Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

When did we get to day 2? *confused*
your missing my point.

you claim that since you put 5 people on an innocent list, you cannot possibly be a FM since a FM would never do that. They want more people to hide behind...your words.

now, say day 2 roles around and Tully does something really fucking suspicious. you go, "tully is suspicious because he fucked a cow" and vote him. so your day 1 innocent list is now null and void because of day 2 events. That's why your WIFOM reasoning is shit.

as i recall.... your reason for voting for me was because you voted first and i voted sixth? thats nonsensical. if thats a reason... why such a crappy one?

ah, here we are:

i believe this was after i said i was citing other peoples reasons for voting for tully? oh, by the way, each of our votes counts the same.

and please do show me the contradiction, id love to see it.

The contradiction:

- enthusiasm / high vote count

- arguably, a lynch is better than no lynch

- i dunno. if i see another vote go up ill prbly remove. i was just continuing the joke votes

You list reasons. Then you claim its a joke vote.

Me saying its a contradiction -

Is it joke or not, make up your mind.

Cutting down suspect pool to such a great degree is not one they often choose. Is much too risky for them. Leaves them less places to hide.

I say 5 people are not suspicious. Narrows suspects to 11.

so, going by what you said here.... wouldnt you still have 'plenty of place to hide'?

not particularly since you were one of those people. so you're saying all people like you are suspicious but all people who are posting aren't. right...

I can't hold that view, because I was one of those people? Why not? I think its the right way to analyze the game. The fact that it has me on the suspect list doesn't mean anything to me. I'm not worried about myself, I'm worried about finding the evil players.

so, going by what you said here.... wouldnt you still have 'plenty of place to hide'?

For day 1, cutting the suspect list down that much is too much for a FM. This is elementary and it disturbs me that some of you don't get it.

You list reasons. Then you claim its a joke vote.

well have to go indepth to find out why this is not a contradiction... or maybe a page back from my quote.

Tully is either very, very enthused to be playing a Lost based mafia game or attempting to pad the post count a bit... maybe both?

- house tyrell

i couldnt have been citing this, right? you know, in response to this question?

You got me. I definitely don't know what to think of this.

Perhaps, you would like to give us a shade of a reason?

- house martell

I can't hold that view, because I was one of those people? Why not? I think its the right way to analyze the game. The fact that it has me on the suspect list doesn't mean anything to me. I'm not worried about myself, I'm worried about finding the evil players.
yes but it's hypocritical.

You say you're innocent. ok. now, you want to look at people who are doing the very exact same thing you are doing as an innocent. Why would you think tehy're evil if you're innocent doing the very same thing? couldn't they be innocents too? it makes no sense.

I think they're suspicious cause they're not participating, but i dont like one of the main perpetrators of that criticizing them for the same thing he's doing.

It is day 1.

17 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Bolton, Crakehall, Dayne, Frey, Greyjoy, Lannister, Manderly, Martell, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell, Westerling.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

5 votes for Dayne (Reed, Bolton, Lannister, Swann, Arryn)

3 votes for Frey (Martell, Westerling, Blackwood)

2 votes for Baratheon (Manderly, Frey)

2 votes for Martell (Greyjoy, Dayne)

2 votes for Tully (Crakehall, Stark)

1 vote for Lannister (Baratheon)

1 vote for Reed (Tully)

1 players have not voted: Tyrell.

For day 1, cutting the suspect list down that much is too much for a FM. This is elementary and it disturbs me that some of you don't get it.
its because youre trying to play this off as it makes you innocent. you're defending yourself in a situation where you never should have. You're WIFOMing what FM would do and saying because you're doing it, youre innocent. that's fucking suspicious no matter how elementary it is.

remove vote

I don't like this. dayne might be guilty but i absolutely hate the 4 other people on the lynch with me.

Reed makes no sense. he defends himself with WIFOM for absolutely zero reasons.

Arryn comes out of nowhere, does a reread, clears most poeple and votes Dayne for the same thing i said. then all he does is post against Dayne.

Lannister has hardly been around. made very little headway and voted. id ont even remember the reason so i'll have to go back and check.

