Goodkind XLV: It Has Arrived!

Myshkin

I'm sorry but no it does not. If you ask for tea, and someone brings you a cup of hot water and a bag of leaves, it does not take an advanced degree to get to step 3.

There is an old Torchwood episode where a time travelling girl stuggled with the technological wonder that is a tea bag.

If I remember correctly she just ripped the bag open and made her tea - no fuss.

Apparently she wasn't as life-affirming as Jax :)

As I said...punishement :pirate:

Cruel and unusual, man. The Geneva Convention mandates the consumption of at least your body weight in alcohol before proceeding. It's for your own good. Still, I will be reading. :)

Tormund, you are providing services above and beyond the call of Lemming duty. I always knew you were a commie death-chooser at heart. And fuck, that shit is hilarious! Had I not been burned (twice!) before, I would be tempted to visit the library and join in, but to commit such foolishness a third time would be inexcusable. The Yeard shall consume no more of my life!

Still sounds like shit, but at least it would be a bit of fun. :)

Oh thank your for that laugh. :thumbsup:

Cruel and unusual, man. The Geneva Convention mandates the consumption of at least your body weight in alcohol before proceeding. It's for your own good. Still, I will be reading. :)

Yes I am that! However, I will follow you advise and drink myself into oblivion before reading that guy, whose name shall not be spoken.

OMG are you intending to read Sword of Truth sober????? :eek:

Just to reassure us all please tell us that you are not prone to bouts of severe depression and thoughts of self harm and suicide? Otherwise we might need a healthcare professional to step in and monitor your progress on an hour by hour basis.

I sometimes am and I am reading WFR. :stunned:

Happy Belated birthday Myshkin I hope you enjoyed it!

BTW who wrote the one star review on amazon? Its hilarious.

It was funny indeed. In fact a I think a callout to all lemmings to rate that review as helpful is in order.

Now all we need is a large spotlight with a lemming cutout...

Mysh, a big belated Happy Birthday to ya.

And from me as well, happy birthday king of Lemmings

And I can't wait for the reads. Is Moose going to sacrifice himself yet again for this?

I'm not sure yet. My friend at the library is reserving me a copy, but my liver hurts at the thought.

You know..I think that I am going to read the whole Sword of Truth saga. But you guys have to encourage me and read my first time reader blog. :D

Edit: Okay I did it!

http://whswordoftruth.blogspot.com/

I also ordered the first book - omg I am so nervous :stunned:

YOU FOOL, YOU STUPID BRAVE FOOL!!!!!

Please, accept my humble apologies. It is just like...you know if there is a movie coming up in the cinema, and you know that it is going to be utterless shit, you watch it anyways.

That's what I am doing here - I read all those threads about Terry, he has to be the worst author alive, and that's why I HAVE to read them. I love trash, and you guys made me so curious. If it is really that crappy I am sure that I will not finish the series, but..well I need this experience :D

But, I am going to punish myself. No alcohol, for the rest of the month!

YOU FOOL, YOU STUPID BRAVE FOOL!!!!!

TG made fun of GRRM?

Okay, someone needs to send GRRM a copy with the words "Read this, it's important". I thought if he mocks an author he'd mock Bakker or something.

Surely it's a coincidence. Terry doesn't read fantasy or have an internet connection. How could he possibly even be aware of GRRM? To listen to people like you he might probably be aware of Robert Jordan, and we all know that's absurd.

Peter Irving, is it your job to read terrible fantasy? First Eragon and now WFR?

Its just a policy of mine to find out why books, movies get the hate they do by attempting to experience them. I also did this with twilight (both the book and the movie), The Wizard, Batman and Robin, and even Date Movie (oh that was horrible, thankfully it was on television so none of my money was wasted).

Yay!

But please don't strain yourself too much.

Don't worry about me - I will be fine =)

Yeah. Remember, you can quit any time. No-one will judge you for it. :)

I know I know. Nevertheless I will give my best. Today I am going to hold it in my hands! I doubt that I will start it today, since I have to write some applications.

I know you guys consider me the Mystar-baiter. . .

Well, I recalled the rant which later gave birth to the Lemmings of Discord movement in an interview I just did (check the blog for the link), and methinks Mystar may well reappear sooner than later to respond to my opinion of the crackpots who hang out on the Yeard's forums.

Ah Goodkind and some of the inbred fuckwits who follow him. . . God love 'em! :P

Patrick

Archived