Who do you crush on most?

LadyoftheNorth72

I think Gendry is already considered attractive. Whoever it was gushed over his muscles. & he looks like Gendry who was popular in part because of his looks.

Arya should like Edric though imho.

Maybe she liked the way he looked? :blushing: She would take after Lyanna. I bet he will be handsome like Darkstar and probably Arthur.

Arya belongs to Gendry! They have chemistry :).

Jaime

Garlan

Asha

Cersei

Renly

Damn I forgot about Garlan. Please add Garlan to my list :lol:

Davos and Ellaria Sand. The rest is either too young or too... set in their respective cultures.

Didn't he grow up in Flea Bottom? I think he has plenty experience :cool4:

Remember how he reacted to the prostitutes in the Peach? I'd say zero experience. (Maybe his master didn't let him get out much?) He'd probably be scared of Arianne.

Arya belongs to Gendry! They have chemistry :).

She has it with Ned too. & she never considered killing him even though he upset her.

Anyways, I thought that he might put her with Trystane since her wolf is named Nymeria but after her comment about Dornishmen's looks she probably won't like him. Plus, what if he is like Quentyn? He was so nice but too boring.

She has it with Ned too. & she never considered killing him even though he upset her.

Anyways, I thought that he might put her with Trystane since her wolf is named Nymeria but after her comment about Dornishmen's looks she probably won't like him. Plus, what if he is like Quentyn? He was so nice but too boring.

Yeah definitely not one of Doran's sons...zzzzzz

I just have to laugh at this comment it's so funny. How do we suspect that Arya might like someone, she doesn't consider killing them! :lol: :thumbsup:

Remember how he reacted to the prostitutes in the Peach? I'd say zero experience. (Maybe his master didn't let him get out much?) He'd probably be scared of Arianne.

I imagine quite a number of young guys would be intimidated by Arianne. That's okay; she'll help him get over that. It might take... several lessons. You can't rush these things you know. Arianne might have to push everything else off her agenda. Ours as well.

I imagine quite a number of young guys would be intimidated by Arianne. That's okay; she'll help him get over that. It might take... several lessons. You can't rush these things you know. Arianne might have to push everything else off her agenda. Ours as well.

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to that... :)

Then again wanting to kill someone might be a hint at some passion. In that weird Arya way.

I second Jorah, because I imagine him as he is in the tv show, i.e. smoking hot.

Also Loras, embarrassingly. And probably Renly too. The Northerners are a bit too dour for my liking. And I find all the Ironborn deeply unattractive. I wouldn't kick Viserys out of bed. Of course Jaime almost goes without saying. And I feel like maybe if Joffrey was a few years older, and you didn't know what a godawful person he was... I'm totally joking. But not really. Also - Littlefinger. And Ser Hyle! And that guy who gets killed in the first few pages of AGOT - the lord in the Night's Watch. I may have some issues.

I second Jorah, because I imagine him as he is in the tv show, i.e. smoking hot.

Also Loras, embarrassingly. And probably Renly too. The Northerners are a bit too dour for my liking. And I find all the Ironborn deeply unattractive. I wouldn't kick Viserys out of bed. Of course Jaime almost goes without saying. And I feel like maybe if Joffrey was a few years older, and you didn't know what a godawful person he was... I'm totally joking. But not really. Also - Littlefinger. And Ser Hyle! And that guy who gets killed in the first few pages of AGOT - the lord in the Night's Watch. I may have some issues.

I second Ser Hyle... cocky sexiness. Jaime... no no no. I liked Jory Cassel too, but that was from the tv show :)

I second Ser Hyle... cocky sexiness

I don't think he's actually described as being that good looking, but I always imagine him to be. He's also the only man on my list who I would actually want to know in real life.

Jaime... no no no

OMG yes! How can you not? Although I may be slightly biased, given that I started reading the books based less on the nuances and subtleties of narrative and characterisation, and more on Jaime Lannister's hotness. I'm not proud of myself.

OMG yes! How can you not? Although I may be slightly biased, given that I started reading the books based less on the nuances and subtleties of narrative and characterisation, and more on Jaime Lannister's hotness. I'm not proud of myself.

LOL this is hilarious.

Actually I weirdly do not find Jaime in the TV series to be attractive at all (though I like the actor a lot, and think he's doing an amazing job!). I developed a crush on him during aSoS in tandem with Brienne. "I dreamed of you." *swoon* Also them "fighting" in the mud ASKJAGLKSDJG...

Yes I realize he's still a piece of shit in many ways but I just...

Archived