Which character do you resemble?

Sandsnake

Different people are affected in different ways.

So how many people do you know stay extremely pale when living in an environment like Dorne?

Yeah, some people become red when they're under the sun too long..

Yet Nymeria stayed white.

And maybe Nymeria doesn't hang out in the sun unless she needs to..

Arianne mentions Nym playing in the Water Gardens as a child. And the only time we actually see her in the books, she's on horseback in the sun without even the precaution of a veil. There's no evidence she made any considerable effort to avoid the sun.

I for one would have liked to know what sunblock they are using :D

:lol:

me too. i burn to a crisp. and then i start feeling funny. like a clown.

maybe they use mud? isn't that a sunblock? *try's it* :uhoh:

:lol:

me too. i burn to a crisp. and then i start feeling funny. like a clown.

maybe they use mud? isn't that a sunblock? *try's it* :uhoh:

Me too, and living in a hot zone its quite an issue. Don't know about mud in Dorne though,

they may be short of it :P

So how many people do you know stay extremely pale when living in an environment like Dorne?

I live in California. I know plenty of people whose ancestors came from Scandinavia who stay pale throughout the year. In the summer, they burn and peel and go right back to pale white.

I live in California. I know plenty of people whose ancestors came from Scandinavia who stay pale throughout the year. In the summer, they burn and peel and go right back to pale white.

Interesting. I'd always heard that Scandinavians tanned well.

Still, you'd think that Nym would make more of an effort to stay out of the sun if she was worried about peeling. She didn't even bother to put on a veil.

<- I'm a Targaryen with wings...or the unholy alliance between a Targ and a dragon :o

Seriously..here's a pic of me..it's from my mobile phone about a year ago...

me

I'm either Melisandre's ugly little sister or some offspring of an Asshai and a Tyrell...

6' 1"

Sandy Blonde Hair, thick and pretty straight, that is usually kept on the on the long side

Dark Blue Eyes

Athletic build (190 Pounds, Work out alot, and play football, basketball and baseball)

My skin coloring is usually tan since im out side alot

so that's me I guess I might look like a lannister without the green eyes and my hair is sandy blonde not golden

• 1 year later...

Goldy-blonde hair, greeny-blue eyes, tall, slim... maybe a Lannister. Quite pale though. Too young for Cersei, too old for Myrcella. I suppose I could play one of the cousins or I'd be a good young Cersei if they needed one.

Jalabhar Xho.

Really, I don't have a choice here. It's not like I have a wide selection to choose from at the moment.

I will let you all decide whom I look like, my resemblence to my avator is uncanny but with a bit more facial hair around the chin & mouth.

Uh.... Varys!? Syrio Forel!? Joffrey!?!?!

I'd love to play Syrio. Granted, I am decades younger than him, but with advances in movie making techniques, they could pull that off, right? As it is, I'd probably end up being Lancel Lannister or some tool like that.

Archived