Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

Well that was quick.

that one post that Reed pointed out is pretty much his only game content and it's wishy-washy. I could definitely vote that way. the only other post that had anything to do with the game was a discussion on how to speculate about evil roles without discussing good roles...a completely safe topic.

It wasn't until later, after people reacted poorly to your post, that you claimed you were providing general reasons why anybody might suspect Tully.

i didnt think there was a need to. honestly, im not really seeing why this is such a big deal - but maybe youre seeing something im not here?

Bolton, I am finding myself in the same position as you. This is a CF game and I would like to get a lynch. However, I am not sure I like many of the options it looks like we have so far:

9 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

5 votes for Dayne (Reed, Bolton, Lannister, Swann, Arryn)

3 votes for Frey (Martell, Westerling, Blackwood)

2 votes for Baratheon (Manderly, Frey)

2 votes for Martell (Greyjoy, Dayne)

2 votes for Tully (Crakehall, Stark)

1 vote for Lannister (Baratheon)

1 vote for Reed (Tully)

1 players have not voted: Tyrell.

Dayne- Someone I would not mind lynching, but, same as you, I don't really like the support that his lynch has gotten thus far.

Frey- Actually somewhat intriguing here. Martell looks to be innocent most likely and Blackwood did make some ok points I thought. I was fine with thinking of Frey as an innocent for awhile until he all of a sudden completely changed his POV on Martell and attacked me. It seemed somewhat out of character and the whole situation felt somewhat manipulative. Also, where the fuck did they go?

Baratheon- Obviously not a lynch I'd support.

Martell and Tully- ditto generally. Tully has not been making me happy by giving nothing in terms of thoughts, but I'll let them stay around for now.

Lannister- Well my vote here hasn't put me in my grave yet. He would be someone I would be fine with lynching. Has not really added much and I haven't liked pretty much anything they've said.

Reed- Maybe another possibility here.

My lynch preferences are Lannister followed by a dead heat between Frey, Reed, and Dayne (all not far behind). What are others thinking?

The point is, we're not talking about certainties here. We're talking about odds. The odds are that they are more likely to be evil than the general player.

You must have missed last game where the two silent players were innocent. And I believe the game before the case was the same.

i don't know what cerwyn's bible is nor do i give a fuck. if you keep point it out, it makes me think you're trying to use the existence of it to prove a point...one that you can manipulate.

In a game with 2 evil factions, the evil players tend to play an under the radar game. They usually choose to not be loud, aggressive leaders, because they want to avoid being targeted at night by the other team.

There are obviously exceptions to the theory, but for the most part, it helps increase your odds of finding the bad guys in a game with 2 evil factions. And that's what this game is all about - increasing your odds of finding the evil players.

The great thing about the Cerwyns Bible theory is that its very difficult for the FM to escape it, even if they are conscious of it and they want to avoid it. Because the fear of being night killed is always going to be strong for them in a game with 2 evil factions.

You are a very arrogant person. That's fine. But its going to cause problems for you, if you continue to think you know everything, and you refuse to actually listen to some advice and learn a bit about the game of mafia. Saying you "don't give a fuck" about a theory thats been proven to be accurate time and time again is just ignorant.

As for your important factor, when did I leave it out? I even said it in my post that you say you're innocent. so therefore, I'm not ignoring it.

You might have recognized that I say I'm innocent, but you're ignoring the impact that has on your whole 'hypocrisy' rant.

but they could too. that's the point. you, yourself claim innocent, yet you're finding all the people who are doing the very same thing you are doing, as an innocent, guilty. it's hypocritical any way you look at it, whether you are innocent or not.

You're being dense. Honestly, you should be kind of embarrassed by this argument.

Again, I'm going to be suspicious of people who are acting suspicious. Regardless of whether or not I've been acting the same way. Some of them are obviously going to be innocent, like me. Some of them are going to have good reasons for not posting a lot, like me. The list is too long for all of them to be guilty. That doesn't change the fact that they are suspicious.

They are playing how I expect an evil player to play in this game, and I think the odds of them being evil are higher than the odds for most of the other players. I'm not going to hesitate to say that, regardless of where my own gameplay has positioned me. I'm out to help the innocents, not protect myself.

what are your thoughts on greyjoy? He has one vote too as of recently.

