Which city would you want to live in?

Melpomene

• 3 weeks later...

Braavos, White Harbor, and Oldtown all seem like nice places to live. Sunspear could be nice, but I wouldn't be able to handle the heat. I prefer colder weather so White Harbor and Braavos are my top two choices.

Since it usually sucks to be a woman in Westeros, I would probably pick somewhere in Dorne, I guess Sunspear, simply for the equality given to women. Plus, I love hot weather so I am sold. Sunshine, gender equality, sexual freedom, and Dornish wine! :thumbsup:

Though, I have to admit, Winterfell does sound lovely and peaceful but I am not a cold weather fan.

A bunch of us should chip in to purchase a lifetime supply of KFC potato wedges for George on a special gift card account. They're the best fries on the market today, and should be enough to bribe him into writing Asshai into the story.

jeez, if you kill the man, he's not gonna write a whole lot about asshaí anymore.

unless he becomes UnGRRM, of course.

also, volantis or old town look nice.

As far away from the Dreadfort as possible. Maybe the Clegane estate or Harrenhal...

The Clegane estate? Dude, are you forgetting? Casterly Rock is yours if you want it.

And yeah, I wish Dany listened to Quaithe and went to Asshai. Couldn't be worse than freakin' Meereen, could it?

Home is Winterfell, but let's winter in Sunspear

Braavos for a boys' weekend away, Oldtown to send the kids to college

KL for business, Lys for pleasure, the Summer Islands for a romantic getaway a deux

I heard that the Brackens went on Sothyros safari last autumn, all expenses, so we're definitely doing that next year

And if it's just me and the wolf, we'll head on up to Last Hearth for a wild weekend with the Umbers

Archived