Still More MLB

Jaxom 1974

Guest OsRavan

is that it? not mroe exact? ie paid how much paid by whom paid for how long?

if thats the full definitin then I am a professional sports writer.

Guest OsRavan

hmm. i will add now that i have played it the first ten times i tihnk my perfect score was a bit of a fluke. its nto really a very accurate game. by that i mean the amount you are off by can be so little its stupid. specialy on a map with no lines. like.. if you get something like nebraska first... its not a amtter of skil lbut sheer luck getting it right. I can find you and tell you any state on a map. And I can get pretty close to exact too on a blank map like this. But the very small fractiion you can be off and fail.. well come on. we arent REALLY talking skill here. Becuase you can know where col is. kn ow it on a map with lines drawn. AND know it on a map without lines this. But if your borders dont PERFECTLY line up with the not drawn borders you fail. versus if you are "20 miles" off or some such absurd thing

Rockies-DBacks in the 11th inning and nobody has posted the entire game? Are we disrespecting the NL that much?

I have had the TV on mute all night, both AL and NL. It's been pretty good. TBS needs to get rid of that guy with the horrible jacket and hair that keeps doing the reporting from the stands, though.

Classy, Arizona fans. Well Played.

Why, what'd they do?

Rockies-DBacks in the 11th inning and nobody has posted the entire game? Are we disrespecting the NL that much?

Yes, yes we are.

Why, what'd they do?

They threw water bottles onto the field when an interference call went against them. Arizona runner charging into second base in order to stop a double play. I thought it was a fair call as it almost was a tackle.

Archived