[BOOK SPOILERS] What would you like for the TV show to change?

Kadence

I really love the idea of Dany taking the Unsullied at the end of Season 2. It would indeed make sense and provide us with a shocking lead up into next season that would be on par with the end of the first. Storm of Swords in itself should be its own season, ending at the Eyrie.

This seems like a terrible idea to me... It's way too rushed to have her go to Qarth and Meereen in the same book. I suppose they could just combine Meereen and Qarth and have her buy the Unsulled in Qarth but... why? It's really going to cut into time that could be better spent on character, which is more important anyway.

I do think they should move up her first aSoS chapter just for more material but other than that, no.

The prospect of melding the next two books is an extremely risky but necessary prospect to consider. People will stop watching if they aren't given the character they want to watch, and many people abandoned AFFC because it had that lack. I don't see any problem with it in theory, but my biggest concern is when the final two books will be out. If they both succeed in arriving in five years then the plan would be perfect, but any more than that and there will be a hitch.

They absolutely must combine affc and adwd because it's ridiculous to try to tell only half the story given how interwoven the TV series is. I think they will probably do it in two seasons, though, or 1.5:

Season 2: ACOK and a few bits of ASOS.

Season 3: the rest of ASOS - perfect resolution at the end of this book, don't change a thing about the ending.

Season 4: AFFC/ADWD - up through: Cersei being imprisoned, Brienne hanging, Jaime taking Riverrun, Arya going blind, ADWD spoilers:

Dany riding Drogon from the pits, Bran meeting the 3EC, Davos finding out about Rickon.

Season 5: ADWD/tWOW - the rest of aDwD, and part of TWOW, up through the main unresolved parts of aDwD/aFfC, ADWD spoilers-speculation:

the Battle for Meereen, the Battle for Winterfell, Davos on Skaagos, Sansa and LF, Tyrion meets Dany, Aegon doing... something.

Season 6: the rest of TWOW (maybe a short season, or put in some of ADOS)

Season 7: ADOS

This seems like a terrible idea to me... It's way too rushed to have her go to Qarth and Meereen in the same book. I suppose they could just combine Meereen and Qarth and have her buy the Unsulled in Qarth but... why? It's really going to cut into time that could be better spent on character, which is more important anyway.

I do think they should move up her first aSoS chapter just for more material but other than that, no.

They absolutely must combine affc and adwd because it's ridiculous to try to tell only half the story given how interwoven the TV series is. I think they will probably do it in two seasons, though, or 1.5:

Season 2: ACOK and a few bits of ASOS.

Season 3: the rest of ASOS - perfect resolution at the end of this book, don't change a thing about the ending.

Season 4: AFFC/ADWD - up through: Cersei being imprisoned, Brienne hanging, Jaime taking Riverrun, Arya going blind, ADWD spoilers:

Dany riding Drogon from the pits, Bran meeting the 3EC, Davos finding out about Rickon.

Season 5: ADWD/tWOW - the rest of aDwD, and part of TWOW, up through the main unresolved parts of aDwD/aFfC, ADWD spoilers-speculation:

the Battle for Meereen, the Battle for Winterfell, Davos on Skaagos, Sansa and LF, Tyrion meets Dany, Aegon doing... something.

Season 6: the rest of TWOW (maybe a short season, or put in some of ADOS)

Season 7: ADOS

If this could be done it would be perfect. I think the writers are going to have to be very, very harsh when deciding what to cut, and a few subplots will be lost, but apart from that I think we're going to happy :) Personally I'd rather have a complete story covering all the seven books somewhat partially than three series that cover everything but leave the plot too slow!

I would hate to have Lorch be cut, because his demise is one of the few instances when a bad guy gets what he deserves. Same with Vargo Hoat and the Tickler and the ones Brienne takes care of. After all the bad stuff that happens to the good guys, we need to see bad guys die in grotesque and horryfying ways. Otherwise, if we only see the suffering and depressing moments, the show would lose a lot of viewers. The mentioned villains are also quite memorable and diverse in their portrayal/physiques and meet very cool ends.

I am against Dany reaching Astapor in S2.

The reason is that we need to drag Dany's journeys out, because once we reach Mereen it gets quite boring. I say end her Journey like in the book. If they show Astapor in S2 it would drain quite a lot of budget and would have her reach Mereen at the beginning of S3. Do you really want 3 seasons of Mereen???

