Front Page and Safari

SFDanny

Last few days I've had a problem when opening the first page of the site with my Safari browser. All the content of the "main box" is missing. I can continue on through to the forums via the link on the left hand side of the page, but it is annoying. This doesn't happen if I use Firefox. Is the site becoming more browser specific? I hope not. Anyone else having the same problem?

Interesting, we have been changing some stuff. Can you confirm that this is still the case? Even after clearing cache?

Just tried it again after clearing the cache and I have the same problem. Any other Safari users out there having similar problems? As I said it doesn't happen with Firefox, so I'm assuming it's related to the browser.

Just tried it again after clearing the cache and I have the same problem. Any other Safari users out there having similar problems? As I said it doesn't happen with Firefox, so I'm assuming it's related to the browser.

I just tried with Safari and saw the same problem: sidebars are fine (tough to read, though), nothing in the mainbar except the background texture.

Hrm... need to see if there's any free site for cross-browser compatability testing to see if we can see it ourselves and figure out what's going on. It's pretty straightforward code, so ... bit baffled! Will see what we can find.

Archived