Mafia Game 48- It's over

House Dondarrion

As for the lynch today, it stands between me and Dayne. I actually kind of like the case on Dayne, but by now I guess I have little time to go back and re-read it properly before day ends. Also, this will just make me look like an opportunistic bastard escaping a lynch, and I'm not supposed to point that out :rolleyes:

Dude, this is a CF game and we need a lynch. If you don't vote for Dayne nowish I'm voting for you quicker than you can say "We do not sow".

Also, this will just make me look like an opportunistic bastard escaping a lynch,
And not voting will make you look like an unhelping bastard preventing a lynch. Just vote, Greyjoy, I promise you won't be blamed because of this. We still have a hope.

Right, my post that everyone has up in arms about, being wishy washy, was, as far as I can remember, in response to a post by Martell. Frey clears up the confusion here.

Looking at the Dayne lynch, I find that I agree quite a bit with it. Also, some of the players I like are on it, such as Arry and, Manderly (though I can't remember anything he said - just a positive vibe). Frey I'm a bit ambivalent about, but I think I'm starting to see him in a more positive light too. Lannister a bit the other way, and Swann I have no read on. On the other hand, on my train you have Dayne, Martell, Tully and Reed, all players I don't like for various reasons. Mostly tied up in my gut.

Right, I'll move my vote to Dayne. Re-reading the thread again, though I'll keep an eye on the last page here, to see what happens. Specificly, I'll find the posts dealing with the case on Dayne and voice in where I agree and so on.

I really don't like how fast the Greyjoy mob went through the roof. I've seen the post, and although I agree that it's extremely wishy-washy, one post is no ground for a lynch. I'm not defending Greyjoy or anything, but I'm really concerned how everyone went for an easy target, with an accusation that they cannot defend from in a proper way.

While re-reading, Reed's removing of the vote right after Bolton's struck me as extremely suspicious. I've seen their defense later on, and it's not satisfying. It just came in the wrong moment, and I can't overlook it. As for Bolton, you say that you hate the people voting Dayne (and I've made probably more of a case than you, although I agree that I've just repeated half of it), and yet you switch to Greyjoy mob, thereby 'becoming' one of those people. It makes no sense.

I was going to say that we won't gather much info by voting Greyjoy, but on the second thought, consider me your possible swing vote. Yes, I know that it sounds scummy. I know that I've showed how keen I was on a Dayne lynch. But if it's not going anywhere, I'm willing to lynch for the sake of lynch. If Greyjoy is guilty, great. If they are innocent, we can learn something from their mob. But I'm still more keen on Dayne.

I'm here too.

Looks like nobody's gonna get lynched.

BTW Greyjoy, we have already heard that you are sick for few times now, you are emphasising it too much.

Right now we have the numbers to lynch Greyjoy. One player more and we'd have the numbers to lynch Dayne too.

Interesting... I could decide on who to lynch...

Right now we have the numbers to lynch Greyjoy. One player more and we'd have the numbers to lynch Dayne too.

I know...

But if I make a wrong decision, then I'm next.

I'll reread their posts and then I'll maybe decide.

We can't wait for one more player. Lannister, Manderly, Westerling - you should all vote Greyjoy ASAP, otherwise we all (and you three especially) will be in trouble.

Archived