I can see them speeding up the Jaime story (as it seems they are doing) and can see them ending Jon's storyline the battle at the fist and the death of the LC at Crasters. This would save them featuring Craster again and would give us a lot of cool scenes beyond the wall. S3 would still have the whole Jon/Mance and Stannis/Mance stuff and Jon becoming LC.

Tyrion could end on the cliffhanger (would save the nose make-up for S3)

I am against Dany reaching Astapor in S2.

The reason is that we need to drag Dany's journeys out, because once we reach Mereen it gets quite boring. I say end her Journey like in the book. If they show Astapor in S2 it would drain quite a lot of budget and would have her reach Mereen at the beginning of S3. Do you really want 3 seasons of Mereen???

Astapor is a great climax for the Dany storyline though, and would be good to happen at the end of a season.

It also moves ASOS material out of a packed season, which will be needed, and Mereen could still only feature at the end of S3, and throughout S4, so 3 seasons would not be needed.

It also moves ASOS material out of a packed season, which will be needed, and Mereen could still only feature at the end of S3, and throughout S4, so 3 seasons would not be needed.

That doesn't work unless you only want Dany to be in 2 episodes of Season 3.

People seem to forget, freeing the Unsullied happens in chapter three of her six chapters in SoS. So it's half of her material from that book. There's simply not enough material for S3 left unless you bring a up ton of Meereen from aDwD. And I think her ASoS arc ends perfect as it is.

It's also good to save at least some of the exciting moments for mid-season, rather than just cramming them all into the end. We don't want every season to have the same problem the first one did, where so much less happens in the first 5 episodes than the last 5.

I definitely want Tyrion to keep his nose in the show. Speaking for myself it was quite distracting in the books and to be honest a wee-bit unnecessary. By all accounts he's already one of the ugliest people in Westeros so the nose wound doesn't do much for his character. I'd settle for a decent size scar. Maybe make it red and inflamed a bit. Far less distracting then Tyrion walking around like a mini-Rorge.

I definitely want Tyrion to keep his nose in the show. Speaking for myself it was quite distracting in the books and to be honest a wee-bit unnecessary. By all accounts he's already one of the ugliest people in Westeros so the nose wound doesn't do much for his character.

I bet you are right. It'd be a difficult makeup job to make a nose look like it's missing - so I think Tyrion will just get a scar, an eyepatch, or possibly nothing. It's not as if being uglier increased his already considerable angst all that much. It was pretty pointless in the books.

People seem to forget, freeing the Unsullied happens in chapter three of her six chapters in SoS. So it's half of her material from that book. There's simply not enough material for S3 left unless you bring a up ton of Meereen from aDwD. And I think her ASoS arc ends perfect as it is.

It's also good to save at least some of the exciting moments for mid-season, rather than just cramming them all into the end. We don't want every season to have the same problem the first one did, where so much less happens in the first 5 episodes than the last 5.

I agree with you, but to play Devil's advocate, she also is laying siege to two cities during all this. They could expand on that and make S3 a "Dany-lite" season with only 6-7 episodes with Dany in it. They could add new elements to the siege that wouldn't change much and won't cost too much that would keep it interesting so it isn't just "What, she's still laying siege to this city?!"

The characterization of Daario and Brown Ben Plumm could be more drawn out as well. Maybe Daario doesn't immediately decide to kill his partners or maybe Plumm is undecided. There could be some additional Missandei/Rakharo/Irri characterization as well, and Barristan and Jorah could become increasingly antagonistic towards each other until the reveal of Barristan's identity, ect.

Believe me, there is plenty they could do with Dany's last three SoS chapters. I would agree with moving up the Unsullied to the S2 finale if they weren't already moving up Jamie's story and showing Robb's fighting and likely showing more Renly as well. There's already too much added material, so I say leave Dany's story where it is, and just add a few character moments instead.

I don't want the reveal about Joffrey's attempted murder of Bran to occur after his death. I think it would be more exciting to have him gloat about his plot to Sansa or Tyrion, especially right before the wedding scene. One more reason for TV viewers to be pleased about his death!

I also hope we see more of Robb and Jeyne's love story onscreen. I didn't know enough about Jeyne to feel very invested in her fate post RW, so hope that changes for the show.

I also hope the show isn't as subtle as the book when depicting (ADWD spoilers)

the preparation and later consumption of the Frey Pie. How the heck did they convince the cooks to make that??

