without the dark?

Here's to wishing TG.net a speedy renewal!

You guys are only doing this so you can troll them. :rolleyes: For shame! :P

You guys are only doing this so you can troll them. :rolleyes: For shame! :P

I do not condone or endorse trolling of any kind. I would also like to state that westeros.org is in no way responsible for my actions. That being said, I sometimes like to call Tairy fans bastards. Is that wrong?

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm dying to find out what's been going on in Faith of the Fallen. Has Kahlan been almost raped? Has Zedd lost his magical powers? Has Richard brought some death? Inquiring minds need to know!

How do all these people live so well with getting all these broken ribs from Agiel's and still seem to function properly?

its befuddling

Cara's Agiel dragged up and around the side of his ribs as he collapsed to his knees. Each rib the Agiel passed over broke with a sharp crack, like the sound of a tree limb snapping.

The captain glanced at Cara, to his side. "Ah, well, I'm fine, Lord Rahl. Really."

"You look hurt."

"I just had my ribs . . . tickled, by your Mord-Sith, that's all."

Cracked ribs? Cracked ribs are nothing! Drefan manages to stand up and attack Richard after he's had his spine ripped out (through his stomach).

Please leave your preconceived notions of basic physics and anatomy at the door. Tairy is writing stories of real human emotion here, and is too important to worry about the details. If you don't understand then you're obviously a hater of life and all that is good in the world. :P

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm dying to find out what's been going on in Faith of the Fallen.
I have not read the books, yet I will still answer your questions.

Has Kahlan been almost raped?
Duh

Has Zedd lost his magical powers?
Either that or he has been inexplicable separated from Richard.

Has Richard brought some death?
Do beasts with barbed phalli have sex with sisters of the Black Ajah?

Inquiring minds need to know!
Do they, though, do they really?

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm dying to find out what's been going on in Faith of the Fallen. Has Kahlan been almost raped? Has Zedd lost his magical powers? Has Richard brought some death? Inquiring minds need to know!

No silly, this is the book where Lord Dick invents capitalism and carves awesome statues. Although I do believe that Kahlan comes very close to being raped by Nicci at one point.

I'm looking forward to the next and last Sword of Truth novel. It's called "Confessor". How awesome is that? I'm thinking I'll have to stock up on alcohol. Have a drink every time Kahlan almost gets raped, Richard gives a speech, or when a character loses a gallon of blood and all he needs is a bit of rest and he's good to keep fighting.

I'm looking forward to the next and last Sword of Truth novel. It's called "Confessor". How awesome is that? I'm thinking I'll have to stock up on alcohol. Have a drink every time Kahlan almost gets raped, Richard gives a speech, or when a character loses a gallon of blood and all he needs is a bit of rest and he's good to keep fighting.

That will form the basis of the Terry Goodkind Drinking Game!!! All Caesar's served with a stick of moral celery.

The book kind of has to be filled with (near-) rape scenes because Kahlan (or at least, another Confessor, who has to be female) is apparently going to be the main character (judging just by the title).

Sadly, for the sake of the continued future existence of humanity, TG has said a few times that Confessor is the conclusion of the Chainfire Trilogy and will also wrap up a lot of the lengthy plot threads from the earlier books (i.e. presumably Richard calls it like it is and declares himself God-Emperor of the Entire Universe in a ceremony in which he kicks Jagang in the face), but there will be more stories in his cardboard world to follow.

Weep for the future. Weep for us all.

Originally he implied that the trilogy would be the end of the series, then he started hedging, then he started outright saying that he'd never said it would be the end and now he's going at the cash cow as if it was some peace protester that can only be killed by milking.

We now have absolute confirmation that this series will never end. Maybe Tairy finally realized that there was no way in hell anyone would buy more from a series if it started with books of the current quality. At least the first book for Sword of Truth had magic swords and dragons, now all he has to offer is moral celery, and all of it is rotted and moldy.

That will form the basis of the Terry Goodkind Drinking Game!!! All Caesar's served with a stick of moral celery.

Actually, I think Moral Clarity would be a pretty awesome name for a drink. Maybe Xray the Confessor should use her creative skills to come up with that. "I'll have some Moral Clarity, please. Shaken, not stirred." There's a competition right there. Maybe we could get Scott Lynch would hand out signed ARC's of Red Seas for the best entry.

That's an awesome idea! It would have to be one of those cocktails where the layers of drink are not mixed, but maintain their individuality... somebody wake up Xray, we need her expertise!

Archived