Minigame 64.5: a very Supernatural minigame

House Targaryen

One thing I will say however is that I find it suspicious WJ hasn't commented one way or another about me yet. I've given people enough rope to hang me with if that is indeed the direction they wish to take today. Perhaps WJ is ignoring me right now because he thinks I may be a symp and he doesn't want to kill a potential ally.

I have a very specific reason for not commenting about you or your suggestion.

Did you read the last game? You remember Penrose/LCOTNW? I think your behaviour in this game is similar - non-confrontational, polite etc

Avoiding arguments by stepping back from own cases is always suspicious - see how Luwin got under fire for claiming to make a serious vote, but removing it for being non-serious?

The main problem is that some players always act like this - see LCOTNW, who is something like a bard in our community. Lot of evil players act like this, though, because they pay more attention to what they are saying and the potential backlashes of their posts.

I'm actually always kind of polite and non-confrontational. (Of course, I could just be a killing killer who kills lying about my base behaviour, and really be super-aggressive outside of the game.)

I thought your posts were quite well thought out.

*beams*

Need to reread now so I can figure out what all the *nudge-nudge, wink-wink* about hAlO is about.

Well, the game did start late at night and it's hard to post in the morning or in the middle of the day. So, I basically missed everything but the RP stage. I don't believe that is enough to warrant lynching me. At the moment, I think the ebst bet for a lynch is Halo. He seemed serious about his post wanting us to post the names of our roles, and I don't think that would be a good move for us. While it seems a bit crazy for the FM to do, maybe they were taking a risk, and I think that he's the best bet for today.

I'm not going to take it back because god knows someone would jump on me for it, but I think people think I support this idea a lot more than I actually do.

I was just saying it's one approach we could take to the game. It has worked for us in the past.

Need to reread now so I can figure out what all the *nudge-nudge, wink-wink* about hAlO is about.

When you figure it out can you let me know? Thanx ;)

Well, we have less than 3 hours now.

My rank for today would be:

Slick Mongoose

Masonity

Fireball/TMW

Halo

This is how my suspicions shake out right now. Masonity was up there on top, too, but I moved him down based on more recent posts.

I am still thinking about whether I would join a lynch of Fireball or TMW. I definitely would if there were a CF.

If anyone wants to talk about the advantages of lynching someone when there is no CF, I would find that helpful.

Three things.

1. Mina, why did my post ring false?

2. I reread TMW and I feel better about his posts. He did one or two things early in the day that I don't think a killer would do that I noticed upon rereading. On top of that, the context for his argument was put into a better light as I think I read it in bits and pieces in between meetings.

Well, the game did start late at night and it's hard to post in the morning or in the middle of the day. So, I basically missed everything but the RP stage. I don't believe that is enough to warrant lynching me. At the moment, I think the ebst bet for a lynch is Halo. He seemed serious about his post wanting us to post the names of our roles, and I don't think that would be a good move for us. While it seems a bit crazy for the FM to do, maybe they were taking a risk, and I think that he's the best bet for today.

If we've decided not to lynch the two new people, and others refuse to vote WJ, Mex, Piper and Malc, then there is a very small lynch pool to work from even before we get onto suspicions. I wouldn't mind voting for Luwin, but some of his iffy posts could be put down to being new. And at the moment, it doesn't look like anyone would join me in voting him.

You missed everything but the RP stage. Fine. But from what I remember, you didn't come and start commenting on everything that was happening when you got back. You did post this however, and it didn't make me feel any better. You vote for Halo because he seemed serious about wanting to post the names of our roles yet at the same time, you think it's crazy for a FM to do while also thinking they could be taking a risk? It's suspect reasoning at best.

You know, it's funny. Everyone keeps talking about how WJ, me, Piper and Malc are unlynchable yet the only person who said they wouldn't vote for us was LC. No one else did. Hell, we actually had 4 people arguing against LC saying that they would vote for us. So why do we continue to still talk like we're unlynchable? Does LC's word carry that much weight? Mina voted me. If you think any of the unlynchable are guilty, vote them. This is really getting tiresome.

Fireball

I'm actually always kind of polite and non-confrontational. (Of course, I could just be a killing killer who kills lying about my base behaviour, and really be super-aggressive outside of the game.)

nothing wrong with being polite. Polite players like us are always innocent. Always. Non-confrontational can be a problem, though. Also, you should avoid looking at all reasonable. Being reasonable is a sure ticket to getting lynched.

*beams*

Read Halo's original post where he suggested the reveal and then try and think about what might motivate him to make that post if he was evil, and if he was innocent. You don't have to know anything about Halo to figure it out. It is not anything conclusive, either way (as Malc pointed out).