I don't want the reveal about Joffrey's attempted murder of Bran to occur after his death. I think it would be more exciting to have him gloat about his plot to Sansa or Tyrion, especially right before the wedding scene. One more reason for TV viewers to be pleased about his death!

I also hope we see more of Robb and Jeyne's love story onscreen. I didn't know enough about Jeyne to feel very invested in her fate post RW, so hope that changes for the show.

I also hope the show isn't as subtle as the book when depicting (ADWD spoilers)

the preparation and later consumption of the Frey Pie. How the heck did they convince the cooks to make that??

That's a good idea with Joffrey, adn one that will probably need to be implemented on teh show. In the books, the way it is revealed is almost entirely through the internal monologues of Tyrion and Jaime, which obviously cannot be accomplished on the show.

I'm not sure if I want more screentime for Robb in the 2nd season, or at least a lot more screentime. It would be nice to see his campaign more and develop his character more, but any time spent with him takes away time used for stuff from the book. I imagine his part in teh story will occur in less than half of the season's episodes, and certainly (or hopefully) he won't be in every one.

I would like them to just merge Lorch into Gregor just to keep things simpler. There are already a ton of new characters, and Lorch doesn't bring much other than being another asshole Lannister bannerman who would appear for like three minutes and then die. His death is great in the books, but it's something that would probably be a pain in the ass to film and I could see them skipping that. Also, part of why it's satisfying to see Lorch eaten by a bear is because the reader knows he killed Rhaenys, something which the show would have trouble conveying without sounding really clunky.

If Robb is getting more time than in the book, which he probably is, I hope they use Roose Bolton in some of those scenes at war councils. If Theon is still around for one before he leaves for Pyke, they can have him mock Bolton for leeches like he mentions in ADWD (which would then make sense later at Harrenhal). Also, it could show Bolton's plan to take over Harrenhal, so that becomes more clear; that part was a little confusing on my first read of the book and probably would be moreso in teh show if they keep it the same way.

That's a good idea with Joffrey, adn one that will probably need to be implemented on teh show. In the books, the way it is revealed is almost entirely through the internal monologues of Tyrion and Jaime, which obviously cannot be accomplished on the show.

I'm not sure if I want more screentime for Robb in the 2nd season, or at least a lot more screentime. It would be nice to see his campaign more and develop his character more, but any time spent with him takes away time used for stuff from the book. I imagine his part in teh story will occur in less than half of the season's episodes, and certainly (or hopefully) he won't be in every one.

I would like them to just merge Lorch into Gregor just to keep things simpler. There are already a ton of new characters, and Lorch doesn't bring much other than being another asshole Lannister bannerman who would appear for like three minutes and then die. His death is great in the books, but it's something that would probably be a pain in the ass to film and I could see them skipping that. Also, part of why it's satisfying to see Lorch eaten by a bear is because the reader knows he killed Rhaenys, something which the show would have trouble conveying without sounding really clunky.

If Robb is getting more time than in the book, which he probably is, I hope they use Roose Bolton in some of those scenes at war councils. If Theon is still around for one before he leaves for Pyke, they can have him mock Bolton for leeches like he mentions in ADWD (which would then make sense later at Harrenhal). Also, it could show Bolton's plan to take over Harrenhal, so that becomes more clear; that part was a little confusing on my first read of the book and probably would be moreso in teh show if they keep it the same way.

Concerning Lorch, I don't think it will work to merge him with Gregor. Lorch needs to die, as I said above. Even if the common viewer does not know about Rhaenys, you could show him kill Yoren and setting the wagon on fire or something like that... His death also introduces the bear pit, which is needed later for an iconic moment.

But in those next three chapters she defeats the armies of one city and storms another. So Season 3 would not exactly be uneventful for Dany!

I agree. I saw the TV show before I read the books, and when I mention how funny I found the title "Knight of Flowers", someone told me that Loras would go on to be part of Renly's Rainbow Guard. I nearly wet myself I laughed so much, but, actually, it's easier to take seriously in the book because there is only the slightest suggestion than Loras and Renly are anything other than friends.

