Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

There is no way I think I can be here for the night to end. I am falling asleep as I sit here.

I think after Frey, I am bother the most by Reed. He quotes someone else's post and says he is suspicious of the same people all for being quiet when they had the same number of posts as he did. He gives no other reasons for his suspicions. He also list several that he is not suspicious of, again without any reason.

Its coming Blacky. Patience you must learn. :D

Question for you. If I am guilty, why do I call 1/3 of people in the game innocent? Much better for me to leave many suspects, not few.

I don't suspect Tully at all, so I don't think Marty was defending Tully.

And I look at Tully mob and I see some clear attempts to joke or create pressure (votes by Bolton and Frey). Martell either did not see that or he faked that he didn't see it so he could setup people on mob for a lynch. But why try for such a poor, obvious setup? FM does not need to exert so much to get innocent lynched on day 1. And why not back down or go in another direction when setup meets resistance? Too much risk. No, setup doesn't make sense. Martell is genuine.

why don't you suspect Tully? What has he done thus far this game that has made him look innocent? all i see from him is some RP and then calling out people who haven't posted much, which I had already done.

i still don't get your reasoning for why Martell is the most innocent player in the game but ill take your word for it.

If you are lynched, and the CF comes up innocent, then you will find out what conclusions we could draw after you are lynched and the CF comes up innocent.

If you cannot make us see that you are innocent, then your next job is to find someone that you think is guilty, ideally NOT Martell since you've made that point very clear already, and tell us all why they're a better lynch than you. Sighing morosely accomplishes nothing.

if you want others i suspect, it would be reed and lannister. reed offered no reason as to their vote, and kept it around despite growing lynch posisbility, and lannister is just as opportunistic as im being accused of being.

actually, reed hasnt given a reason for anything theyve down this game.

if you want others i suspect, it would be reed and lannister. reed offered no reason as to their vote, and kept it around despite growing lynch posisbility, and lannister is just as opportunistic as im being accused of being.

Give me quotes. Give me proof. Give me a reason to believe that you'd be a reliable innocent to have around at endgame.

Its coming Blacky. Patience you must learn. :D

Question for you. If I am guilty, why do I call 1/3 of people in the game innocent? Much better for me to leave many suspects, not few.

I have no idea. I just said I was bothered the most by you after Frey. Does being bothered by = guilty? Sometimes. Other times it is just a difference of style. I have yet to decide where you fall on that, but as I said, I'm not 100% awake at the moment and I doubt I will be around for whatever you plan on posting.

I feel confident leaving my vote on Frey.

why don't you suspect Tully? What has he done thus far this game that has made him look innocent? all i see from him is some RP and then calling out people who haven't posted much, which I had already done.

i still don't get your reasoning for why Martell is the most innocent player in the game but ill take your word for it.

Tully is meta-game analysis.

Forgot to mention, there is a large part of meta-game analysis for Martell too.

Believe it or not, up to you.

I gave a reason. You contradicted yourself. Clear as day.

I believe you and me are both hunting down squirrels to eat for dinner tonight on this godforsaken island.

if you are innocent, why would you even WIFOM this?

Possibly because the FMs want to appear like a typical innocent?

Hah! Now you're both being quite silly. FM have plenty of things to do to be innocent. Cutting down suspect pool to such a great degree is not one they often choose. Is much too risky for them. Leaves them less places to hide.

uh, this is an alted game. You're not seriously citing meta as a reasoning to believe innocence? i give up.

Hah! Now you're both being quite silly. FM have plenty of things to do to be innocent. Cutting down suspect pool to such a great degree is not one they often choose. Is much too risky for them. Leaves them less places to hide.
you do realize that saying you think they're innocent on day 1 doesn't mean jack shit when you say they've done something on day 2 to make you think theyre guilty right?

Opinion. A valid one. Also a view I disagree with. Alas.

I gave a reason. You contradicted yourself. Clear as day.

as i recall.... your reason for voting for me was because you voted first and i voted sixth? thats nonsensical. if thats a reason... why such a crappy one?

ah, here we are:

1 vote is different from 6 and I never gave serious reason like you Dayne.

i believe this was after i said i was citing other peoples reasons for voting for tully? oh, by the way, each of our votes counts the same.

and please do show me the contradiction, id love to see it.

Other than my 8 posts (it is a weekend after all and the same number as you had at that time) what do you find suspicious of me? My lack of Spam? My being called away during the Tully pile up? (I had started a conversation asking another bystander his thoughts but had to attend something) My vote on Frey? I gave my reasons, and they were independent of the other votes on him. He has yet to answer to the two main reasons I listed.

I would like to see reasons other than post count for all your suspicions actually, since that is the only reason you have listed.

To answer you, Blackwood. Perhaps you misunderstood my post. I say 5 people are not suspicious. Narrows suspects to 11. Of the rest, I do not like the ones who fail to contribute to the discussion and I do not like Dayne. I never claimed that any one of them stood out to me yet for particular reasons, other than Dayne.

Am I not allowed to agree with Tully that people are under the radar and that its bothersome? It is invalid point just because he made it first?

Cerwyns Bible, people. Learn your history.

so, by your own logic, wouldnt it be good for you to convince everybody that an fm would never do what you just did if you were indeed an fm?

Am I not allowed to agree with Tully that people are under the radar and that its bothersome? It is invalid point just because he made it first?
not particularly since you were one of those people. so you're saying all people like you are suspicious but all people who are posting aren't. right...

Archived