86.5 Mafia - The Spanish Inquisition

Tammy

If we don't lynch then we're guaranteed to lose an innocent though, at least by lynching we have a chance of halving the FM team. We also get information from the lynch, but idk, I'm not as sure about my conviction to lynch as I was half an hour ago. I was always under the impression it was the best thing to do on D1.

That's right, we have a CF so the lynch will always give us some information. Also if we lynch an innocent we have higher odds of lynching a killer the next day.

Going to night would be stupid, we wouldn't learn anywhere near as much as if we lynched someone tonight. The only analysis tomorrow would be starting from just 10 pages of conversation (one or two of them that are pretty useless) and a NK. In the last few games lynches almost haven't happened because they haven't been able to be co-ordinated, so yeah I want to know who people are willing to vote for.

So, what are your tiers / who would you lynch?

Ok so the people who should be around for the deadline are me, Elenya, Snow, Earl, Wombat, Kingmaker and Maid. Arthur said he might be back or might not.

Malc, Eric and Verboten will not be back in time.

So 7 or 8 of us.

Snow, same question?

There's no one I'd "like" to lynch.

I wouldn't like to lynch Malcolm, Combat or maid;

I would be hesitant in lynchg Arthur Kid or Early Earl;

I want to give Eric a chance

I would lynch Kingmaker, Elenya Westerling or Verboten if there's no better candidate.

People I don't want to lynch today: Snow, Malc, Earl, Wombat

Prefer not to lynch Maid or the other low posters but I might vote that way if there isn't another viable lynch. Prefer not to lynch Elenya.

I would lynch Arthur or Verboten today.

But I'm in the same boat as Snow right now in that I don't really have any lynches I feel great about.

Eric is the one I'm not sure about. I find him somewhat suspicious, but I don't want to end up with a pointless lynch if he flips inno. Also I want to hear his case on Earl if he does have one.

I just haven't got a very good vibe from him overall. When I say I'd like to lynch those three, I mean that they're just the last three on my "wouldn't want to lynch" list really.

Yeah I think we're all in that same boat at the moment.

Snow and Elenya you both want to lynch Kingmaker. Is it because he's the lowest poster or do you have other reasons?

Re-reading him now.

I would lynch Kingmaker because he rarely posts and when he does he doesn't say much. So if we get near the deadline with no one better to lynch, I won't mind lynching him.

Not getting much of a feeling one way or the other from Kingmaker. He said he should be back before the lynch, I'd like to hear more from him before I consider him as a candidate. But if we haven't heard from him by the deadline I would vote for him.

Has he played before or is this his first game? Just curious.

Not getting much of a feeling one way or the other from Kingmaker. He said he should be back before the lynch, I'd like to hear more from him before I consider him as a candidate. But if we haven't heard from him by the deadline I would vote for him.

Has he played before or is this his first game? Just curious.

He played on the previous altless round, 85.5. He was one of the final three with me and Sylphic and made only 18 posts :|

<snipidy>. I don't like the way Early Early is looking for oakdoors, it sounds like he's trying to find an excuse to lynch.

<snipple>

Oak doors are presumed hints by the mods in their scenes etc. Way back someone based a descision on an interpretation of mod's night scene, which was lynching Ser oak or something. Ever afterwards Mods made sure to say there were NO hints in their scenes (so called oak doors). I cannot at all see how I was trying to make an excuse for a lynch by just asking if mods juust forgot to include that "no oak door sentence" after they gave us "a gift from heaven"....

It is Day One.

11 Players Remain:

Combat Wombat, Early Earl, Elenya Westerling, KiDisaster, llllEricllll, Ser-Arthur-Dayne, SnowStorm, The Kingmaker, the maid of woodlynne, TheMalcolm. Verboten.

Six votes are required to Lynch, and Six votes are required to go to Night.

2 Votes for The Kingmaker (Elenya Westerling, TheMalcolm)

1 vote Early Earl (llllEricllll)

1 Vote for llllEricllll (Verboten)

1 Vote for Ser-Arthur-Dayne (SnowStorm)

1 Vote for SnowStorm (Ser-Arthur-Dayne)

5 Players Not Voting: Early Earl, KiDisaster, Combat Wombat, The Kingmaker, the maid of woodlynne

Archived