I also think a lot of the fantasy elements need to be toned down for the TV show. The shadow baby was one of the stupidest things I've ever read, and I hope and pray they'll miss it out as I can't imagine any way of doing that scene without it being completely cringe-worthy. I'm also not convinced that Thoros should be able to bring people back to life. Before I realised that was what was going on, I just assumed that the many stories about Beric's death were part of the folklore surrounding him and I think the TV show should go with that, rather than having him brought back to life again and again. I'd much rather he was the one running round hunting down the Freys than Catelyn.

I also really hope that the TV show follows Robb more, rather than limiting us to seeing him only when he is with Catelyn. For instance, I'd like to see some of his battle scenes and also his meeting with Jeyne Westerling at the very least, even though we don't see these in the book. I suspect that the TV show may do this, having already established Robb as a more important character and Richard Madden as one of the "heart throbs" of the series.

Seems you want to watch a show that is not the book. Maybe you are new to fantasy but the story at it's heart IS fantasy and the fantasy elements are important to keep. I mean a large part of the entire point of the books is the return of magic to the world. Take that out and it is just a medieval drama.

Honestly? Not cool on the hissy fit or the straw man argument.

A lot of the big changes being advocated here are based on the difference in the balance of power between audience and creators in TV compared to books (it is easier for TV audiences to abandon a show than readers to abandon a novel) as well as the limitations in resources and logistics that television has to contend with, which novelists don't. Therefore, saying that our opinions are wrong without offering counterpoints (be it solutions to the 'problems' or why the assumptions are wrong/flawed) is somewhat pointless, immature and close-minded; not unlike who closes his eyes and plugs his ears while screaming whenever someone disagrees with him.

Note: disagreeing with asinine ideas is not a "straw man argument." Get rid of your placeholder "I disagree! You offer no evidence!" argument; anybody with eyes can see that I told you WHY those ideas were horrible.

By having Daenerys invade Westeros in Season 2 you are utterly and completely changing the story. You get mad that I didn't offer "alternatives" to that ridiculous opinion. Ok, here's one, although I thought I wouldn't have to spell it out: FOLLOW THE BOOKS. There, happy? Cut out some Daenerys material, fine, but don't cut out 4 books worth of it. How you can even sit here with a straight face and defend the idea of having Daenerys invade Westeros in Season 2 is...beyond my comprehension.It would be different if, y'know, Daenerys had gone to Westeros already in, say, ASOS. But she hasn't even done it by BOOK FIVE. Book readers haven't even seen her do it yet. What are we accomplishing by having her do it in Season 2? Keeping viewers satisfied? If you can't keep them satisfied without absolutely scattering this story into the wind and using material from GRRM's books, you chose the wrong series to adapt to a TV show, or maybe GRRM chose the wrong people to give the rights to.

Have you considered that this not only butcher's her storyline, but the ripple effect it would have on every other storyline of every other character? War of the Five Kings? No longer exists! LOL.

Do I even have to mention that her dragons are tiny at this point? Oh, well, we can just put a 5 year gap into the TV show, age up the dragons instantly and have Daenerys invade Westeros. No big deal, right...

I'm not trying to be a dick but you have to see the lunacy behind this.

For the record I guarantee 99% of the people on this forum would be utterly opposed to having Daenerys invade Westeros in Season 2. So, not sure what that last part of your post means. I'm thinking most people would agree with me, at least those who read and respect the books. I mean, pray, tell me, what "limitations" of TV are we solving by making this massive and cataclysmic shift in the storyline? Can you tell me that? What limitations are we overcoming? All I see is you throwing the entire story into flux, discarding everything GRRM wrote after A Game of Thrones after, oddly, staying slavishly faithful to the source material in Season 1.

This guy says what I'm trying to say, basically in a lot fewer words:

Seems you want to watch a show that is not the book.

Note: disagreeing with asinine ideas is not a "straw man argument." Get rid of your placeholder "I disagree! You offer no evidence!" argument; anybody with eyes can see that I told you WHY those ideas were horrible.

No, but exaggerating the stance such as by using examples they clearly did not state or intend (e.g. "I'm guessing they also want Space Marines to land and occupy King's Landing") is.

