Sandor Clegane 6- Read the Mod Warning before you post

headtrip_honey

With his time on QI, I feel Sandor won't be as vicious towards Brienne as Jaime was in the beginning. Of course he'll ridicule her, be cause lets face it Brienne's an easy target for such, but he might recognize earlier how similar they are. Jaime is her golden boy so their relationship will remain platonic.

Hmm, I wonder if Brienne will become another Arya for Sandor, being that they are so much alike?

Hmm, I wonder if Brienne will become another Arya for Sandor, being that they are so much alike?

I actually think that, personality-wise, Brienne is a lot more like Sansa. She's naive, she believes strongly in honor and chivalry, and she's prone to getting hopeless crushes on handsome, unobtainable men.

In that case, it would be doubly fascinating to see how Sandor reacts to her, given that Brienne has so many of Sansa's ideals but none of Sansa's physical charms.

I actually think that, personality-wise, Brienne is a lot more like Sansa. She's naive, she believes strongly in honor and chivalry, and she's prone to getting hopeless crushes on handsome, unobtainable men.

In that case, it would be doubly fascinating to see how Sandor reacts to her, given that Brienne has so many of Sansa's ideals but none of Sansa's physical charms.

I agree 100% with this.

Sansa's physical charms are one of the reasons Sandor is so taken with her. Brienne has the idealism yes, but not the beauty. Yet she has Arya's fighting spirit. That's what I think Sandor will be able to identify the most with, like he once could with Arya. Or perhaps she'll just be a walking mash-up of both girls for him. Won't that make for some interesting scenes. :D

There would be a really interesting dynamic between Sandor and Brienne, as she seems very much like the type of person Sandor wanted to be (apart from female obviously) until Gregor got Knighted and went off to pledge his sword to the Lannisters.

There would be a really interesting dynamic between Sandor and Brienne, as she seems very much like the type of person Sandor wanted to be (apart from female obviously) until Gregor got Knighted and went off to pledge his sword to the Lannisters.

Good point. With his time spent healing, Sandor will be more willing to look into the mirror when he meets Brienne, instead of snarling at it like he did when faced with Sansa's idealism?

Good point. With his time spent healing, Sandor will be more willing to look into the mirror when he meets Brienne, instead of snarling at it like he did when faced with Sansa's idealism?

With the way Brienne looks now, neither needs a mirror as they can just look at each other.

(Sad face: I was mean about them both).

Could some kind soul please, pretty please, link me to GRRM's quote about how Sandor loved stories of knights and chivalry right up until the moment Gregor was made a Ser? I'd find it myself, but I haven't quite yet figured out how to navigate SSM so that I can easily find exactly what I want. [/n00b]

Oh, and you're welcome, Faceless Girl! :D I must admit, my username often gives me the munchies, too.

Oh dear. It would be interesting to see Brienne meet up with Sandor, as I don't know where her story is headed. With some of the other characters you can make a better guess at how their story will progress, but I don't know what's next for her. She could more realistically run into Sandor as her wounds are in bad shape and she too may end up back on the QI looking for healing.

Archived