Mafia 75 -- Revolution in Vanillaville

House Targaryen

Westerling actually had very little content. His last dozen posts said nothing at all but vote status and when he'd be back types of things.

He only had a couple of serious posts. He voted both Reed and Vance for well expressed reasons.

If I had to guess, it is lack of anything that might have made him a safe kill. It's very hard for the FM to hide connections in this small of a group.

I don't find anybody really guilty but I do find you worrying. I don't find you mistake and confused post concerning given the circumstances, just your reaction. you have not mentioned any thing else. So yes I do find you suspect, and you have been arround more than me.

As for others. Something bugs me about Bolton, his earlier posts more than his latter ones. It may just be his playstyle (but I'm a gut driven player)

Vance I liked when I read him, but I can understand the case against him, so I'm unsure.

Connington hasn't done much, I got the impression he was arround a bit but not posting anything of value until just recently when called out on it - his cross posted case on Vance - which I can understand and has made me re-think about Vance.

Estermont, Fossaway and Reed I have good feeling for right now.

Who have I missed? I should probably be concerned about them?

eta response to Ashford.

I probably should be concerned about the wishy-washyness of this post, but instead I think that this posts sounds like that of an innocent who is typing his thoughts as they come to his mind. Reminds me of some of my posts when I'm in a hurry or tired.

He missed Westerling and me. Wouldn't he at least mention Westerling if he had planned to kill him?

Why do you ask, Reed?

Of course, they won't include a suiciding role into ten-players game.

That's serious vote, by the way. Since nobody is interested in playing House Westerling vanilla game, we may go strightly to looking for our evils as well.

First genuine post from Westerling, and he hates me! Woot! He goes on to suspect me for role-fishing. He later elaborates that he meant that he thought I was looking for hints toward role distribution (or I assume that's what he meant).

#45 He accuses Vance, then goes away for 10-12 hours.

Not much happened during my absence.

I don't suspect Bolton, Estermont and Ashford.

Interesting thing is that Tarth seems to get a free pass, whilst everybody else is suspected.

His first post when he gets back. Could WIFOM lots from this one. I suppose statistically one of Bolton, Estermont, Ashford, and Tarth is likely to be an FM, if you wanted to argue that Bolton, Estermont, or Ashford wanted to send a red herring or Tarth got antsy.

#112, #129, #132 He prefers lynching Reed or Vance. Seems to recognize that Vance is a likelier lynch than Reed.

Well, Bolton still is another option. I suppose he has two votes, same as Ashford.

And he apparently doesn't like Bolton as much as he claimed because he's willing to compromise on him. :dunno: I'd have used this as a point against him today, but obviously I'd have been barking up the wrong tree with that.

Honestly, not much to work with here, at least not imo. He didn't like Reed and Vance. One of whom's dead, and considering that I'm Reed, I personally don't think he was on the right track with his suspicions.

Westerling was a member of the Vance Mob Inc, so I guess at least on of the FM wasn't. Old habits don't die easily. Makes both Estermont and Bolton more likely FM.

What old habbit are you talking about? One FM on, one off?

Do you have anything to back that thought up with at all?

I could as well start the day with a vote on

Bolton

for using my posts to do the opposite of what I was saying, and for not being on the Vance mob.

I didn't use your post, I just felt it was redundant to quote Frey's for a second time when I'd already addressed it before. If you LOOK you'll see that.

And he apparently doesn't like Bolton as much as he claimed because he's willing to compromise on him. :dunno: I'd have used this as a point against him today, but obviously I'd have been barking up the wrong tree with that.

Well, at least Bolton had a good reason to kill Westerling. Unlike Ashford, who had little to none reason to get rid of Westerling.

What old habbit are you talking about? One FM on, one off?

Do you have anything to back that thought up with at all?

I didn't use your post, I just felt it was redundant to quote Frey's for a second time when I'd already addressed it before. If you LOOK you'll see that.

1) Yes. And I have nothing to back this up, just my experience in mafia. The mods still won't give me spoiler access during the game, ye know?

2) I know this, but I made a brilliant explanation why this post was a manifest of innocence by Frey. Apparently you didn't listen to good old Tarth. :P

You're already making that point by asking that question <_<

Not true. I want to make the point about the specific player, not just in general. But at the moment, you're not allowing me to make the argument about the player.

That said, it's probably not hugely important. Just annoying that I have some small bit of information, and I can't follow up on it with questions.

As for Ashford, the only impression I have of him is mostly good, honestly. He seems like he's genuinely looking for the killers. I like Vance's activity levels better, but I'll take Ashford at his word that he'll be more involved, so I'd rather lynch Vance.

You've been asked to explain this a couple of times, IIRC, but still haven't said what made you think this about Ashford. Straight answer please, Reed.

You've been asked to explain this a couple of times, IIRC, but still haven't said what made you think this about Ashford. Straight answer please, Reed.

Actually, I am pretty sure it is an almost word for word quote of a Westerling comment. Let me go make sure I am not crazy. :P

eta: not crazy.

Everybody is in this category.

Asford looks like a player honestly trying to catch our killers.

Archived