Minigame 64.5: a very Supernatural minigame

House Targaryen

Sorry, I had to break that off and post in order to make the deadline.

I was going to say that I don't know who the best investigation is for Slick. I am personally leaning towards ML, as the best investigation.

We have to have a finder. The finder has to be either Slick or Masonity. If it was Masonity, Slick might have held off revealing until he was reasonably sure that no one else was going to claim finder, or that everyone else had claimed RI. At that point it would be worth the risk to fake claim finder since there the real finder would have to explain why they lied about their role.

Be that as it may, if we lynched our finder on Day 1, then we probably deserve to lose, regardless. So, I am going to believe Slick's claim and results. I, frankly might very well have investigated WJ as well.

If Slick investigates Fireball, the result will help us with Mex and Piper.

If Slick investigates ML, it might help by giving us the next lynch target, or reviving a CI. I should further murk up the water by pointing out that if ML were the symp, he would get cleared by Slick, but could still F*ck up this game royally by bringing back an evil player to the game.

:note to self: that is a good idea for a future game.

Anyhoo. I have a meeting to go to that will probably last a couple hours :rolleyes:

After that I have a lunch thing. I will try to get in here in between and send in my PM. I want to prolong the night a little bit.

If I can't get back in between those things, then I will probably be able to send it in about 3-4 hours. If night ends prior to that, then you will know I was blocked by an evil guard. :leaving:

I am protecting Slick tonight to ensure that we have one more finder result. I do not believe there is an evil guard, and I am willing to risk it, either way. So, I will die tonight. If you have ML raise me on a later day, I am saying right now, while I am still CI, that I am okay with you lynching me after being raised. There is no objective way for you to trust anything I say after that unless you are confident that ML is also innocent.

Do NOT do this.

Think about it. If you die, in addition to the night kill, then we lose a lynch. That is a 100% chance to get rid of an evil player, doesn't matter if he's symp or FM.

If Slick investigates somebody, then he basically gets to find if he's FM. Not a symp.

Understand? Just equate lynch with investigation, in that they both are an opportunity to remove FM/symp. And you should see that a lynch is more valuable than an investigation.

Do not heal him if you're going to die. You'll cost us a lynch. Please tell me you see what I'm saying here.

Aaah, let's welcome the Late Lord Bender! :pirate:

Hey, my vote was cast. I honestly didn't realize there was that little time left in the day or I would have stuck around. As it was though I was back in time to change my vote if really needed to.

Question to LCOTNW: do you only die if the person you heal gets targetted? Otherwise, I don't think it's worth it to use your heal tonight. Now that you've announced your heal target, what happens if Team Evil decides to go after someone else? We'll be down two CIs instead of one, and if the necromancer is still alive, we're screwed over.

Then again, I've made it pretty obvious that I believe there's at least one exposed FM remaining. But I don't know if this is consensus opinion or if I really do have "tunnel vision."

By the way, is there anyone aside from Mexal who thinks TMW might not have been guilty? I just want to make sure I'm being objective.

I really need to know how likely ML is to be a symp. And I have to go in 10 minutes.

Its possible. I guess the question is, if he's a symp, who is his master? I can rule out me, Mina, Piper, Malcolm, LC. And he has voted for TMW, Masonity, Fireball, among some of the others already listed.

That leaves Halo, Slick, Mexal. Is he your symp, Slick? If not, then you have to ask if you think ML can be a symp to Halo/Mexal. If you think that is possible, then yeah, he could be a symp. If you don't think its possible, then he's probably not a symp.

(At least, that works, as long as you don't think that one of Malcolm, Piper, or Mina is fooling us, and is really evil.)

Be that as it may, if we lynched our finder on Day 1, then we probably deserve to lose, regardless. So, I am going to believe Slick's claim and results. I, frankly might very well have investigated WJ as well.

Hey, speak for yourself. I didn't lynch Masonity and I sure as hell want to win this game.

This.

Then in that case I hope you're bluffing about healing Slick.

Question to LCOTNW: do you only die if the person you heal gets targetted? Otherwise, I don't think it's worth it to use your heal tonight. Now that you've announced your heal target, what happens if Team Evil decides to go after someone else? We'll be down two CIs instead of one, and if the necromancer is still alive, we're screwed over.

I just asked that. He dies just by using the heal.

Then again, I've made it pretty obvious that I believe there's at least one exposed FM remaining. But I don't know if this is consensus opinion or if I really do have "tunnel vision."

By the way, is there anyone aside from Mexal who thinks TMW might not have been guilty? I just want to make sure I'm being objective.

There was a chance he wasn't guilty, we can't know objectively. But I would say that if he wasn't a killer, he was a symp.

