Sandor and Sansa II

brashcandy

Sandor/Sansa sex scenes. I think people are split. Either they want something very romantic with little detail ( Sansa and every other young girls expectation of the magical 1st time) or like me

want some hot sticky monkey sex ( totally Sandor's style)

You all know me as long as we get ANY type of scene between the two I'm down with whatever. I agree though, that is totally Sandor's style. ;)

Appendages. :lol:

:lol: indeed!!

well i'm not sure if i want to read about sandor's mighty appendage. don't get me wrong, i do like some nice sex scenes, well written sex scenes!! so i think i'd rather leave this special scene to my imagination than GRRMs

Guys, sorry to be a kill joy, but given the MOD warnings regarding Sandor topics, maybe we should calm it down a bit.

(I don't want to see this thread deleted!!!)

Here is a question though, who does Sansa think of more in her chapters after escaping KL, Sandor or Tyrion?

And in what light is she remembering them?

Sandor/Sansa sex scenes. I think people are split. Either they want something very romantic with little detail ( Sansa and every other young girls expectation of the magical 1st time) or like me

want some hot sticky monkey sex ( totally Sandor's style)

I disagree - I think Sandor's gonna be the softer, more romantic one. QI has tamed him!

Also, we already know he's the one more likely to cry.

Guys, sorry to be a kill joy, but given the MOD warnings regarding Sandor topics, maybe we should calm it down a bit.

(I don't want to see this thread deleted!!!)

Here is a question though, who does Sansa think of more in her chapters after escaping KL, Sandor or Tyrion?

And in what light is she remembering them?

Sandor, definitely. He's in literally every chapter.

She thinks of him in a few different senses. For protection, comparing his size to other men, remembering her wedding night but all of a sudden it's Sandor in her bed instead of Tyrion?

Re: Tyrion, she thinks of him occasionally, but I can't think of specific times. Nor do I think they were especially negative or positive.

He's probably a virgin, it's his biggest secret; never had the nerve to go where whores go; because he thought they would make fun of him, poor dear.

If Varys hadn't confirmed that he gambled, drank and went to whores, I'd definitely agree!!!!

Naw, he's no virgin. I never bought the whole "Girls don't like him because he's scarred." Look at all the fugly men in this world that have somebody, even men on death row have pen pals etc. If he was a pro football player or better yet, in the WWE or MMA he'd have women throwing themselves at him.

Archived