Which character do you resemble?

Sandsnake

I think Paladin looks like what I would consider Petyr Baelish... got a sinister streak in you!

:lol:

You know, it always amazes me how often I hear that after having posted pictures online... and always makes me want to hide my face a little and go "I'm just a sci-fi book geek who was too shy to say boo to anyone until I got to be around 20".

Although if you want sinister... here's what is probably the most devilish picture of me of all time.

As for you Ser Edmure, the first thing that popped into my mind was Jory Cassel. Which is a bit odd because you don't look much the way I pictured Jory, but there you go. *Shrug*

Because these are books and not movies it's difficult to determine which character you may look like.

What I mean is that there is no physical representation of the character to which you can compare yourself. So the only guide is the descriptions provided by GRRM.

So pretty much you have to imagine yourself to be one of the characters in the books. Which is usually quite easy to do, in most novels, but I find that because most of GRRM's characters are so well developed that I have a hard time seeing myself as one of them. They all seem to be unique separate people.

Anyway, that being said, I don't think I match any of the physically characteristics of the major houses or any of the noble families. I'd probably just be a commoner, like ninety-five percent of the population of Westeros.

Not sure which character I would resemble. I have red hair, green/bluish eyes, and freckles. I'm more voluptuous then Ygritte, I'm to old for Sansa, to young for Catelyn.

Body wise I'm full figured (34DDD, and size 7 pants), but in shape. In all I would probably a kindly whore/ bar maid in the either the Riverlands or Bravoos, because of my coloring.

:drool: Are you doing anything Friday night? :drool:

I really don't know what I'd be, probably a peasant I'm just that sort of build (although supposedly I have noble blood on my mother's side). Hmm, I have the hardest time remebering anyone eye colour. How about a little help, who would I be as a girl of seventeen with blue eyes, light brown hair and easily frecklable skin?

I think I could have a good shot at being Jaime. I have the golden hair and the green eyes of the lannisters. I am about the same height and build as he is...of course, I am sure that he would be stronger than me. I would rather look like Gendry.

I really don't know what I'd be, probably a peasant I'm just that sort of build (although supposedly I have noble blood on my mother's side). Hmm, I have the hardest time remebering anyone eye colour. How about a little help, who would I be as a girl of seventeen with blue eyes, light brown hair and easily frecklable skin?

Perhaps some one from the Vale? I seem to remember them having light eyes and brown hair. Though I may be getting my regions mixed up.

Hmmm....I have curly hair which used to be blonde and is on its way to naturally turning dark brown. Bluish grey eyes. I'm female. Except for the eye color and age, I used to look like Cersei...when I was 12. :unsure: Facial feature wise and not based on coloring, I look kind of like Amok's portrait of Asha. I'm fairly lightly built, about 5'6", not particularly curvy. Does this ring any bells for anyone?

wow i would never have guessed how many redheads are on this site! it seems the whole Tully family has been cast... but do you think you can make room for me?

I am another read head with pale blue green eyes (gray when i'm tired.) 173 centimetres tall (im the shortest of my friends and family... :( ) and im currently a size 10 Aus which according to some of my clothes is a size 6 in the USA (6 that sounds sooo bad).

oh heres a really dodgy photo too:

http://spaces.msn.com/littleobelia/PersonalSpace.aspx?_

im thinking a young Cat or lisa. you know i could be a flash back when cats remenicing about her childhood days.

wow i would never have guessed how many redheads are on this site! it seems the whole Tully family has been cast... but do you think you can make room for me?

I am another read head with pale blue green eyes (gray when i'm tired.) 173 centimetres tall (im the shortest of my friends and family... :( ) and im currently a size 10 Aus which according to some of my clothes is a size 6 in the USA (6 that sounds sooo bad).

oh heres a really dodgy photo too:

http://spaces.msn.com/littleobelia/PersonalSpace.aspx?_

im thinking a young Cat or lisa. you know i could be a flash back when cats remenicing about her childhood days.

I would think you would be a great young Cat, maybe even a Sansa. Not many of us gals have posted pic's so I think you are brave, much braver than me.

why are the only blonde women either whores or a member of a seriously demented family?? somebody tell me theres a normal one in there somewhere

Well, if I ever meet one I'll let you know.

Oh, you meant in the books didn't you? Sorry. (Sorry, but I just couldn't resist)

Don't know to which character I could be associated. I habe brown hair, it has some blond reflexes (as child I was blond) but others say that toes are red reflexes, don't know... ah my eyes are brown, my skin is fair execept I'm on hollidays in a sunny place, then I take colour rather fast.

Archived