Who should play Daario Naharis

Maria26

Hi All

Just made a list of actors that I think look like they could play Daario . Not a casting agent though, so have mercy.

http://www.fanpop.co...-daario-naharis

You can have a look at the pics, vote and even add your own choice or leave comments.

Cheers

Some people went to fanpop but the link seemed to be broken so here we go again;

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/game-of-thrones/picks/show/1098398/who-should-could-play-daario-naharis

I hope it works this time. :cool4:

Daario should be played by Idris Elba, since he is one charismatic motherfucker and it would actually make the douchebag Daario likeable.

oh damn, Idris Elba would be awesome in any suitable role in GoT.

Moqorro Moqorro Moqorro!!!

After watching Red Riding trilogy a year ago I thought Robert Sheehan would make a great Daario, he's beautiful the way a teen girl (like Dany) would love.. Now watching Misfits I'm positive he would make a perfect Daario... I think he could play dangerous/charming, and make Dany laugh- he's the perfect sexy bad boy that Dany would fall for.. I never thought of Daario as buff the way Drogo was, but a more slim/tall muscular build..

Sadly the actor may be too busy, he's a hot item these days.

Nah, he is totally Satin. Not only is he a great young actor, but he's got this certain femininity to him.

He's totally described as lithe. But after Momoa, it's tough to picture Dany attracted to a dude that isn't at least a little jacked. I'm mostly just being selfish because I built Daario up in my head, and I feel like he's the best chance we have at a full frontal dude shot in season 3. Although, the Unsullied will be around...

I personally don't care about a full frontal dude shot but equally oppertunity and all. You guys do kind of get screwed in the nudity department though don't you. Alfie Allen's dedicated to it but he looks like a fish so I can imagine he doesn't do much for you. It's weird, there's way more female nudity but I really think the guys on the showe are on the whole better looking. Not that aren't really gourgeous women on the show and Nathlie Emanuel next season, yum.

He's totally described as lithe. But after Momoa, it's tough to picture Dany attracted to a dude that isn't at least a little jacked. I'm mostly just being selfish because I built Daario up in my head, and I feel like he's the best chance we have at a full frontal dude shot in season 3. Although, the Unsullied will be around...

I was picturing Jason Momoa as Daario, tbh. :leaving:

I'm probably the only female who hates Johhny Depp and Jake Gyllenhaal, but "Jack Sparrow," and Jakes character in Prince of Persia is what I pictured in my mind, as well as the actress who played "Cora" in "Tron" as Asha Greyjoy- in my mind at least.

http://www.bing.com/...34A&FORM=IQFRBA

(They had better tread carefully with casting, because from a sensativity standpoint, it's starting to look like old Hollywood stereotyping).

I applaud getting young unknowns to play these parts, but they may be trying to play too much on the "hip" factor than what really works.

I'm probably the only female who hates Johhny Depp and Jake Gyllenhaal, but "Jack Sparrow," and Jakes character in Prince of Persia is what I pictured in my mind, as well as the actress who played "Cora" in "Tron" as Asha Greyjoy- in my mind at least.

http://www.bing.com/...34A&FORM=IQFRBA

(They had better tread carefully with casting, because from a sensativity standpoint, it's starting to look like old Hollywood stereotyping).

I applaud getting young unknowns to play these parts, but they may be trying to play too much on the "hip" factor than what really works.

I very much doubt they cast faily unknown actors just to be "hip", it's probably becayse they cost much less than your typical Hollywood actors.

Take something like Lord of the Rings, these movies are starspecked, but there's no way in heaven or hell they could afford that cast in a TV-series, there actually very few series that have a starspecked cast simply because it's too expensive. And GoT is extremely expensive, what with all the sets, costumes and all that. casting failr unknown actors have been great, because there's very few actors in the show that has been putting up a poor performance so far.

as well as the actress who played "Cora" in "Tron" as Asha Greyjoy- in my mind at least.

Olivia Wilde is one of the most beautiful women in the world, imo, and a rising star... I cannot see her as Asha !

Olivia Wilde is one of the most beautiful women in the world, imo, and a rising star... I cannot see her as Asha !

Not necessarily Olivia Wilde as Asha, but the personna of the character in Tron, if you go by Ashas description, and that character's look is the one to me that seem to fit.

To each his own.

I very much doubt they cast faily unknown actors just to be "hip", it's probably becayse they cost much less than your typical Hollywood actors.

Take something like Lord of the Rings, these movies are starspecked, but there's no way in heaven or hell they could afford that cast in a TV-series, there actually very few series that have a starspecked cast simply because it's too expensive. And GoT is extremely expensive, what with all the sets, costumes and all that. casting failr unknown actors have been great, because there's very few actors in the show that has been putting up a poor performance so far.

I get that the Hollywood types are too expensive for something like this, and actually would rather see unknowns who are just as good get their chance, but I don't think they'd shy away from grabbing someone with their individual Brand either.

Again, thats my opinion- to each his own. :dunno:

Archived