Limited Edition Prints

Ran

Doh! Missed the boat here. Would very much like a copy of both of these, especially Eddard.

If anyone has one/both available and would like to negotiate for a trade (my money for your prints), let me know via reply or PM. Thanks!

• 4 months later...
Doh! Missed the boat here. Would very much like a copy of both of these, especially Eddard.

If anyone has one/both available and would like to negotiate for a trade (my money for your prints), let me know via reply or PM. Thanks!

Hate to bump this after so long, but I'd still really like a copy of Eddard if anyone has an extra they might part with. Last shot! :)

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Woah! I didn't get an email about Jon being available... lets hope they're still there on Friday!

Oh, and to the others up-thread, we have both the Ned and Sansa prints, signed by George. And no, you can't have them! :P:kiss:

ETA: Looks like Ned is still available, or maybe they printed more?

http://www.dabelbrothersstore.com/song-of-...-art-print.html

The Jon Snow one is a Michael Kormack work right? He is easily the best ASOIAF artist along with Mike S. Miller.

All of the released prints by DB are by Michael Komarck. He is certainly the best character artist for George R.R. Martin I have seen. I specify character artist due only to the fact that Nasmith, who is regarded as one of the best landscape artists in the world, is doing castle and landscape scenes for Martin.

I already ordered the Jon Snow print. I have the first two in my study. I hope DB plans to release all of Michael's calendar work in large print. Those will have the same fate. :)

Archived