By having Daenerys invade Westeros in Season 2 you are utterly and completely changing the story. You get mad that I didn't offer "alternatives" to that ridiculous opinion. Ok, here's one, although I thought I wouldn't have to spell it out: FOLLOW THE BOOKS. There, happy? Cut out some Daenerys material, fine, but don't cut out 4 books worth of it. How you can even sit here with a straight face and defend the idea of having Daenerys invade Westeros in Season 2 is...beyond my comprehension.It would be different if, y'know, Daenerys had gone to Westeros already in, say, ASOS. But she hasn't even done it by BOOK FIVE. Book readers haven't even seen her do it yet. What are we accomplishing by having her do it in Season 2? Keeping viewers satisfied? If you can't keep them satisfied without absolutely scattering this story into the wind and using material from GRRM's books, you chose the wrong series to adapt to a TV show, or maybe GRRM chose the wrong people to give the rights to.

And I still ask... how? As people have repeatedly pointed out, following the books as is will be close to if not outright impossible in the show's current format (budget, number of episodes, etc). In addition, there are some incompatibilities with how successful television shows operate (too many characters requiring a large recurring cast which makes scheduling difficult, main characters often having little to do for seasons at a time while still needing to appear because what little they do is important, etc).

Have you considered that this not only butcher's her storyline, but the ripple effect it would have on every other storyline of every other character? War of the Five Kings? No longer exists! LOL.

Yes, and I thought my intention should have been implicitly clear; let Game of Thrones be its own entity. Make some changes, let the effects ripple and see where that takes the writers. This has the added benefits of helping with logistics issues, gives greater flexibility to cast members (and the casting department) and potentially attracting (better?) writers.

For the record I guarantee 99% of the people on this forum would be utterly opposed to having Daenerys invade Westeros in Season 2.

Hard to tell without a full poll; particularly for those who haven't read the book before as well as the casuals, like myself, who've not read the more recent ones (anything past A Storm of Swords) or touched the books in years. Even if this were true, the fact is we are but a small minority of the total viewing audience, and may not present a representative view of the general masses.

I mean, pray, tell me, what "limitations" of TV are we solving by making this massive and cataclysmic shift in the storyline? Can you tell me that? What limitations are we overcoming?

Fair question. Let me break it down:

Unlike books, what happens in TV shows and movies are not determined solely by the whims of its creators/writers but a whole host of external factors, ranging from budgets and location logistics to cast (and crew) leaving.

So, for instance, if a recurring character's actor has been offered a role in a different project, with a contract that forbids him from taking part in a different company's production. Or even if s/he still can, the production team is now faced with three options: try to juggle the filming schedule to fit said actor's time, recast the character with a new actor, or use a different character altogether. If they try to stick to what's been established in the books, that takes the third option off the table; leaving the first two. The second option isn't ideal as it breaks story suspension (the character now has a different face and voice!) and can be confusing to the viewer; particularly those unfamiliar with the book. This leaves the first option - trying to fit into the original actor's time - which is probably the most difficult to accomplish, expensive (especially if the show is filmed abroad) and likely to create friction between cast and crew members (since it inconveniences others by a lot).

Another problem is if the show gets cancelled early (which is entirely possible since most shows don't last 7+ seasons). In such an event, the show has two options should they want to stick to the books - leave the story unfinished or to rush through the remainder of the story - both of which are hugely unsatisfactory and everyone goes home unhappy. If you're writing your own story, you can tie up the necessary loose ends and give the story an appropriate conclusion.

Budget and location issues should be immediately obvious. Sometimes, a show simply doesn't have the time or resources to execute events as described in a book. As a result, the show has to scale things back; the results of which can be rather unsatisfactory for the viewer (as already seen in the absence of large battle scenes). This problem can be avoided altogether if the show is written independently of the books.

Lastly, one of the criticism of the first season was the quality of writing - specifically a few stilted lines, the odd boring/static scene and the over-reliance on sexposition. This problem can be solved by getting better skilled writers and because the creators are the writers and are already stretched thin with their various responsibilities. However, higher caliber writers aren't going to be interested in joining the project if they are going to be forced to use someone else's script with little to no creative freedom. There's too much work to do and no motivation. Meanwhile, other projects that require less research intensive and/or offer more freedom would be seen as better offers.

In conclusion, I feel that significantly deviating from the established story (as opposed to small bits here and there with added effort spent to reconcile the two) does offer some significant benefits. In other words, if the writers are able to remain faithful to the books while still maintaining quality and still appealing to the wider audience, then good on them. If not, make those necessary changes! I much prefer a changed story than a subpar one.

No, but exaggerating the stance such as by using examples they clearly did not state or intend (e.g. "I'm guessing they also want Space Marines to land and occupy King's Landing") is.

