Mafia 75 -- Revolution in Vanillaville

House Targaryen

Nope, it's you who's missing the point. I know that the point of Vance's criticism was that Fossoway's post was a joke. Vance saying that's what he did doesn't make it any better. Attacking an obvious joke, when we're in the joke phase, as apparently a way of avoiding contribution, is ludicrous.

No, it's not. FM often have difficulty fitting into the game. It's not easy to pull off the non-chalant RP vibe when you're evil. I've actually said before that when I'm evil, the hardest post is the first one.

The point was that Fossoway voted for Targ and it could have been an easy excuse to post and look like he was a part of the game. There wasn't anything wrong with Vance bringing that up - yet it was part of the reason why you lynched him.

Pffft, it was a load of wishy washy nothing. And earlier in the thread someone else thought that Ashford had been making a genuine attempt to find the killers, despite also posting wishy washy nothing.

What do you think of Frey?

And you accused me of Stretching. Pointing out a crosspost is wrong now? :lol: :rofl:

Like I said, you could have been worried that people would see you as jumping on the Vance bandwagon.

Just to clarify, if we somehow manage to pool together 900 gold you won't use any of the continentsconsonants in the word 'HOUSE' will you?

edit: consonants... stupid spell check :P

With some conviction

Nine hundred points are in reach.

Right now, I have twelve. :(

Regarding the gold - the letter from the name of an FM could actually be somewhat valuable, assuming the word "house" doesn't count. But I'm not going to make the effort to accumulate gold unless it's a group decision to go for it. I think we could do it if we each write about 22 haikus that praise the mods, plus whatever we get from our posts, thoughts, etc.

Interest in the game mechanics is not suspicious, nor is trying to get the game going (even if I think the case is wrong). I like Westerling and Reed.

<snip>

But it's this post that's the major problem. This post is horrible. "Not really liking" cases. "A little suspicious" of Tarth, Estermont and Fossoway. Qualifying words I don't like on day 1, it removes any pressure you're trying to put on. There's no pressure on any of them from this, particularly since Vance included three people in the little suspicion. Having trouble with Ashford - Is that suspicion or not? :unsure: Wants the non-contributors to post more - Who doesn't? Does that really add anything?

It's a lot of words of nothing.

Vance

Connie likes Westerling and Reed to start and votes Vance. He accuses Vance of a lot of empty words.

His reread of Bolton gives another person to like:

And then Bolton pushes it again, good stuff.

And I like this as well. Blunt and annoying.

Bolton's other posts are of a similar nature. I wouldn't want to vote for Bolton today.

Connie doesn't like my use of wordage for "catching my attention in a negative way" and he doesn't like me in general. He harps a lot on something I admit was an error and thinks everyone should have a top suspect, even if there is little to go on. He's an opinionated bugger. He does make a little effort to give a bit of credit where it is due in acknowledging that Estermont was being overly defensive as I said. But does he follow up on his own comments? (I need to do a second post, so I will try and answer that question)

I dislike this post. "Bothersome" is a fun word but i'm not sure what exactly it means in mafia. Suspicious is probably how Ashford means it but it's not exactly strong. Doesn't like the thing with Reed and Westerling, Estermont's thing is rising, not sure of Westerling, blah blah, but there's nothing good there, I don't get any serious suspicion from the post.

Talks about Estermont rising to the bait. Still not getting any serious suspicion here.

I actually think Ashford is right about Estermont being defensive. There's nothing in that Ashford has said to provoke such a big response.

And Ashford disappointingly backs off. Estlemont may be right that Ashford's "rising to the bait" post was a load of rubbish, but there's no reason to be so nice about it.

So who does Ashford suspect? Dunno.

Ashford would be a fine choice for a lynch.

No, he doesn't follow up with his saying Estermont is defensive, but he does strongly disagree with him. Now where near the same thing at all. I find the fact that he calls everyone else out for doing this and yet he does it himself rather bothersome. :P I think with a bit more to go on, I'd be willing to vote a hypocrite. (it's not enough with what I have, but I know my limitations)

Nope, it's you who's missing the point. I know that the point of Vance's criticism was that Fossoway's post was a joke. Vance saying that's what he did doesn't make it any better. Attacking an obvious joke, when we're in the joke phase, as apparently a way of avoiding contribution, is ludicrous.

Pffft, it was a load of wishy washy nothing. And earlier in the thread someone else thought that Ashford had been making a genuine attempt to find the killers, despite also posting wishy washy nothing.

Do you people realise what you're condoning? We need people to make strong arguments, to say who they think is guilty and who isn't. If we like this sort of behaviour, if we condone it, the game gets increadibly easy for the killers.

And you accused me of Stretching. Pointing out a crosspost is wrong now? :lol: :rofl:

damn, didn't mean to post yet (sorry).

In conclusion, Connie likes with out a whole lot of explanation and dislikes with a lot of it, but doesn't follow up on all his comments.

He's very decisive, aggressive, but only to a point, a point I don't like.

I guess I didn't have a lot more. I don't like Connie much. Connington

I will do my best

To get us nine-hundred points

Everyone do your part

This will be tiring

Our cases will be painful

I hope it's worth it.

Oh exalted mods,

and especially Mina,

you're super awesome.

To my dear Ashford:

The syllables of haiku

Seven-five-seven

If everyone pools together we have a total of 64 gp right now (assuming we're rounding down on the post count). That's a long ways off from 900.

Don't be a whiner.

Since you're at it already,

You can count our gold.

I need to sleep now

Tomorrow, look forward to:

Cases in haiku.

This is so stupid

I hate the damn evil mods

May they rot in hell

Okay so maybe that one will only get me 3 gold.

The mods are awesome

They are so perfectly great

Bright lights of wisdom

Mina is so grand

A benevolent ruler

Heart of purest gold

H stands for honor

Lets get Reddy to rumble

T for terrific

What is a mentat

Numbers scrolling in a hood

Hatred for role claims

Oh, I hate you all. *sobs*

The idea was that the prizes were so useless and overpriced that you weren't supposed to bother with the haikus.

Just to clarify, if we somehow manage to pool together 900 gold you won't use any of the continentsconsonants in the word 'HOUSE' will you?

edit: consonants... stupid spell check :P

It depends. Do I hate you enough to do something like that after you waste all that time?

(hint: yes. yes, I do.)

Archived