Scenes that made your eyes burn

The Wolf Maid

Dear God, I wish I was that smart. You click on a link, knowing it's gonna gross you out. You gather yourself, you think, "I'm prepared, how bad could it be."

Oh, it's bad. Real bad.

See, I learned that lesson a while back. If you're warned about something, do not click on it. I'm still trying to erase the nightmarish sights I've seen while innocently browsing the Internet. All I can say is, the human mind is capable of some pretty mind-blowing, horrendously disgusting, "take-it-away!" shit.

Again, how old are you guys? I'm surprised that all of you managed to make it past age 6 without learning how to avoid things that are clearly bad for you. If this is how you behave in real life then I can see you guys playing in nuclear waste and then going, "OH MY GOD I HAVE THREE ARMS! WHY DIDN'T I READ THE WARNINGS!?"

Again, how old are you guys? I'm surprised that all of you managed to make it past age 6 without learning how to avoid things that are clearly bad for you. If this is how you behave in real life then I can see you guys playing in nuclear waste and then going, "OH MY GOD I HAVE THREE ARMS! WHY DIDN'T I READ THE WARNINGS!?"

would i grow extra penises too? Thats what usually happens in the movies(really nasty Japanese movies anyway)

Someone pointed this out to me, so here's an excerpt of Tree Sprite by Brenda Bryce. Ladies and Gentlemen and trees, I bring you tree sex or...whatever this is.

Daniel felt movement underneath him. Carefully, he moved off his woman. Lying on his side, he left his arm wrapped loosely around her, keeping her close. He was nearly asleep when he felt her move again. Prying his eyes open, he watched as her hand rose and she lightly skimmed it across her body.

Curious he watched her. “What are you doing, Oleafia?â€

She cleared her throat and turned her head toward him. “I’m checking to make sure I have not turned to coal or ash.â€

[/snip]

“Well, I don’t know. Let me check.†He started at her thigh, running his hand across the front of her leg and the curve of her hip. With just the tips of his fingers brushing against the kinky emerald bush that covered her mons, he cupped the slight bulge of her tummy. “This doesn’t feel like coal. It’s soft and smells sweet.†Leaning over her body, he placed gentle kisses along her abdomen and the junctures where her thighs met her body.

“That’s my bird’s nest. Daniel, what are you…?â€

“Wait, what do we have here?†Skimming his hands over her ribs, he nudged the undersides of her breasts with his thumbs. “Plump and ripe. No ash here.â€

“Oh, that’s my mounds.â€

She moaned when he drug his tongue along the crease he made from pressing her breasts together. He couldn’t help the smile that built up and crossed his face. As he continued to run his lips and tongue across and around her breasts, he considered how beautiful she was to him. His people were attracted to sparkling effervescence and Oleafia shone brighter than a finely cut gem. Her eyes glittered at him, her smile nearly blinded him, and her inquisitiveness touched his heart. Feeling the need to show her how happy she made him just by being herself, he rained kisses and nips along her upper torso. Laving the tight nubbins and the curve of her breasts, he pressed his lower body down on hers to keep her from squirming. She tasted wonderful, but he didn’t linger. The uncontrolled movements her body made brought his cock excruciatingly sweet torment. He had to keep her still so he wouldn’t go off before he had her insane with pleasure.

*stares at the 'tree sex'* That... is just weird. o.O

(And argh, all the scenes that where post scare me. D: So happy I didn't look at the linked 'Guts' thing. XD)

"laving the tight nubbins" ????

You have got to be joking.

. . . now I have to go back and read the whole thread.

ETA: I have now read the whole thread, minus all the links. I cannot bring myself to click on them, and have therefore avoided learning why I should be sickened by carrots and/or pools. I think this is an accomplishment I should be proud of, really.

"While on his 2003 tour to promote his novel Diary, Palahniuk read to his audiences a short story titled "Guts", a tale of accidents involving masturbation, which appears in his book Haunted. It was reported that more than 73 people fainted while listening to the readings (although it is possible that many of these incidents were staged by Palahniuk's fans for humorous effect)."

I remember this when it was happening. I'm not sure how genuine a lot of it was, but from some of the reports it seems that the first few, at least, were not set up.

I'm a pretty dedicated lurker but I wanted to chime in on this. I've been to quite a few Palahniuk signings including a couple where he read "Guts", and the people fainting certainly seemed genuine. At one just a month or two ago you could look around the room and pick out the people that weren't familiar with the story. They started out laughing with everyone else, but then just kept getting paler and paler as the story went on. In the end only one guy actually collapsed but several ran out during the story and most of the room seemed rather worse for wear. Hell, I'd had several years to get used to the story and I was still a bit light headed by the end.

This entire story: Guts by Chuck Palahniuk.

Enjoy.

Well, I'll be a son of a bitch. This appently just happened... for real. Just saw it on CNN not 5 minutes ago...

Link to video here:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/0...ool.terror.kare

I'm not sitting you either...

Edit: Here's another link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19619471/

Well, I'll be a son of a bitch. This appently just happened... for real. Just saw it on CNN not 5 minutes ago...

Like to video here:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/0...ool.terror.kare

I'm not sitting you either...

Edit: Here's another link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19619471/

I'm not sure what the proper emoticon in response to that should be. There's not one where the guy's jaw drops about eight inches that I missed, is there? Poor girl.

OK, I have to admit something, guys.

I read Touched By Venom.

And yes, it was wtf-worthy, with circumsized nuns getting turned on (how is that even possible?), homosexual brothers :rolleyes:, ... venom cock, and other... things.

And uh... apart from all that ... I liked it.

The venom cock is really mentioned once in the book and totally forgotten after WHY AM I DOING THIS. The author actually has a pretty compelling writing style and some of the stuff is really ... how does one say it... good? I mean, the book does not skimp on hardship as much as dragonsex, and the latter isn't automatically accepted by Zarq, the narrator. She treats it with disgust and horror at first, and only creeping fascination, sort of like all the newbies who read "Guts". (I've read that story three times, only to be unpleasantly reminded each time that... ew) Also, I liked Beauty a little.

But yeah, the wtf stuff is really wtf-worthy. I'm not even going to touch the whole female issue. :ack:

/confession time over

Archived