Sandor and Sansa II

brashcandy

Never underestimate the power of minty fresh breath. :laugh:

It may be why LF was so successful as master of coin. He just floored everyone with his attention to hygiene :lol:

Anyways, back on topic girls!!

So we can agree that Sansa is blocking out touching the Hound's face, just as she is creating a "romantic" fantasy of him. It kinds suits her personality though. And they both have desires for another obviously, just that Sandor's is a heck of a lot more age inappropriate for Sansa (I should've fucked her bloody) :eek:

If we get an eighth book I am happy again :). <SNIP>

But I hope that they find each other at least. I hate it that each one thinks he/she is the last living Stark.

No,NO,No GRRM and I may be in the weirwoods before an 8th book comes out.

GRRM just needs to add more beef and skip the too numerous travel logs and basically have some characters die off due to illness, storms etc.

No more Starks die that's my rule (GRRM now slaps me into reality) it's his story.

No,NO,No GRRM and I may be in the weirwoods before an 8th book comes out.

GRRM just needs to add more beef and skip the too numerous travel logs and basically have some characters die off due to illness, storms etc.

No more Starks die that's my rule (GRRM now slaps me into reality) it's his story.

On the one hand, he does take an extremely long time to finish his books. On the other hand, I don't want the story to end and I want the kids to grow up. It is a dilemma and I see what you are saying, he might never finish it if it takes too long. If he can finish the books quickly I would like an 8th book otherwise I would like to know what happens at the end, so I will live with 7 books.

Did I just confuse the hell out of you? I confused myself. Obviously I don't know what I want. :lol:

Sansa may not need saving by the time BF or Sandor make it to the Vale. Remember Sansa slays a "stone giant" on the mountain. This is LF ( from his father's shield) Here's what I see happening.

LF tries to rape Sansa and she stabs him in the throat ( payback for his Ned) then revels herself to the Lords of the Vale who proclaim her the Queen of the North. They march to take back Winterfell and meet up with BF on the way. ( Sandor is already there, as the hooded man)

Sansa may not need saving by the time BF or Sandor make it to the Vale. Remember Sansa slays a "stone giant" on the mountain. This is LF ( from his father's shield) Here's what I see happening.

LF tries to rape Sansa and she stabs him in the throat ( payback for his Ned) then revels herself to the Lords of the Vale who proclaim her the Queen of the North. They march to take back Winterfell and meet up with BF on the way. ( Sandor is already there, as the hooded man)

I like this scenario the most ;).

On the one hand, he does take an extremely long time to finish his books. On the other hand, I don't want the story to end and I want the kids to grow up. It is a dilemma and I see what you are saying, he might never finish it if it takes too long. If he can finish the books quickly I would like an 8th book otherwise I would like to know what happens at the end, so I will live with 7 books.

Did I just confuse the hell out of you? I confused myself. Obviously I don't know what I want. :lol:

Nope not confused and if I wasn't near GRRM's age I wouldn't mind it going on, or at least a few novellas on the later years of Sansa, Sandor how the world was doing etc.

Stark@heart, on 05 November 2011 - 03:15 PM, said:

Does Sandor know Theon?, the hooded man knew Theon, I don't think it's Sandor.

There are a few theorys and this is one.

Stark@heart, on 05 November 2011 - 03:15 PM, said:

Does Sandor know Theon?, the hooded man knew Theon, I don't think it's Sandor.

There are a few theorys and this is one.

Sandor may have seen Theon while the royal family was briefly in Winterfell at the beginning of Got.

I find it hard to believe that Sandor would be the hooded man, he's suppose to be almost seven feet tall and huge, I don't think he could have been in Winterfell without someone recognizing him. I also think Theon would have commented more on his size and raspy voice.

The Hooded man definitely isn't Sandor.. in addition, rape isn't LF's style. He's more about the subtle perverted seduction that will make Sansa feel as though she has no choice, she should really be grateful to him etc etc.

Isn't the hooded man the gravedigger? I thought Sandor is the gravedigger.

I agree on LF's style.

Isn't the hooded man the gravedigger? I thought Sandor is the gravedigger.

I agree on LF's style.

Two different hooded men.

1. Sandor is the hooded novice on the Quiet Isle.

2. Mystery hooded man in Winterfell when Theon is wandering about the grounds at the Arya/Ramsay farce.

I wouldn't put pass LF to do a Jeyne Poole on Sansa and make her disappear, but Then I want to jump into the book and gut him myself, and I be really P.O. at GRRM.

Sansa's too important to him to that - both personally and in a greater sense.

I could see all kinds of things happening to Sansa, most of them not very good, but currently the most likely scenario is that LF's plan goes along smoothly at first. Sansa and Harry the Heir get engaged, then the big reveal of her identity at the wedding, the Vale rallies around the young and beautiful couple, then when a certain Hound gets wind of the situation he decides to claim 'his' woman.

Then all hell breaks loose as LF gets jealous of HtH and cant resist killing him, throwing the plan into turmoil, LF gets killed in front of Sansa (but most likely NOT by her), she flees, and is found/captured by the Hound, then the couple is found by Lady Stoneheart, who just so happens to have just gotten her hands on Jamie.

Then things get REALLY complicated. ;)

I could see all kinds of things happening to Sansa, most of them not very good, but currently the most likely scenario is that LF's plan goes along smoothly at first. Sansa and Harry the Heir get engaged, then the big reveal of her identity at the wedding, the Vale rallies around the young and beautiful couple, then when a certain Hound gets wind of the situation he decides to claim 'his' woman.

Then all hell breaks loose as LF gets jealous of HtH and cant resist killing him, throwing the plan into turmoil, LF gets killed in front of Sansa (but most likely NOT by her), she flees, and is found/captured by the Hound, then the couple is found by Lady Stoneheart, who just so happens to have just gotten her hands on Jamie.

Sounds like a daytime soap, but hey as long as it brings San/San together I'm game ;)

I can't decide if I want LF demise by Sansa, Stoneheart, or Arya; If Sansa's arc is toward playing the GOT and saving her house then she will have to manipulate him and either kill him herself or manipulate someone else to do it (keeps her hands clean), she stays safe waiting for a good opportunity to run he goes after her runs into Stoneheart and he's a gonner, or Arya gets sent to the Vale discovers Sansa and after they talk of their experiences since KL Arya kills LF.

She can also be saved by Sandor, but as I stated in another thread he's mortally wounded Sansa kisses him, sings a song but no sex as he dies in her arms.

Archived