GOODKIND XXX: The Mad Moose Tackles Tairy

Myshkin

Who does Goodkind see as playing Richard and Kahlan? Goodkind kind of evades and then attempts to define the parts by who he doesn't see playing them: George Clooney or Tom Cruise. This surprised me, since I would have thought Cruise had more than enough crazy to play the part of Richard. And George Clooney would probably look awesome in drag.

What are talking about. While Cruise certainly has the intensity and the crazy to pull off Richard, the man is clearly shorter than most men though not shorter than all midgets, which would disqualify him. He'd have to wear giant platform shoes for the whole series. Either that or he would have to repeatedly assert that he really is taller than most men though not taller than all men. If he did that it would be ok since he would be playing Richard and therefore anything he said would be objectively true.

All of which makes me wonder, are platform shoes a part of the War Wizards Outfit? And if so is this little boost included in our understanding of Richards height? Could Richard, in fact, be taller than some men though not as tall as most men? Might he not really be shorter than a few men, taller than some, and roughly the same height as many others? If the standard unit of measurement in Terryland is the "thing", and height is progressively measured "no things" "a few things" "some things" "a number of things" "many things" "most things" "all things", at which point on this continuum does Richard's height fall if he is not receiving any chiropodial aid?

Curious minds wonder.

We need an official Lemming thing.

TG.net quotes the wizard's rules, we need something to quote!

How about Asimov's Three Laws?

I don't know how they fit in, but I'm sure someone can enlighten us.

The first is obvious.

The first law: A lemming may not feed the Yeard or, through inaction allow the Yeard to be fed.

I'm not sure about the rest, any ideas?

I'm not sure- I think it is a different one but I can't be sure. I kind of spaced out while Terry was ranting about his book covers since he's talked about that about a bajillion times before in chats and transcripts.

I listened to it, and it seems he does mention the bouncing food again, this time with mashed potatoes or something.

I see you down there, Zappa.

I HEED THY CALL, MISTRESS.

That's pretty effective. :thumbsup:

DF, where's you Tairy avatar? :P

I listened to it, and it seems he does mention the bouncing food again, this time with mashed potatoes or something.

That's pretty effective. :thumbsup:

DF, where's you Tairy avatar? :P

Well...1) I don't want to mess with the greatness that is Dylan, and 2) I don't know how to do that photoshopping of images. Dylan with a yeard might be a horrid sight, you know ;)

Considering your avatar and what you said...no way in hell would I use a goat! :P

Dare I ask where you found that image?

*ponders a Mud People avatar, though...*

OK, I did as I said I might. Text might be a bit tiny to read due to the "shrinkage," but here is the link to the original photo with text.

Somebody had to do the "gibber-jabber," no? ;)

Dare I ask where you found that image?

Uh, private album a stockphoto site. :)

Nice, DF. I'll see if I could ah, edit it for you for ah, clarity.

I have been having endless fun tonight. I have challenged that guy who cannot be named but whose name starts with a "M" to defend the demonic chicken scene. So far he has not done so.

Wonder why?

...he's busy celebrating the release as well?

My avatar should be enough of uh, uh reply for your question, Myshkin.

Holy Tairy, that's awsome!!!

I have been having endless fun tonight. I have challenged that guy who cannot be named but whose name starts with a "M" to defend the demonic chicken scene. So far he has not done so.

Wonder why?

Where when how? Link please (if it's at TG.net you'll have to repost it here for me, 'cause I can't go there no more :cry: )

Uh, private album a stockphoto site. :)

Nice, DF. I'll see if I could ah, edit it for you for ah, clarity.

That would be greatly appreciated :D

Almost thought about changing my SN for the occasion, but I don't think "Tairyfanatic" would be nice to have for a month or so :P

As for the pic site...link? ;) *wonders why you look up breasts so often - sign of super-evilness like mi querida?*

Archived