It was sarcasm. Not meant to actually be supporting evidence. You'd think you're new to online debates or something.

And I still ask... how? As people have repeatedly pointed out, following the books as is will be close to if not outright impossible in the show's current format (budget, number of episodes, etc). In addition, there are some incompatibilities with how successful television shows operate (too many characters requiring a large recurring cast which makes scheduling difficult, main characters often having little to do for seasons at a time while still needing to appear because what little they do is important, etc).

Sorry. Not budging. Changes will need to be made, but they won't need to make Daenerys invade Westeros in Season 2. Not needed, not happening. There is zero reason to do this. The producers would laugh if somebody pitched this idea to them.

Budget and location issues should be immediately obvious. Sometimes, a show simply doesn't have the time or resources to execute events as described in a book. As a result, the show has to scale things back; the results of which can be rather unsatisfactory for the viewer (as already seen in the absence of large battle scenes). This problem can be avoided altogether if the show is written independently of the books.

Lastly, one of the criticism of the first season was the quality of writing - specifically a few stilted lines, the odd boring/static scene and the over-reliance on sexposition. This problem can be solved by getting better skilled writers and because the creators are the writers and are already stretched thin with their various responsibilities. However, higher caliber writers aren't going to be interested in joining the project if they are going to be forced to use someone else's script with little to no creative freedom. There's too much work to do and no motivation. Meanwhile, other projects that require less research intensive and/or offer more freedom would be seen as better offers.

So the solution to not having a big enough budget to do things exactly as they are in the books is...to make Daenerys and 3 dragons cross the sea and start huge wars in Westeros in Season 2? Hmm. Not feeling it.

Yes, and I thought my intention should have been implicitly clear; let Game of Thrones be its own entity. Make some changes, let the effects ripple and see where that takes the writers. This has the added benefits of helping with logistics issues, gives greater flexibility to cast members (and the casting department) and potentially attracting (better?) writers.

So I was right? You want a TV series that is NOT the book? That was actually not clear to me, but now that you say this ... all right. If that was what you wanted, yes, making Daenerys invade Westeros in Season 2 and thus utterly changing EVERYTHING about the storyline from Clash of Kings and on is certainly a good move. For you. I for one, would stop watching the show. Not sure why you make a TV series about the books and then change the whole plot. That's more of a cheesy spinoff in my eyes. But, you want a show that is not the book. *shrug* Now that that is clear, no reason for me to continue this.

I am all for small changes, and don't care if they don't fully show any battle scenes to keep the budget down. But the moment they turn this series into a totally different/new story, I'm done. I watch to see the books I love in a visual medium and see how the directors and producers envisioned GRRM's work, not to see them take his world and run wild with it and do what they please.

I would really like the TV show to edit out all the endless sarcasm and quips. Oh, and arguments! I mean, you'd think in a congenial forum fantasy world, people would be able to get along simply by looking at my avatar, hehe! arranging deals in a sensible manner, especially in such a world fraught with strife. But nooooo! Snip, snap, bite, bite, bite.

Oh and rather less hypocritical note, I believe that making Roose Bolton's impending betrayal of Robb more obvious would be better both for the plot and for the audience. In the books, it seemed to be a few major hints that pretty much confirmed that yeah, Roose is gonna screw the Starks over. It's only the scale of his betrayal that really shocks you. In the TV series, I hope they make it more subtle; a few clues here, a moderate clue once every few episodes, then a major clue RIGHT before the RW.

But that's just me.

I would really like the TV show to edit out all the endless sarcasm and quips. Oh, and arguments! I mean, you'd think in a congenial forum fantasy world, people would be able to get along simply by looking at my avatar, hehe! arranging deals in a sensible manner, especially in such a world fraught with strife. But nooooo! Snip, snap, bite, bite, bite.

Oh and rather less hypocritical note, I believe that making Roose Bolton's impending betrayal of Robb more obvious would be better both for the plot and for the audience. In the books, it seemed to be a few major hints that pretty much confirmed that yeah, Roose is gonna screw the Starks over. It's only the scale of his betrayal that really shocks you. In the TV series, I hope they make it more subtle; a few clues here, a moderate clue once every few episodes, then a major clue RIGHT before the RW.

But that's just me.

um so you mean, make his betrayal LESS obvious?

I agree.

Archived