Goodkind 51: Kahl Scratch Fever

Myshkin

We learned in an earlier version of this thread that some countries like to split the books in half, upping the published Goodkind books in those lands.

So they can't even use the books as doorstops easily? Or wait, maybe it allows them to be shoved into the gap under a door to keep it open.

Wow, I did not know he had a new book out, thanks Tormund for sacrificing yet again your sanity and liver to keep us well informed. I hope you have recovered.

And Souran, excellent analysis...I think I just blew my brain. brb rebooting.

(...but holy fuck at Tairy releasing the personal info of the guy. Not enough facepalms for that shit.)

TG's encouraged Internet bullying here. I'm against piracy, but there are extant legal recourses. He didn't have to out himself as a classless thug. What's next? Outing folks who disagree with his s**t philosophy and publicly decry his s**t writing? We're all screwed, then.

TG's encouraged Internet bullying here. I'm against piracy, but there are extant legal recourses. He didn't have to out himself as a classless thug. What's next? Outing folks who disagree with his s**t philosophy and publicly decry his s**t writing? We're all screwed, then.

Pirates are all death-choosers anyway. Richard would not have been as merciful weak as Yeard was in his response.

Pirates are all death-choosers anyway. Richard would not have been as merciful weak as Yeard was in his response.

I dunno. He kinda softened up in the recent novels. But 'Old' Richard would have ripped that man's spine out or kicked him in the jaw.

But revealing the guy's personal info is such a dick move. Sure, maybe the guy did wrong (how did they know he really is the one?), but as rpcvlawson said, there are legal recourse for this, and the guy deserves due process. No need to show it all over the Internet, where some nut could take it as a go signal to do something horrible to the guy. Revealing another person's personal details is such a taboo even in some of the most heated disputes I've seen, to see Tairy do it just...so much facepalms.

Maybe we should chalk it up to Tairy not knowing very much about teh interwebs machine. Until recently Tairy thought "internet" was that weird lining in swim trunks. How can we honestly expect him to understand internet etiquette?

Yeah, I was surprised to find he's in the Internet now. Why couldn't he have stayed out of it?

(lol, I thought about that too. Probably thinks he's putting on a online wanted poster or something. But something about his post really made think he knew exactly what he's gonna be unleashing to this guy)

[MOD]

Since the mod warning from earlier in the thread has been ignored, this thread is now closed.

If a new iteration of the thread is started, posting on this off-board issue will result in suspensions.

For the record, this was the earlier warning:

A reminder that it is against the rules of this forum to air 'dirty laundry' from other places on the internet.

Please cease all discussion of what may or may not have happened elsewhere on the net.

If the discussion of events elsewhere continues this thread will be closed - as will further iterations of this topic.

Thanks in advance.

[/MOD]

Archived