NHL: Hope Springs Eternal*

BLU-RAY

Keep your eye on Matt Duchene :) I can hook you up with a link of him doing it in his first regular season NHL game if you'd like? :P

Go for it. I admit I haven't been able to be as attentive this season as usual.

Also, I have a signed David Legwand puck. Yet he never makes me feel like I'm fortunate in this.

Go for it. I admit I haven't been able to be as attentive this season as usual.

Also, I have a signed David Legwand puck. Yet he never makes me feel like I'm fortunate in this.

First game of the year :)

Also, Peter Mueller is hurt right now, but he has been absolute kryptonite for the sharks in the two games he's played against them this year (with the Avs).

First game of the year :)

Also, Peter Mueller is hurt right now, but he has been absolute kryptonite for the sharks in the two games he's played against them this year (with the Avs).

Hmm.

Yeah, that kid looks good, but that clip didn't really show total undressing and did end with "save by Nabokov" every time.

I remain unconvinced. In general. ;)

I think that's reason enough.

Not wanting to suffer further injury and sinus complications while it's healing is a very valid reason.

FFS.

The thing is, I personally feel that a visor would do this adequately. If he feels exposed, the Dany Heatley/Colin White type visor would definitely protect his nose.

Hmm.

Yeah, that kid looks good, but that clip didn't really show total undressing and did end with "save by Nabokov" every time.

I remain unconvinced. In general. ;)

Geez, FIRST NHL GAME :)

That was when I developed my man-crush on Matt Duchene.

for

The thing is, I personally feel that a visor would do this adequately. If he feels exposed, the Dany Heatley/Colin White type visor would definitely protect his nose.

Clearly he, the guy actually playing in NHL post-season, feels differently.

The issue as you know doubt know, being an expert on all things face visor, is that if the helmet gets dislodged in anyway or rides up or whatever, even a partial but longer face shield has the potential for crashing down on the bridge of his nose in an awkward moment. So yes, the full cage.

I wore an Itech shield for years, but I always preferred the cage. I only switched to conform to the rules about stick tips getting lodged in the cage bars. Of course, given that I always wore face protection, my manliness is beyond reproach.

More convincing, but still only one guy.

I wore an Itech shield for years, but I always preferred the cage. I only switched to conform to the rules about stick tips getting lodged in the cage bars. Of course, given that I always wore face protection, my manliness is beyond reproach.

Hawt!

Why do we feel the need to judge this guy on his choice of facial protection?

Because cock waving is boring if only actual cocks are used.

Clearly he, the guy actually playing in NHL post-season, feels differently.

The issue as you know doubt know, being an expert on all things face visor, is that if the helmet gets dislodged in anyway or rides up or whatever, even a partial but longer face shield has the potential for crashing down on the bridge of his nose in an awkward moment. So yes, the full cage.

First off, I clearly could be in the NHL if I wanted to be :)

Secondly, I never meant to call out his manliness, I was just using "nut up" as a figure of speech, I'be been craving Zombieland all day.

Lastly, you can't honestly tell me that Heatley's visor would ride up high enough to expose hise nose.

ETA: God, I leave for 20 minutes and you guys all gang up and stomp all over my metaphorical cock? :)

Wow.

Ya think the Sharks are gettin' a little frustrated yet? 47 fuckin' shots... jeezus Anderson is a fucking WALL.

Eeeeee. Close one on Setoguchi.

Tense-ness.

PP... again.

ETA: 50 shots now... crrrazy!!!

This reffing is getting fucking annoying. Anderson is officially the Conn Smythe winnder.

OK can breathe now for a bit.

Except that throughout the day I have totally chained smoked and my lungs hurt. :lol:

3 games is too many man.

I can't remember a time when the officiating during the playoffs didn't piss me and everyone else off. ;)

It's all where yer standing I guess.

Wonder how bad Hedjuk is...

The Avs are getting so out shot it's a little pathetic.

Thing is, that's how they roll :) . All season long I'd say they've been outshot atleast 3-2 on average. They lean on Andy heavily, and they score opportune goals, it's just tough with the refs on their knees all game, blowing it.

OMFG!!! :stunned:

Well that SUCKED. :tantrum: Poor Nabby... jeesuz that blows.

OK credit where credit is due time:

51 FREAKING save shut out. WOW.

Anderson... I have no words. :bowdown:

ETA: OoN where the hell did ya leave those stilettos? I think they be needed again.

Wow. That was retarded.

Hopefully San Jose is now unreparably crushed :)

I doubt it. It's not like they got dominated throughout the game (unlike the Avs) and I don't see that kind of fluke happening all too often. You can tell me the Avs are better if they were the ones that made the goal.

ETA: OoN where the hell did ya leave those stilettos? I think they be needed again.

At this point, I'll buy you a pair and we can both do some stomping.

Archived