You know, it's funny. Everyone keeps talking about how WJ, me, Piper and Malc are unlynchable yet the only person who said they wouldn't vote for us was LC. No one else did. Hell, we actually had 4 people arguing against LC saying that they would vote for us. So why do we continue to still talk like we're unlynchable? Does LC's word carry that much weight? Mina voted me. If you think any of the unlynchable are guilty, vote them. This is really getting tiresome.

I would vote for you if I did think something was off about your posts. But at the moment, I have no reason to suspect you at all. The chances are at least one of the of you are guilty, but there's nothing to convict you so far, and we're not going to risk losing one of our strongest players at this early stage just on the hope of you being guilty. That is the point.

It is day 1.

12 players remain: Fireball, HaloBender, LCOTNW, Maester Luwin, Masonity, Mexal, MinaMartell, Piper, Slick Mongoose, TheMalcolm, TheManWho, Wiskeyjack.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

3 votes for Fireball (Piper, Masonity, Mexal)

2 votes for Slick Mongoose (Wiskeyjack, LCOTNW)

1 vote for HaloBender (Fireball)

1 vote for LCOTNW (Slick Mongoose)

1 vote for Maester Luwin (TheMalcolm)

1 vote for Mexal (MinaMartell)

1 vote for Piper (TheManWho)

2 players have not voted: HaloBender, Maester Luwin.

It is day 1.

12 players remain: Fireball, HaloBender, LCOTNW, Maester Luwin, Masonity, Mexal, MinaMartell, Piper, Slick Mongoose, TheMalcolm, TheManWho, Wiskeyjack.

7 votes are needed for a conviction or 6 to go to night.

3 votes for Fireball (Piper, Masonity, Mexal)

2 votes for Slick Mongoose (Wiskeyjack, LCOTNW)

1 vote for HaloBender (Fireball)

1 vote for LCOTNW (Slick Mongoose)

1 vote for Maester Luwin (TheMalcolm)

1 vote for Mexal (MinaMartell)

1 vote for Piper (TheManWho)

2 players have not voted: HaloBender, Maester Luwin.

Wh-wh-Whiskeyjack, not wiskeyjack. Looks kinda funny.

I'm about to head out. I realise that the Piper thing hasn't gained traction, so if anyone actually wants a lynch for this day and wants me to vote, you should probably present your case. I'm not displeased by going to night in the absence of a CF.

Luwin, why Fireball and why Masonity?

Think fast, for my vote might land on you if you don't! :pirate:

ETA:

TMW, I told you your vote has been wasted. :rolleyes:

One day! I will lynch all of you on day 1! Even if I have to be an evil mod to do it. :devil:

(not really)

Do you have any reasons?

1) You voted for me

2) I am innocent

therefore:

3) you must be guilty

The logic is inescapable. :P

Actually, though it is altogether possible that one (or more) of WJ/Mex/Malc/Piper is evil. Imagine that one of them is indeed evil. They need to help guide the lynch in a positive direction, but they never really had to worry about themselves getting lynched today. For my own part, I have narrowed my Day 1 list to 5 players which stand a good chance of including one (or more) FM.

No matter where the evil distribution falls, at some point the evil players are going to have to find a way to kill the experienced players who are not among the evil. Let's say that WJ was innocent, my suggestion that we should let WJ alone for a few days as far as lynches are concerned would be annoying to the FM since WJ is among the top heal targets while he is alive, and also one of the hardest players to lynch. Whether WJ is actually healed or not is irrelevant because the FM have to worry about it either way. The more that the ground can be softened up for lynching the strong players, the less likely that the innocent strong players will be able to help us eliminate the bad guys. If WJ is guilty, we will need the help of players like mex Malc and Piper to lynch him in a few days.

You seemed to be the most perturbed by my closing the loop on my 5 suspects. I am the first to admit that I could be completely wrong about my method. The evils could easily be Mex and Mina, for example. Time will tell. In the meantime, you are the best candidate of those 5 suspects, from my point of view.

Luwin's turnaround looks a little scummy to me. That said, I'm still not too confident with where my vote should go.

I will tell you what I think of some players though.

Mal strikes me as innocent in so much that he hasn't said or done anything I would attribute to an evil Mal. Piper too seems to be typically Piperish thus far.

TMW had a similar reaction to my own on a couple things though none of them actually suspect related. That's enough to keep me from voting for him today however.

I still find LCOTNW's whittling down of day one lynches not in the least bit beneficial to us. It's in the innocents best interest to keep all options open for a lynch until given a reason to exclude someone.

If pressed I'd probably vote LC right now.

Awh heck, I vote to go to night as I have little faith in our ability to snag us a baddie based on this little of information we have so far. With no CF there's really no point in a lynch today anyway.

Archived