Best in Bed?

No Ser

Women seem to be willing to overlook severe burn damage in a man. Very progressive.

The fact that women seem to be willing to overlook the god awful greasy comb over on a man, is even more progressive! :rofl:

(Although secretly, I quite like his EMO comb over :wub: )

Also, the most attractive feature in a man is intelligence and wit. A smart and witty, but average looking guy could turn on a woman faster than a handsome airhead. It is known ;)

Intelligence and wit are attractive to some people. Not all. Perhaps in a mate, but this thread is about romping in the hayloft.

However, if the option was to have a romp with HBO-Tyrion, I'd be all over that. Sexaaaayyyyy.

I'm surprised, too, that people mention Sandor here.. I always thought he was impotent. He has all the characteristics and traumae that would cause inability.

Where are you getting this? People with complex PTSD can have sex, y'know. Hmm, though impotence could explain his anger issues...

The reason I'm surprised to see him on here is that, if his experience is limited to prostitutes, he's unlikely to have acquired much finesse, and with his inability to pick up on cues, well... :dunno:

3-5 strokes and its over brigade...awesome.

(Although secretly, I quite like his EMO comb over :wub: )

Rapsie I am disappoint...

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Tyrion. Just because he's unattractive (and gets more and more ugly as time goes by), that's why? Anyway, I can remember, that it's said several times in the books that he's quite the talent despite his obvious er...... limits.

Also, the most attractive feature in a man is intelligence and wit. A smart and witty, but average looking guy could turn on a woman faster than a handsome airhead. It is known ;)

Well, I'm not going to judge Tyrion by that 3 strokes incident because I only remember one time when it happened, but all of the information about his talent comes from his own POV, so I wouldn't trust it either. No one that is not being paid to lie about it ever says that Tyrion is great in bed.

And that is not known! /said by someone who wouldn't touch Petyr Baelish with a ten-feet pole

And that is not known! /said by someone who wouldn't touch Petyr Baelish with a ten-feet pole

LF most likely does have some skills, but they're nullified by his overall creepiness and gross ethical bankruptcy.

Oberyn also most likely has mad skills, but he's just... ugh.

Well, I'm not going to judge Tyrion by that 3 strokes incident because I only remember one time when it happened,

I think there was another in time in ADWD, with the slave in Sellheroys.....or however it is spelt! I actually think Khal Drogo would be the worst....or Robert. :ack:

daario is kinda cute....

(afraid to admit it)

Don't be! IMO, Daario shouldn't be so ridiculed and hated. He's handsome in his own way and judging by Dany's experience in ADWD certainly relevant to this thread :)

I think there was another in time in ADWD, with the slave in Sellheroys.....or however it is spelt! I actually think Khal Drogo would be the worst....or Robert. :ack:

I'll take your word for it, I don't remember it that well and have no desire to ever read that chapter again. My face was stuck like this :stillsick: the entire time.

Well, if you want a dagger in your back before the night is up, then go sleep with him.

Dany is yet to get her dagger despite spending many nights with him and Daario could well be genuinely in love with her, so I would take my chances, heh.

Isn't she a little.... young?

She's 19, people even younger than her have been mentioned (Jon Snow, anyone?). :dunno:

Guess I am a little prejudiced when it comes to Tyrion bur I saw HBO Dinklage before I read the books.....but wits counts for something..........

All those young guys like Robb or Jon are out for me, I 'd rather serve them hot chocolate instead of......

I must insist on Oberyn: apart form his body, being smart is highly erotic, nothing comes close to that.

The hot ladies are Taena Merryweather and Septa Lemore, curiously Daeneris too because she is simply interesting..... But far too young for me.

The Stark girls are basically children, to name them in one sentence with sex is simply wrong to me.

But about the only romantic couple where I imagine some nice chemistry and love is Renly and Loras to me, too bad......so sad......

Guess I am a little prejudiced when it comes to Tyrion bur I saw HBO Dinklage before I read the books.....but wits counts for something..........

All those young guys like Robb or Jon are out for me, I 'd rather serve them hot chocolate instead of......

I must insist on Oberyn: apart form his body, being smart is highly erotic, nothing comes close to that.

The hot ladies are Taena Merryweather and Septa Lemore, curiously Daeneris too because she is simply interesting..... But far too young for me.

The Stark girls are basically children, to name them  in one sentence with sex is simply wrong to me.

But about the only romantic couple where I imagine some nice chemistry and love is Renly and Loras to me, too bad......so sad......

Oh yes! I forgot about Septa Lemore. She is banging!

I thought this was a shallow thread on who we'd bang, not who we'd date. Stupid men can be great lovers and conversely, witty, charming, intelligent and thoughtful men can turn out to be a huge bore in bed.

Tyrion's terribleness in bed has nothing to do with the fact that he's small and ugly, it's mentioned several times that he just plain sucks in bed. Sorry, but a man over 30 with such a large amount of experience (albeit only with prostitutes) should know how to control his uhm...fluids. I feel sorry for him though, his father forcing him to rape the woman he loved while everyone watch must have been pretty traumatic and has probably taken its toll on his sexual abilities.

Oberyn sounds extremely sultry and man-slutty, he'd be a terrible boyfriend, but a good one-night stand I guess.

Renly and Loras I guess... Being hot does not a good lover make though...

Tyrion's terribleness in bed has nothing to do with the fact that he's small and ugly, it's mentioned several times that he just plain sucks in bed. Sorry, but a man over 30 with such a large amount of experience (albeit only with prostitutes) should know how to control his uhm...fluids. I feel sorry for him though, his father forcing him to rape the woman he loved while everyone watch must have been pretty traumatic and has probably taken its toll on his sexual abilities.

Oberyn sounds extremely sultry and man-slutty, he'd be a terrible boyfriend, but a good one-night stand I guess.

Renly and Loras I guess... Being hot does not a good lover make though...

I thought Tyrion was still in his twenties? Your point still stands though :P

Isn't she a little.... young?

She's older than Jon actually, being about 19 years old I think.

Tyrion is only 23 in GoT.

Archived