86.5 Mafia - The Spanish Inquisition

Tammy

I asked that because I really didn't know the roles were randomly assigned. :dunce: Afraid of dying? Not necessarily, but I've already got one vote against me and anything can happen, right?

But even if the roles weren't randomly assigned, it was an odd thing to say, IMO.

But even if the roles weren't randomly assigned, it was an odd thing to say, IMO.

Yep. It was pretty dumb, admittedly. I've already said so a few times, too. I figured it was better to just own it and move on. :dunno:

Didn't realize it was such a faux pas. Sorry!

It is Day One.

11 Players Remain:

Combat Wombat, Early Earl, Elenya Westerling, KiDisaster, llllEricllll, Ser-Arthur-Dayne, SnowStorm, The Kingmaker, the maid of woodlynne, TheMalcolm. Verboten.

Six votes are required to Lynch, and Six votes are required to go to Night.

1 Vote for llllEricllll (Verboten)

1 Vote for Ser-Arthur-Dayne (SnowStorm)

1 Vote for SnowStorm (The Kingmaker)

2 Votes for The Kingmaker (Early Earl, Elenya Westerling)

1 Vote for the maid of woodlynne (Combat Wombat)

5 Players Not Voting: KiDisaster, llllEricllll, Ser-Arthur-Dayne, the maid of woodlynne, TheMalcolm

Me too <_<

I don't like SnowStorm's tunneling, which imo, seems a little too aggresive.

Calling someone out on one thing and mentioning that it's odd is hardly what I would call "tunneling". What about SnowStorm strikes you as being too aggressive?

It is Day One.

11 Players Remain:

Combat Wombat, Early Earl, Elenya Westerling, KiDisaster, llllEricllll, Ser-Arthur-Dayne, SnowStorm, The Kingmaker, the maid of woodlynne, TheMalcolm. Verboten.

2 Votes for SnowStorm (The Kingmaker, Ser-Arthur-Dayne)

1 Vote for the maid of woodlynne (Combat Wombat)

4 Players Not Voting: KiDisaster, llllEricllll, the maid of woodlynne, TheMalcolm

Calling someone out on one thing and mentioning that it's odd is hardly what I would call "tunneling". What about SnowStorm strikes you as being too aggressive?

Becuase the 1st time I played (and didn't know roles were randomized), I also felt that it was stupid if I had gotten a scum role, and was even surprised I got invisible instead of ri. So when a new person off-handley mentions why a Mod would give a newbie a scum role, it is a little surprising for it to be jumped at.

Maybe :dunno: I just don't see how you attacked Maid right away. For something as small as that.

I was not attacking her, just asking about a couple of stuff that bothered me in that post.

eta: And I don't think it was something that small.

First things first,unvote

Second things second, I liked Earl's response to me, but I find it funny to hear the echoing between him and KiD. They are saying very similar things and backing each other pretty consistently. I don't know that it's necessarily scummy, because a scum team isn't probably going to be so blatantly friendly, but... worth pointing out, I reckon.

You have a point, but it's still worrying to have all those possibilities.

I don't get why all those possibilities are worrying, unless you're a baddie. Very few of them are likely to be aligned with the killers.

It is Day One.

11 Players Remain:

2 Votes for SnowStorm (The Kingmaker, Ser-Arthur-Dayne)

5 Players Not Voting: Combat Wombat, KiDisaster, llllEricllll, the maid of woodlynne, TheMalcolm

Archived