Swann did the same thing as Arryn except he disappeared.

none of those votes were good. none of those people who are voting has really jumped into the game and commented on much else except reed, except he's prematurely using it as a sign of his own innocence.

i dont know what to do and im fucking tired.

which obviously makes it impossible for anybody else to answer.
no, but you claimed righ tafter you answered it, that it wasnt your reasons. that you were posting other people's reasons because the question was discussing "people" even though it wasnt.

yes but it's hypocritical.

You say you're innocent. ok. now, you want to look at people who are doing the very exact same thing you are doing as an innocent. Why would you think tehy're evil if you're innocent doing the very same thing? couldn't they be innocents too? it makes no sense.

You're leaving out an important factor. One that's pretty obvious. I know I'm innocent. I know nothing about them.

Of course they could be innocents too. Did I say they were all guilty? Nope. I said they were all suspicious. I'm willing to bet at least a few evil players are on that list. Again, Cerwyn's Bible. They are avoiding the discussion, and it's suspicious in a game with 2 evil factions.

The point is, we're not talking about certainties here. We're talking about odds. The odds are that they are more likely to be evil than the general player.

I think they're suspicious cause they're not participating, but i dont like one of the main perpetrators of that criticizing them for the same thing he's doing.

Why not? Again, I know why I missed the discussion today. My holiday gift to my parents was to take them out to a play and dinner. I couldn't be around all day. I know absolutely nothing about those other players, and their play style fits my profile for an evil player in this particular game. I'm not going to ignore all of my expectations and analysis simply because I was away from the computer this afternoon.

no, but you claimed righ tafter you answered it, that it wasnt your reasons. that you were posting other people's reasons because the question was discussing "people" even though it wasnt.

ive gone as far as to cite the post ive pulled the reasons from. i took martells question as a question towards the lynch mob, not any one person on it.

By the way, this wins the "most suspicious post in the game so far" award.

And yeah, I agree with those of you who said that Martell's idea of looking at the lynch train. To me, that train seemed just as much like boredom as anything else, and though it might be someone evil on it, it doesn't seem overly likely. Not that it's unlikely either, but I sort of doubt that more than one player on that train is evil, if that many.

Good job walking the middle line, Greyjoy. Wishy washy, under the radar, doing his best to not commit to a position. Exactly what I would look for in a FM in a game with 2 evil factions.

You're leaving out an important factor. One that's pretty obvious. I know I'm innocent. I know nothing about them.

Of course they could be innocents too. Did I say they were all guilty? Nope. I said they were all suspicious. I'm willing to bet at least a few evil players are on that list. Again, Cerwyn's Bible. They are avoiding the discussion, and it's suspicious in a game with 2 evil factions.

The point is, we're not talking about certainties here. We're talking about odds. The odds are that they are more likely to be evil than the general player.

i don't know what cerwyn's bible is nor do i give a fuck. if you keep point it out, it makes me think you're trying to use the existence of it to prove a point...one that you can manipulate.

As for your important factor, when did I leave it out? I even said it in my post that you say you're innocent. so therefore, I'm not ignoring it.

Why not? Again, I know why I missed the discussion today. My holiday gift to my parents was to take them out to a play and dinner. I couldn't be around all day. I know absolutely nothing about those other players, and their play style fits my profile for an evil player in this particular game. I'm not going to ignore all of my expectations and analysis simply because I was away from the computer this afternoon.
but they could too. that's the point. you, yourself claim innocent, yet you're finding all the people who are doing the very same thing you are doing, as an innocent, guilty. it's hypocritical any way you look at it, whether you are innocent or not.

By the way, this wins the "most suspicious post in the game so far" award.

Good job walking the middle line, Greyjoy. Wishy washy, under the radar, doing his best to not commit to a position. Exactly what I would look for in a FM in a game with 2 evil factions.

Greyjoy did bother me earlier. I'll do a quick reread.

well have to go indepth to find out why this is not a contradiction... or maybe a page back from my quote.

- house tyrell

i couldnt have been citing this, right? you know, in response to this question?

- house martell

You did not say at that time that you were providing reasons as to why other people would be voting for Tully. You just listed reasons to vote for Tully. They looked like your own reasons. As a result, I felt you were contradicting yourself.

It wasn't until later, after people reacted poorly to your post, that you claimed you were providing general reasons why anybody might suspect Tully.

Archived