Limited Edition Prints

Ran

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I ordered some and haven't recieved them. it's been weeks since DB said they would ship. There is no tracking available through thier store, and getting ahold of them is like pulling teeth. I'll contact them again anyway I suppose.

I'm in the same position. Sent an email a couple days ago but I haven't had a reply.

The first two prints arrived timely. I had them framed and they look awesome hanging on the wall. Can't wait to add the Jon Snow picture.

I don't mind waiting but it is frustrating when I am not told ahead of time to expect a wait.

I'm in the same position. Sent an email a couple days ago but I haven't had a reply.

The first two prints arrived timely. I had them framed and they look awesome hanging on the wall. Can't wait to add the Jon Snow picture.

I don't mind waiting but it is frustrating when I am not told ahead of time to expect a wait.

same here. how did you have your's framed? my g/f frames professionally, so I have some nice ones for both prints and the kings landing map i own.

same here. how did you have your's framed? my g/f frames professionally, so I have some nice ones for both prints and the kings landing map i own.

I had both framed through a local shop. They have a dark metal frame with an antique finish. The matting is a cream color material that is the same color as the highlighted snow in the Sansa print. Both turned out nicer than I anticipated.

That's great your g/f was able to frame them. My wife and I promised we wouldn't hang anything cheap looking on the walls of the house. A nice frame isn't cheap :(

A few days ago I received a reply from DB to an email I sent a few weeks ago inquiring about order status of the Jon Snow prints and the possibility of future Komarck ASoIaF limited prints. Well I have good news:

I got word that the prints are shipping in 1 week. On the 28th of the month following images by Kormarck will be made public. He is one AWESOME artist I have to admit :)

Les D

I am hoping by following images he means they are going to be releasing more limited editions prints from Komarck in the future!

• 2 weeks later...
Nope. I'm getting pretty upset. I paid for my Ned print back in October and it hasn't shipped. I e-mailed them roughly two weeks ago and I've heard nothing.

Sadly, this has often been my experience with the DBPro store. Great products, but always delays and lack of information. I received the first piece of art I ordered from them around a year late, heh. Lets hope this doesn't take quite as long. If anyone hears anything, pass the word along!

• 2 weeks later...

I got an email that the print has been shipped. Unfortunately, Ned and Sansa prints took about 8 weeks to arrive last winter. So I think it takes long into the next year before Jon print arrives too.

I got the free Tyrion Lannister wallpaper already in August. Great piece of art.

I got an email that the print has been shipped. Unfortunately, Ned and Sansa prints took about 8 weeks to arrive last winter. So I think it takes long into the next year before Jon print arrives too.

I got the free Tyrion Lannister wallpaper already in August. Great piece of art.

How did you get the Tyrion wallpaper? I pre-ordered the calendar months ago and I thought the wallpaper was part of the deal. I dont think it was ever emailed.

The email with the personalized Tyrion wallpaper I recieved came from "[email protected]" and had a subject line starting: "Order ID #" Perhaps you didn't realize there was a file attached, or maybe your spam filter grabbed it. Anyway hope this helps. It is real, and shows Tyrion at a most precarious time in his life. And Komark is quickly moving into Howe/Lee territory... he's the definitive Ice and Fire illustrator.

How did you get the Tyrion wallpaper? I pre-ordered the calendar months ago and I thought the wallpaper was part of the deal. I dont think it was ever emailed.

I also didn't get that wallpaper. And i check my spam folder every day, so probably didn't missed it.

Archived