Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

I don't like this. dayne might be guilty but i absolutely hate the 4 other people on the lynch with me.

I don't like this one bit. Are you willing to let a killer live because you're not happy with the other voters? Why? Scared of being tarnished by being in a lynch with them? Isn't the idea to increase team innocent's chances of winning, not necisarily to be the chump left alive at the end? If you beleive your case on someone is the best case at the present time, removing the vote because you don't like fellow voters is beyond stupid. It's downright wrong.

As for dissapearing after, sure. But i resent that i clear everyone else. I merely don't think we have much information yet, even for a day 1. I have cleared no-one.

I am suspicious of Frey because he withdrew his vote (Martell).

He attacked him and then tried to prove that he is innocent.

I never voted for Martell so I couldn't have withdrawn my vote. I voted for Tully to get a reaction out of Martell and never moved that vote until I voted Bara. I did attack Martell because he said something I thought was suspicious - the quote I later realized I misunderstood about most of the FM being on the lynch. I changed my mind because I felt that after talking with him and letting him explain, he was most likely not guilty because of the reasons I thought he was. I did not try to 'prove' he was innocent, but just stated my thoughts on why I now believed he was.

Interesting. There was just an hour between these two posts? Frey, explain? :devil:

This is in reference to my saying I was the 4th vote when I was really the 5th. I misremembered - it happens.

Frey- Actually somewhat intriguing here. Martell looks to be innocent most likely and Blackwood did make some ok points I thought. I was fine with thinking of Frey as an innocent for awhile until he all of a sudden completely changed his POV on Martell and attacked me. It seemed somewhat out of character and the whole situation felt somewhat manipulative. Also, where the fuck did they go?

As I said - I don't think I flipped on a dime concerning Martell. Just because I was asking many questions and expressed suspicion does not automatically mean that I am suspicious enough to place a vote. In fact, I never did.

And it is the weekend after all. Am I not allowed a little fun away from the boards?

I would still like to lynch Baratheon, and am still ok with Dayne. I don't like Blackwood's vote on me. It was very quick after Westerling with no additional reasoning, IIR.

OK, Blackwood did have some additional reason for voting for me. He felt that me saying I could also go for a Dayne lynch, but am keeping my vote on Bara seemed odd. Like I was trying to justify keeping my vote on Baratheon over Dayne.

As I was typing up my summary and vote on Bara, Dayne posted his vote for Martell, which I didn't see before hand. It was Bara's vote on Martell that struck me wrong, so Dayne doing the same thing rang the same bells.. After doing a quick skim re-read, I noticed the other things that bothered me about Bara. Notice, he only became vocal after I called him out.

I'm happy that you folks finally listened to my advise. I am fine with a Greyjoy lynch.

Bolton, if I were you I wouldn't "give a fuck" on Cerwyn's bible. Let me explain my reasoning to you:

1) We have three factions, right?

2) The FM usually have severaloptions to play the game:

a) to lay low and being non-committal

B) to be vocal and reasonable to influence the innocent players

c) to be nice and friendly to everyone

3) Now, in this game we have also a Cultist. The Cultist is able to kill the FM. The Cultist wants someone on his team who is smart enough to survive the next view days.

Have to go to work now, sorry..... :leaving:

It is day 1.

17 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Bolton, Crakehall, Dayne, Frey, Greyjoy, Lannister, Manderly, Martell, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell, Westerling.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

6 votes for Greyjoy (Reed, Baratheon, Bolton, Dayne, Martell, Tully)

5 votes for Dayne (Lannister, Swann, Arryn, Manderly, Frey)

2 votes for Frey (Westerling, Blackwood)

2 votes for Tully (Crakehall, Stark)

1 vote for Martell (Greyjoy)

1 players have not voted: Tyrell.

2:52 left

I'm worried about us getting a lynch today. I'm willing to vote for Dayne still, but there's no point changing right now, since Greyjoy has more votes. And I'm about to head to sleep.

Hopefully some people will be around for the end of the day.

Hi lads.

Sorry, but I'm sick. Bad cold, fever, that kind of stuff. So, I'll be reading the last few pages, what happened when I stopped reading was that people had finally gotten off the Martell case and... someone... was accusing Baratheon of being uncontributive, and then another argument started. I could've posted something, but right now I'm not really able to come up with much that I feel is worthwhile - mostly parroting other thoughts.

Right. Reading.

ETA: Forgot to mention, I see you people are thinking of lynching me, but I have no idea why...

Right, now I'm up to speed, more or less.

I see the case on me is based on the post about not believing more than 1 evil being on the Tully mob. This was in response to whoever it was who said that there would be many evil on it, and maybe 1 who resisted. Of course, this is really ridiculous, and later on it turned out I had misread the entire thing, along with a few others. I'll dig out the post later.

My problem so far is that I'm rather sick. I have a fever, I cough a lot, my eyes fucking itch and so on. Whenever I read up on what's going on (I was around on and off all of yesterday) and I think "hey, that's something I could point out" and then I realize someone else said it before me, and I end up parroting. Sorry, I'm not really in shape for great original thinking here :-\

As for the lynch today, it stands between me and Dayne. I actually kind of like the case on Dayne, but by now I guess I have little time to go back and re-read it properly before day ends. Also, this will just make me look like an opportunistic bastard escaping a lynch, and I'm not supposed to point that out :rolleyes:

Archived