He has very little content and that post Reed points out is classic middle of the road. I guess my only misgivings are that Reed bothers me a bit and we would not find out much from lynching Greyjoy as others. Although as I think about it we would not find out all that much from Lannister or Reed in particular. Well, Greyjoy's CF would give us some insight on Reed and we would not be losing much by lynching Greyjoy. I can see the benefits.

Reed:

What do you think of Frey?

interesting...

reed, question. if you were suspicious of greyhouse, why did you wait to address this and vote for him until after bolton dropped his vote on me? was it because my lynch mob was losing momentum?

Bolton was irrelevant. I've been re-reading the thread and responding to posts at the same time. That post stood out while I was re-reading the Tully lynch mob section. So I posted it and moved my vote, because I suspect him the most right now.

Bolton was irrelevant. I've been re-reading the thread and responding to posts at the same time. That post stood out while I was re-reading the Tully lynch mob section. So I posted it and moved my vote, because I suspect him the most right now.

sounds good. im willing to believe that.

the issue with voting for greyhouse is that id like to see some input. you know, give him a chance to defend himself. well see if he wants that, i guess.

You must have missed last game where the two silent players were innocent. And I believe the game before the case was the same.

As I said, some of the less aggressive players will be innocent. They can't all be evil.

Gertrude was caught partly because she was under the radar.

Daedalus never had the chance to be under the radar, because he fucked up and defended Gert. After that, he was stuck in the spotlight for the rest of the game.

Filter was very under the radar.

Ser Spider wasn't under the radar - but he could afford to be more aggressive, because he was bulletproof at night.

Hm, I had thought you had mentioned the silent players but I am not finding it now.

Anyways, I am getting tired and do not want to be up much longer. Greyjoy seems like a decent target for today seeing as though nobody is really interested in the other options I mentioned.

Hm, I had thought you had mentioned the silent players but I am not finding it now.

Anyways, I am getting tired and do not want to be up much longer. Greyjoy seems like a decent target for today seeing as though nobody is really interested in the other options I mentioned.

i am getting tired too and I think the best lynch, at least of the options presented so far is greyjoy. i still like the Dayne lynch but i absolutely loathe the people who jumped on the lynch so it's making me second guess it. i could lynch Reed but would rather keep him around for the time being. I don't like the frey lynch.

Greyjoy

and now i am off. I will not be around for end of day.

Here again.

Remove vote.

I don't want to lynch Frey now. In fact, I agree with Reed's opinion that we shouldn't lynch any of our vocal players, and, so I don't want to lynch Reed either.

Greyjoy will do, but I need some time to think before voting.

God, that was completely agonizing.

You spam the thread to death and all you can come up with is a compromise lynch on Greyjoy because he made a wishy-washy post about 18 hours ago?

No thank you.

I say we go back and lynch Dayne. Lynching vocal players gives us much more information than lynching people who barely speak as a last minute compromise (and it keeps the thread size manageable). I also didn't like the way Bolton removed from him. It's a CF game and it just rung some bells the wrong way.

Ok, I re-read Arryn and found that he is too unconfrontational for his post count of 19. No suspects at all? Gah.

Alas, he left, and I don't want to lynch a person in his absense. But we need to look at Arryn closely tomorrow.

Greyjoy.

I am ready to switch to Dayne for sake of lynch, but Greyjoy seems more preferable now.

It is day 1.

17 players remain: Arryn, Baratheon, Blackwood, Bolton, Crakehall, Dayne, Frey, Greyjoy, Lannister, Manderly, Martell, Reed, Stark, Swann, Tully, Tyrell, Westerling.

9 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

5 votes for Greyjoy (Reed, Baratheon, Bolton, Dayne, Martell)

4 votes for Dayne (Lannister, Swann, Arryn, Manderly)

2 votes for Frey (Westerling, Blackwood)

2 votes for Tully (Crakehall, Stark)

1 vote for Baratheon (Frey)

1 vote for Martell (Greyjoy)

1 vote for Reed (Tully)

1 players have not voted: Tyrell.

You have....5:16 left.

Archived