NBA 2011-2012 Season

The Imp's Advocate

Who knows who's coming out of the East. Are the Celtics really the best team left? The same Celtics that look only marginally better than the mediocre Sixers and Hawks? That would be disappointing, because the finals would be a joke

I'm sure the Heat will make it past the Pacers and then past Boston as well. It will not be easy but they thrashed Indiana last night and will probably finish it in game 6.

Which leaves Boston who have not looked overwhelmingly powerful at all. Tough side to beat, very experienced, but Bosh may be back by then for Miami, and even without Bosh I rate them higher than Boston.

As mentioned above, Spurs vs OKC is the real final.

Boo hiss. Rondo can be brilliant and he can be a nob. Why did you hold on to the ball, waiving off every better offensive option on the floor, for 19 seconds? Ouch Laketown...very ouch.

Just quoting myself since I have the same feeling about last nights game....Rondo apparently had someplace else he would rather be than on the court, doing his job.

Got to say I am hoping for the Sixers to go through, they are a nice side to watch and are making it very hard on Boston.

Enjoyed Bryant's comment after the match against OKC, about how much OKC have improved and how they are "so terribly explosive".

Got to say I am hoping for the Sixers to go through, they are a nice side to watch and are making it very hard on Boston.

Wow, I don't know how you could describe the Sixers as nice to watch. I mean, I enjoyed watching the defense of the Pistons a few years back when they had Wallace, Billups, etc, but this is ugly. They defend well, but their offense has no flow, no great 3 point shooters and relatively few fast break points. This is one of the least impressive playoff series I can remember.

Wow, I don't know how you could describe the Sixers as nice to watch. I mean, I enjoyed watching the defense of the Pistons a few years back when they had Wallace, Billups, etc, but this is ugly. They defend well, but their offense has no flow, no great 3 point shooters and relatively few fast break points. This is one of the least impressive playoff series I can remember.

yeah, if you had told me the Sixers would end the game with 82ish points, I'm putting some money down the C's have closed out. The Sixers did less wrong than the C's did so they "earned" the win, but missing 11 free throws, 1-9 from 3? It's kinda sad that my thought was "Rondo wants it to go back for a game 7 so he can put up a good game."

Then I remembered he probably doesn't care enough to even think that way. Just hoping no one pees in his Cheerios before the next game, or gives him reason to believe they peed in his Cheerios.

Archived