Mafia 57: The stowaways

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Stonetree' post='1518418' date='Sep 15 2008, 09.26']I really hate do do this, but it's time for me to give up the charade. I will be even more busy this week than I originally planned, and I might even risk a modkill after day 3 (will be on a trip from Thursday on). There is also a good chance that I might be killed next night. I hope you understand that I try to play it safe because of that.

[color="#FF0000"][b]I am the Lonely Wolf, innocent version.
[/b][/color]

I have investigated a player last night, and I got a 'roled' result. Since that player might still be one of the friends, I will give them another chance to reveal before I announce the name of that player. If there's no reveal I will assume that my investigation result is guilty.

Since I don't want a friend reveal from a player that I do already trust (a bit), I will give you a shortlist of players that I might have investigated:

Drumm

Goodbrother

Harlaw

Kenning

Orkwood

Saltcliffe[/quote]

You're making a BIG mistake here. A very big one.

[quote name='House Goodbrother' post='1518425' date='Sep 15 2008, 16.32']Whats so convincing about Myre's reasoning and posts? How are they helpful? I know for a fact that they are too few to convince anyone.
Now why you point out your correct guess on Wynch's innocence, isnt it because you may actually know all the innocent ones here?[/quote]

No one here knows all innocents. There are two FM teams, so even from an FM PoV not everyone is innocent (but they have a better chance to know that someone is innocent, that is).

[quote name='House Orkwood' post='1518431' date='Sep 15 2008, 16.37']Sorry, if my post are a little chopping...work and all that jive.

I don't think the friends should reveal. If Stonetree is telling the truth, there is no protection for them tonight.[/quote]

Dude, I am just acting as a martyr. Bothe teams have to try to kill me tonight, since they cannot trust the other team to do the duty. On night three I will be able to heal myself, remember? The friends are safe tonight.

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1518454' date='Sep 15 2008, 09.52']Perhaps, but now it's too late. In fact, Stonetree made his role too damning evident even before the reveal.[/quote]

No kidding. I was pretty sure he was too.

But that is what really bothers me most about this. He made no secret of his role. I think he was planning this. Just not sure why.

I have not even once thought him guilty, but who I am to judge guilt?

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1518454' date='Sep 15 2008, 16.52']Perhaps, but now it's too late. In fact, Stonetree made his role too damning evident even before the reveal.[/quote]

Right. And it was exactly THIS situation that I tried to prevent by suggesting my yesterdays plan.

[quote name='House Drumm' post='1518458' date='Sep 15 2008, 10.55']For once we agree.[/quote]Yeah. I knew you have seen this; perhaps, you also knew I have seen this. We both tried to pearsuade him from reveal. Now, Kenning says he has seen this also, but he never tried to help. Too bad.

Oh, I meant Orkwood, not Kenning.

[quote name='House Stonetree' post='1518343' date='Sep 15 2008, 08.36']Just when I began to like Botley.....

So you suggest that I should stop speculating and start.....what exactly?!? :rolleyes:[/quote]
Speculation is good. But you must speculate about [i]the right thing[/i]. Speculate about what role each person is, not what roles there could be. Find the FM, don't sit around wondering how many FM there are.

[quote name='House Botley' post='1518479' date='Sep 15 2008, 11.05']Speculation is good. But you must speculate about [i]the right thing[/i]. Speculate about what role each person is, not what roles there could be. Find the FM, don't sit around wondering how many FM there are.[/quote]Botley, you seem to be almost only person here who haven't understand who Stonetree is. :)

[quote name='House Stonetree' post='1518205' date='Sep 15 2008, 03.47']Unlike Goodbrother, I am convinced that Myre is not an FM. His few posts so far have been reasonable and helpful, although his case against Orkwood has not been that strong.

I still have a good feeling about Volmark (yes, it's still strictly based on his first post), and I want to point out that I was right about Wynch's innocence.[/quote]
I don't understand your need to clear other people when you don't have the evidence. Unless you have a find (not completely sure) or the CF result, then we don't know. So you don't know. I was concerned you were evil and trying to get people on your good side by saying you trust them, however considering your reveal I think it is clear you are just a very misguided innocent.

