Scenes that made your eyes burn

The Wolf Maid

Zap, can you give a specific author? I can't seem to find what your describing.

Dammit, you're trying to lure me back to the site aren't you?

I'm not sure of the author. Let me just take a quick look at...

arghghmyeyesmyeyesargh.

OK. Here's what you have have to do to see them. Go to the main Groovy Age of Horror webpage. Then scroll down to the absolute bottom to see the last reviewed comic (the most eye burningest of them all). If you want to see the rest then I think you just click on "older posts."

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to get a lobotomy. Maybe that will make the horror go away.

I'm sorry guys, but this is pitiful. Try reading anything by De Sade. I would quote some of his stuff, but whereas the passages here are at least somewhat amusing in their child-like effort to be obscene, the Marquis' work approaches genuinely disturbing.

Read 120 Days of Sodom and nothing will ever come close to it.

:agree:

I consider myself a pretty open minded guy, but i had a hard time getting through Juliette. If you really want to read something truly depraved, you cant beat the good ole' marquis.

Hand fetish huh, reminds me of a really bad Star Wars fic I heard about (I was too scared to click on the link) featuring Asshole Anakin, Padme and the severed hands of Mace Windu.

Why is it that you know the most depraved fanfics out there, Dycedarg? :P

But then again, that question could apply to me. ;)

"Ignoring him, Mary lay back on the bed and pulled away at the sagging corrugations of her body until she was able to locate her sex. - Ah've nae cream tae lubricate this. Ye'll huv tae use spit. Howk it up, she commanded. ..."

Oh holy hell... I just thew up in my mouth a little...

OK, I sometimes visit a blog called the Groovy Age of Horror which usually has a lot of entertaining reviews of those campy, silly, and fun pulp novels written during the 60s and 70s.

However, within the last couple of weeks the owner of the blog reviewed a series of Italian comic books. Only these comics didn't deal with the usual humdrum subject matter of most comics. No, apparently, at some point in history there was a segment of the Italian consumer society that was interested in seeing comics that deal with things like barbarians eating dead babies, psycho's tormenting naked women with snakes and scorprions, and serial killers with hand fetishes.

I have been traumatized ever since.

P.S. -Obviously, the aforementioned comics are NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

Nice site........all those women tied up and the um guy munching on the baby.....I need to go..... :bawl: or :bang:

Oh, here I present to you time-travelling talking penises from Ray Bradbury.

Calvin Quartermain woke because someone had said something or called out in the night air.

But that was impossible. Nobody or nothing had.

He looked at the window at the great face of the courthouse clock and could almost hear it clearing its throat, preparing to announce three in the morning.

"Who's there?" Quartermain said into the cool night air.

Me.

"How's that again?" Quartermain lifted his head and peered left and right.

Me. Remember?

And now he looked down along the quilt.

Without moving his hands to touch and find, he knew his old friend was there. A bare subsistence of friend, but still, friend.

He did not lift his head to peer down along the sheets to the small mound there below his navel, between his legs. It was hardly more than a heartbeat, a pulse, a lost member, a ghost of flesh. But it was there.

"So you're back?" he said to the ceiling, and snorted a chopped-off laugh. "It's been a long while."

In reply, a soft pulse of recognition.

"How long will you stay?"

The slender mound beat its own private heart twice, three times, but showed no signs of going anywhere; it seemed it would stay awhile.

"Is this your very last visit?" asked Quartermain.

Who can say? was the silent reply of his old friend revisiting, nested in a wirework of ancient hair.

I do not so much mind my scalp turning gray, Quartermain had once said, but when you find whiteness sprouting down there, to hell with it. Let the rest of me age, but not that!

But age he did and age it did. He was all of a dead winter grayness now. Still, there was this heartbeat, this tender and incredible pulse saluting him, a promise of spring, a seedbed of memory, a touch of...what was the word out there in the town in this strange weather when everyone's juices roused again?

Farewell summer.

Dear God, yes.

Don't go yet. Stay. I need a friend.

His friend stayed. And they talked. At three in the morning.

"Why do I feel so happy?" said Quartermain. "What's going on? Was I mad? Am I cured? Is this the cure?" Quartermain's teeth chattered with an outrageous laugh.

I just came to say goodbye, the voice whispered.

"Goodbye?" Quartermain's laughter caught in his throat. "Does that mean--"

It does, came the whisper. It's been a lot of years. It's time to move on.

"Time, yes," said Quartermain, his eyes watering. "Where are you going?"

Can't say. You'll know when the time comes.

"How will I know?"

You'll see me. I'll be there.

"How will I know it's you?"

You'll know. You've always known everything, but me above all.

"You're not leaving town?"

No, no. I'll be around. But when you see me, don't embarrass anyone, all right?

"Of course."

The quilt and the sheets under the quilt were lowering, melting to rest. The whisper grew fainter.

"Wherever you go..." began Quartermain.

Yes?

"I wish you a long life, a good life, a happy one."

Thank you.

A pause. Silence. Quartermain found he didn't know what to say next.

Goodbye then?

The old man nodded, his eyes misted with tears.

His bed, the coverlet, his body was flat as a tabletop. What had been there for seventy years was now totally and completely gone.

"Goodbye," said Mr. Quartermain into the still night air.

I wonder, he thought, where, oh just where in hell he has gone?

The great courthouse clock struck three.

And Mr. Quartermain slept.

Geh. I was wondering if any of the Anita Blake readers out here could confirm the fact that it's possible to become a werewolf through sex? I'd love to see actual text on that. :)

In the film Ginger Snaps, the lycanthropy is sexually transmitted, as well as by the usual Biting method. It's a very good film actually but this is not the place to be discussing it. Back to the smut.

Ginger Snaps was an unexpectedly good movie.

Sex in the more recent Anita Blake books has been notable not just for its bestial nature, but also for its badly-writtenness.

Archived