Mafia 57: The stowaways

House Targaryen

[quote name='House Kenning' post='1518760' date='Sep 15 2008, 13.35']20 minutes had passed between you showing up and you posting the code. A simple copy/paste from your friend forum would take no more than 5.[/quote]

sorry but I can't spend that much time here. I was on the phone with a billion dollar emergency. I won't be back for a few hours...all hell just broke loose here.

eta: I don't do codes unless evil :P

[quote name='House Orkwood' post='1518770' date='Sep 15 2008, 13.44']sorry but I can't spend that much time here. I was on the phone with a billion dollar emergency. [size=4] I won't be back for a few hours[/size]...all hell just broke loose here.

eta: I don't do codes unless evil :P[/quote]
So...there is nothing more to say....I'd just like to remind you that everyone around seems to believe Stoney...and that Orkwood liked Stoney's plan yesterday, but didn't reveal...

Let's get this lynch done soon!

[quote name='House Orkwood' post='1518770' date='Sep 15 2008, 13.44']sorry but I can't spend that much time here. I was on the phone with a billion dollar emergency. I won't be back for a few hours...all hell just broke loose here.

eta: I don't do codes unless evil :P[/quote]

You're not going to explain the problems with the code, which I addressed in my recent post?

If not, I'll be voting for you soon.

[quote name='House Kenning' post='1518777' date='Sep 15 2008, 13.48']So...there is nothing more to say....I'd just like to remind you that everyone around seems to believe Stoney...and that Orkwood liked Stoney's plan yesterday, but didn't reveal...

Let's get this lynch done soon![/quote]
I agree that Orkwood is the lynch for today, but why the rush?

[quote name='House Orkwood' post='1518696' date='Sep 15 2008, 13.04']A lot of things changed since yesterday. We had a reveal plan. Merlyn was my partner, and he was to reveal, but was not able to get back before the end of the day, and then ended up dead.
He was the one who coded his post with the word "friend" so I could later refer back to it.

Who was attacking Merlyn yesterday? Wynch. Who did I go after? Wynch. Who defended me? Merlyn.

I wasn't really confused by the kill. Someone even said in the thread there was a connection between us.

So there you have it. One friend dead, the over friend outed by the LW. go innocents.[/quote]
I really doubt that. Like, REALLY!!! [b]Orkwood[/b]. If he turns up innocent, we can always lynch Stonetree.

[quote name='House Goodbrother' post='1518718' date='Sep 15 2008, 21.50']If we consider all the possibilities about Stonetree's true identity at last it will be
the matter of him being on innocent side or the evil side.

Now that he revealed his role and asked the friends to reveal two possibilities show up:

1- Friends reveal themselves, what will happen? Either FM kills Stonetree first as he cant heal himself due to
the out of energy condition, or he kills a friend ( both of them if there are more than one FM) again because
Stonetree cant do anything

2- Stonetree is not what he claims to be, this way Friends will be sacrificed and killed for nothing.[/quote]
This is my post about my opinion on if friends should reveal or not

[quote name='House Orkwood' post='1518751' date='Sep 15 2008, 22.02']I actually believe Stone tree. I trusted him yesterday as well. I just didn't agree with this plan today[/quote]

This is your answer to my post. You claim you trusted Stonetree but you didnt agree with revealing today?
And you still revealed? Why did you coded your roles so complicated none would ever
consider the possibility of such code?
[quote name='House Kenning' post='1518760' date='Sep 15 2008, 22.05']20 minutes had passed between you showing up and you posting the code. A simple copy/paste from your friend forum would take no more than 5.[/quote]
I have to say I agree with Kenning here, took you so long to come up with an evidence.
Your evidence being incomplete too as Myre suggested missing a letter?
Still, Im not gonna rule out the small possibility that you may be telling the truth, so I'm gonna
wait to see if you can convince us.

[quote name='House Botley' post='1518802' date='Sep 15 2008, 13.59']I really doubt that. Like, REALLY!!! [b]Orkwood[/b]. If he turns up innocent, we can always lynch Stonetree.[/quote]

Why the fuck would we lynch Stonetree? He could still be the innocent LW, even if Orkwood is the Friend.

God damn, Botley, you are so fucking suspicious.

[quote name='House Myre' post='1518809' date='Sep 15 2008, 14.01']Why the fuck would we lynch Stonetree? He could still be the innocent LW, even if Orkwood is the Friend.

God damn, Botley, you are so fucking suspicious.[/quote]
But we'll find out Orkwood's role, right? Oh wait, no we won't. Well, I still am pretty damn sure that Orkwood is guilty. (I was suspicious of him on day one, remember? Back when everyone was getting on my case for having no new evidence for suspecting him? Yeah.)

[quote name='House Volmark' post='1518789' date='Sep 15 2008, 14.53']I agree that Orkwood is the lynch for today, but why the rush?[/quote]
Why wait? he said he's not gonna be back for the next few hours. I sincerely doubt that there is a possibility of another lynch. His partner knows he's toast, and we can't get a reaction for him.

[quote name='House Kenning' post='1518819' date='Sep 15 2008, 14.07']Why wait? he said he's not gonna be back for the next few hours. I sincerely doubt that there is a possibility of another lynch. His partner knows he's toast, and we can't get a reaction for him.[/quote]
We don't really need to. I just like to have everyone check in and have people talk a little bit more. Having an easy track through the day is a bonus for the FM. No need to think, just go with the flow and it's easy peasy.

[quote name='House Myre' post='1518809' date='Sep 15 2008, 15.01']God damn, Botley, you are so fucking suspicious.[/quote]
I don't find Botley suspicious at all.

My re-read of Orkwood says that Myre and Botley can't be his partners, because they seriously pushed for his lynch early on D1.

Most likely partners are Goodbrother, Farwynd and Drumm. Will try to elaborate and make cases when I have more time.

[quote name='House Volmark' post='1518823' date='Sep 15 2008, 15.09']We don't really need to. I just like to have everyone check in and have people talk a little bit more. Having an easy track through the day is a bonus for the FM. No need to think, just go with the flow and it's easy peasy.[/quote]
Nah...it's easy peasy already. He can just vote Orkwood without thinking and no-one would blame him for it.

Just here for a minute. there was a reason why I investigated Orkwood, namely that he was the only one who suppported my plan, hence he was the only one where I could be sure to get a definitive investigation result (roleless = innocent / roled = guilty).

[b]Unvote Orkwood[/b], I don't want to end the day too soon, since I will be very dead before I have tiome to post.

It is day 2.

11 players remain: Botley, Drumm, Farwynd, Goodbrother, Harlaw, Kenning, Myre, Orkwood, Saltcliffe, Stonetree, Volmark.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

4 votes for Orkwood (Volmark, Farwynd, Kenning, Botley)
1 vote for Kenning (Orkwood)

6 players have not voted: Drumm, Goodbrother, Harlaw, Myre, Saltcliffe, Stonetree.

[quote name='House Goodbrother' post='1518859' date='Sep 15 2008, 14.31'][b]Orkwood[/b] Shouldnt have gone at this crucial stage, I think he didnt have
defense and chose to flee.[/quote]
? I'm confused.

[b]Removing vote[/b] for now. There is still discussion to be had and Stonetree, despite some of my disagreements (I was lacking information he had :P), hasn't lead us astray yet.

Archived