GOODKIND XXX: The Mad Moose Tackles Tairy

Myshkin

Still no hate mail yet, though it should be coming my way soon. As soon as someone posts about my little joke on terrygoodkind.net. At that point I'll surely get quite a few emails! ;)

Some of the comments are entertaining, yes. But I'm always amazed by how seriously some people take certain things...

Oh well...

Patrick

Isn't that Kahlan, or if you want something modern, Lara Croft?

Nah, I'm thinking of a non-American gal who'd send rabid vampiric squirrels after the villains :P

It is the will of Goodkind that you buy his book!

I took 15 minutes out of day and sketched a quick portrait of Goodkind. Maybe if I have time during the rest of the week I might doodle a few more.

I love it! You should consider doing this for a living.

Both? :leaving:

Scary, isn't it, contemplating the sort of woman who has such a fascination with me and who in turn fascinates me, no? ;)

And she speaks jibber-jabber better than I do. I only can converse in two, maybe three languages and understand bits and pieces of a fourth. She can understand elements of five and is thinking of learning a sixth (Spanish) so she can read virtually all of the books that I own :o

I deleted that a few days ago, mostly because it was a bit of an eyesore, but also to please her a bit (down moment for her, since recovered). But she's the reason why I quote Saint-Exupéry in my sig here and Borges's "The Aleph" over at wotmania. Yes, you may start with the "whipped" smileys, if you must ;)

And I see that T-Day has arrived. I should crash now and not log on for a while to avoid spoi...err, to avoid mourning the Moose's death by alcohol intoxication, right? ;)

Ahahaha. Death Chooser.

It's been T-day here for a while now. It's 3:38 pm Tuesday.

In my defense, it's 1:53 AM here as I type this and I have to wake up sometime in the morning and call about an ESL teaching position that I saw advertised. Making money > staying up until the chickens that aren't chicken but instead are evil incarnates awake :P

In my defense, it's 1:53 AM here as I type this and I have to wake up sometime in the morning and call about an ESL teaching position that I saw advertised. Making money > staying up until the chickens that aren't chicken but instead are evil incarnates awake :P

And yet you're here, posting. Go to sleep, man. :pirate:

Archived