Hey, speak for yourself. I didn't lynch Masonity and I sure as hell want to win this game.

:smash: I...I h-hammered him. :bawl:

ETA:

I just asked that. He dies just by using the heal.

Haven't we established by now that I'm always, always six posts late?

Do NOT do this.

Think about it. If you die, in addition to the night kill, then we lose a lynch. That is a 100% chance to get rid of an evil player, doesn't matter if he's symp or FM.

If Slick investigates somebody, then he basically gets to find if he's FM. Not a symp.

Understand? Just equate lynch with investigation, in that they both are an opportunity to remove FM/symp. And you should see that a lynch is more valuable than an investigation.

Do not heal him if you're going to die. You'll cost us a lynch. Please tell me you see what I'm saying here.

I already told him this. Twice. He just won't listen, the suicidal maniac. :dunno:

By the way, I just wanted to mention that I did kind of skimp on the ending of my case against TMW, just because we were minutes away from the lynch. I was just reiterating what WJ said, in that TMW first claimed to be RI, then claimed he knew from the PM that roleless innocents weren't angels only when put on the spot and after it had been repeated many times (information that Mexal tried to use to show TMW's innocence, out of reasons I no longer believe were inattention), THEN claimed that he'd been trying to look roled all along. But I didn't have time to write all this out.

By the way, I just wanted to mention that I did kind of skimp on the ending of my case against TMW, just because we were minutes away from the lynch. I was just reiterating what WJ said, in that TMW first claimed to be RI, then claimed he knew from the PM that roleless innocents weren't angels only when put on the spot and after it had been repeated many times (information that Mexal used to show TMW's innocence) in bizarre logic that I no longer believe was out of inattention to the thread, THEN claimed that he'd been trying to look roled all along. But I didn't have time to write all this out.

Mina, I hate to tell you this, but not one person said that Roleless Innocent was the name of the role. The whole Angels vs RI shows that RIs weren't Angels but they could have had another name. The fact that he knew it was RI and not say, Witch, was what convinced me.

But it's ok. It doesn't matter anymore.

Oh and just out of curiosity, do you think I'm a FM with TMW or that I'm his symp?

That's not what you said yesterday. What you said was that you ignored my original post claiming I was an angel or RI, having already dismissed me as innocent, so you'd assumed that TMW had no way of knowing that RIs had no title.

As for what you are--I think this game is very complicated, that's what I think. But at this point, I'm fairly sure you're guilty. You're probably not the only one, though.

That's not what you said yesterday. What you said was that you ignored my original post claiming I was an angel or RI, having already dismissed me as innocent, so you'd assumed that TMW had no way of knowing that RIs had no title.

As for what you are--I think this game is very complicated, that's what I think. But at this point, I'm fairly sure you're guilty. You're probably not the only one, though.

I know what I said yesterday Mina but you happened to repost what you said today. So uh, I read it. Doesn't that make sense?

And my point yesterday, which is still the point today, is that he knew that Roleless Innocent was the title while no one else said it. Hence why I thought he was an RI. The point still stands Mina. Why don't you see that?

As for my guilt, which am I? A FM or a symp? I need you to think about this logically. Consider what I would do as a FM and what I would do as a symp.

Because from where I'm standing, the only way I'd save TMW as a symp is if Masonity was his partner. And if I'm not mistaken, the game isn't over yet.

As for a FM, why would I try to save TMW when I was in a perfectly good position myself? All I did was bring attention to both of us which would have cost us the game.

Think about it Mina. Ignore the fact that you think I'm guilty. Think about why I'd do certain things and what I gain from it. Then tell me if you think I'm a FM or symp.

Here's just one quote I found.

First, my justification was weak. However, it was the truth. I didn't think he was guilty therefore I didn't vote. It's as simple as that. No one but yourself had a case on him and everyone agreed it was weak. The lynch of TMW was a matter of convenience. I thought he was innocent based on the way he answered my question and from my own knowledge.

I had dismissed Mina as a suspect long before her post. It's all there in my history. As a result, I glossed over the rest as she was new and she wasn't interesting to me. I never saw Piper or Malc as a suspect so I glossed over theirs as well. I didn't think about them and try to put together their thoughts with Mina because it didn't interest me. I instead, focused my attention on you, Fireball, Slick, and trying to get answers out of people. I'm sorry if that's not acceptable game play but fuck if I care.

There are more I can dig up.

Mexal, if you think TMW wasn't guilty I need a plausible theory from you as to who the actual FM teams are. I know you keep saying Fireball but who do you think he is most likely partnered with and/or do you consider any other partnerships likely?

Do you think there's any way WJ, Mina, Piper, or Mal could be guilty?

Archived