Stonetree, this is a very foolish move. One FM team could have very easily withheld or an evil lonewolf could have blocked the kill of themselves or their partner. There are a number of other possibilities that could have happened. If your find nets us a guilty, then that's great but I, and many others, will be very unhappy if you unnecessarily out the friends.

[quote name='House Volmark' post='1518493' date='Sep 15 2008, 11.15']Stonetree, this is a very foolish move.[/quote]People, stop it! He played as he could. If you think it was foolish, you will have a possibility to say this on the spoiler thread. No need to blame anybody now. Please, just comment if you believe him and, if you are in the list, if you want to reveal as friend.

[quote name='House Volmark' post='1518493' date='Sep 15 2008, 17.15']I don't understand your need to clear other people when you don't have the evidence. Unless you have a find (not completely sure) or the CF result, then we don't know. So you don't know. I was concerned you were evil and trying to get people on your good side by saying you trust them, however considering your reveal I think it is clear you are just a very misguided innocent.

Stonetree, this is a very foolish move. One FM team could have very easily withheld or an evil lonewolf could have blocked the kill of themselves or their partner. There are a number of other possibilities that could have happened. If your find nets us a guilty, then that's great but I, and many others, will be very unhappy if you unnecessarily out the friends.[/quote]

Unhappy because of what?

Two anonymous friends don't help us at all. A lynched friend does not help us at all. In the moment when one friend gets nightkilled (I already showed that it is not unlikely) we loose any advantage that this role might have given us. The other friend is alone, and he is not even in a position to verify his role, since we have no CF for his partner.

Two revealed friends OTOH reduce the suspect pool down to 9 players. And with me we are down to 8 players, of which 4 are evil.

I say it again: FM [i]always [/i]oppose plans that help reducing the number of suspects. FM and misguided innocents.

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1518507' date='Sep 15 2008, 10.24']People, stop it! He played as he could. If you think it was foolish, you will have a possibility to say this on the spoiler thread. No need to blame anybody now. Please, just comment if you believe him and, if you are in the list, if you want to reveal as friend.[/quote]
I'll give my opinion whenever I decide to thank you very much. I have the possibility to say it right now and I chose to. Don't tell me what I can and can't say, thank you very much. Your opinion holds very little weight with me at this point.

My issue is that many times the friends have plans for how they will reveal and they will do so at a time of their choosing. Let people play their own roles instead of putting them in a position they don't want to be in.

[quote name='House Farwynd' post='1518507' date='Sep 15 2008, 10.24']People, stop it! He played as he could. If you think it was foolish, you will have a possibility to say this on the spoiler thread. No need to blame anybody now. Please, just comment if you believe him and, if you are in the list, if you want to reveal as friend.[/quote]

I am not blaming. I am disagreeing. I am also telling the friend to not reveal.

Before the LW reveal, and was in favor of this, but now, with him revealing, it changes things.

[quote name='House Volmark' post='1518513' date='Sep 15 2008, 17.26']I'll give my opinion whenever I decide to thank you very much. I have the possibility to say it right now and I chose to. Don't tell me what I can and can't say, thank you very much. Your opinion holds very little weight with me at this point.[/quote]

It's ok Volmark. :cheers:

I got the impression that you think I revealed because I fear I was targeted last night. That's not the case. I know that I wasn't targeted, since I did not heal myself. I am revealing now because of RL issues in the coming days and because I fear that I will be a likely NK choice. And because I am 95 percent sure that my investigation result means 'guilty'.

[quote name='House Volmark' post='1518513' date='Sep 15 2008, 11.26']I'll give my opinion whenever I decide to thank you very much. I have the possibility to say it right now and I chose to. Don't tell me what I can and can't say, thank you very much. Your opinion holds very little weight with me at this point.[/quote]Well, if you don't want to say if you are friend or not, it's your saint right. Just stop calling Stonetree names. It isn't healthy for the game.

Archived