GOODKIND XXX: The Mad Moose Tackles Tairy

Myshkin

I still haven't gotten any hits from terrygoodkind.net, so things have remained civilized so far. But that should change! ;)

Patrick

They still haven't banned me yet either...but then again I don't even remember my account name there let alone have gone there in over half a year so...No thanks.

Oh and WM, high on life and other things :D

Damn, Myshkin - what about us Europeans? Do we get vodka? Or something country-specific (slivovica, palinka, or something like that?)

'peans can drink whatever they want. What do I care, their all going to hell anyway.

[mod bra] Just wanted to remind everyone of the rules, etc, regarding these threads. Additionally, as tempting as it is to outdo each other on the avatars, remember that the mod team can and will take your avatar down if we think it violates board rules or is in extreme distaste. Just personally, I'd avoid the rape-centric avatars, as these will definitely not translate well anywhere else on the boards, and also have the potential to really offend some people. Finally, let's avoid anything that can be construed as defamatory towards Goodkind himself. Mock the words, not the man. Thank you. [/mod]

OK Tairyheads, I was torn between laughing at the noble goat almost-rape and shaking my head and wondering if things have gone a bit too far. But since there ought to be some amusing bits, I pasted the possibly-offensive photo into a Blog entry and advertised the Avatar Week, even if I have no inclination to put a Yeard on my Dylan avatar ;)

P.S. I might just add WM's avatar just to "balance" things out ;)

I did not create the goat avatar as a means to offend, just something that might give some a chuckle or laugh. I created the picture in about 5 minutes on my lunch break. I do feel that since Goodkind is a public figure he is open to parody.

Anyway, I've switched to a more tame avatar and linked to the original for those that are curious.

OK Tairyheads, I was torn between laughing at the noble goat almost-rape and shaking my head and wondering if things have gone a bit too far. But since there ought to be some amusing bits, I pasted the possibly-offensive photo into a Blog entry and advertised the Avatar Week, even if I have no inclination to put a Yeard on my Dylan avatar ;)

P.S. I might just add WM's avatar just to "balance" things out ;)

Monday just got funnier!

Anyway, I've switched to a more tame avatar and linked to the original for those that are curious.

...ahahahaha. Isn't that the icon we have on our respective pages? Sweet!

I just got the email telling me that Confessor has shipped. Looks like I'm going to the liquor store tomorrow. All your prayers are welcome.

I will pray for you, Moose.

You just liked the fact that I enlarged WM's tits ;)

Hrmm...

If only... :P

... :leaving:

I still want to know the secret of a War Wizard's power. I think it has something to do with Vaseline.

No doubt it does. :P

C'mon! You know you laughed at that silly pun! :P But I did show your avatar to a special ladyfriend of mine. Her comment: "I guess that means that I'm super evil then" :leaving:

Some things are just too frightening to contemplate! :P

Larry,

I'm so jealous that you get to post that goat-fucking avatar! :P I nearly pissed my pants!

Now, if a "serious" book reviewer like me were to do this, I'd get crucified... Which is really unfair, you know. I put some Kool and the Gang to set the mood, post a pic of the Yeard in all of his splendor, mention Chuck Norris and Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and people get excited!

Patrick, irked at the unfairness that is life! ;)

There's a flip side to that, Pat. If I had done this at wotmania, people would have teased me about having "Tairy Love" :sick: And remember, I was a proper life chooser in this: I stole them, although I did note those were avatars of regulars here :P

And considering the traffic I've been receiving the past few weeks, seems like quite a few people are starting to read the reviews...especially Poles ;)

C'mon! You Some things are just too frightening to contemplate! :P

...I concur. :smoking:

Now, if a "serious" book reviewer like me were to do this, I'd get crucified... Which is really unfair, you know. I put some Kool and the Gang to set the mood, post a pic of the Yeard in all of his splendor, mention Chuck Norris and Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and people get excited!

Patrick, irked at the unfairness that is life! ;)

That's OK, Pat. We still love cheer for you. :) Although the comments you got were fairly entertaining. I can't help by having flashbacks of certain fans who complained of an author posting his politics in his blog/journal. God forbid the man should write down anything beside his book in his own blog. :)

Bah at the editing of my words to make it seem like it was saying something else! Or rather, boo!, since bah would be too close to a noble goat's bleating for it to convey the proper amount of derision at the editing! :P

But I'm just waiting for the superheroine wielding the D Cups of Justice to save the day here! ;)

Archived