86.5 Mafia - The Spanish Inquisition

Tammy

Hmm, it seems too "pendulum" like. It swings to and fro, but in the end seems to end up where it started.

Just trying to understand. Do you mean that you're concerned about me finding most people to be null reads at this point?

I have super limited access at work, but I can keep up with the game at this pace. It's hard to respond, but now I'm on break.

Earl, what do you think about the things you've brought up? You've asked other people what they think of some behaviors, but haven't really said whether you think it's scummy. If it is all null tells to you, why bring it up at all?

ok, he didn't "jump at him", but it was poking him for something that was imo really no big deal. That's why I figured he was more trying to get some game action instead of genuinly pointing out scummy behaviour. And I don't remember him doing that before, but maybe I'm confusing him with HT and even more probably I just don't know his play well enough.

So, did you think I was wrong/scummy pointing that out?

This is the post that is most what I mean, either Malc was scummy or not because he was either playing or not like he usually does... What do you think?

I have super limited access at work, but I can keep up with the game at this pace. It's hard to respond, but now I'm on break.

Earl, what do you think about the things you've brought up? You've asked other people what they think of some behaviors, but haven't really said whether you think it's scummy. If it is all null tells to you, why bring it up at all?

to share my thoughts. So I can't pretend I didn't see it/evaluated it differently later on.

About the things I brought up I was actually pretty clear:

Talking about role early on is (imo) not that usefull and is regularly done by scum to pretend contribution. (nothing to nail them to later on). So I don't feel that good about Verboten.

I have good vibes from Kid, being not that strong opinioned on the thoughts I brought up feels natural tom me. Also, if you read his posts carefully, he is correcting me twice about little things I confused in my posts. I did like that.

Things about the Malc were just the very first thought that popped into my mind. I have the tendency to just babble it out right away. KiD was pressuring me on it already so I clarified that it wasn't anything THAT big of a cum tell, but something worth noticing. notice: I haven't voted The Malc for it. That's how you can tell how serious I am. (First vote was a joke vote, before you ask ;))

I am also waiting for more from SnowStorm and Kingmaker...

Good night Elenya

This for KiD. He seemed to push for opinions, and ask people what they think about X, but then when countered, answers, "well, I don't really think much of X". Why bring it up unless it caught your eye?

Might be too early for this :P 

This for KiD. He seemed to push for opinions, and ask people what they think about X, but then when countered, answers, "well, I don't really think much of X". Why bring it up unless it caught your eye?

You gotta work with what you have, Ser. Game's starting to move only now, so would it be better to not talk at all? now we can talk about the talk about the null-stuff :P

so... Did anything catch your eyes?

Why's that?

@Verboten, mind explaining that Sephardic comment? As far as I know they were jews living on the iberian peninsula who were driven out by the inquisition. So if that's some private commenting, I'm just being inappropriatly curious, if it's on the game - let's say you feel your ancestors wouldn't approve you playing a mad killer being let loose by that inquisition - feel free to confess now. I'm not intending to be rude, it just caught my eye, as all things I don't understand, so I hope you take no offense...

@ KiDisaster I have no real thoughts on roles yet. As written above, I think it will only be later in the game when assumption about that matter are usefull. In general, I agree that newly introduced roles, or even renamed roles, are likely to be used, but just as often they won't, so...

The Sephardic comment was a joke about how my nan would slaughter me if she found out I was playing a game based on the Spanish Inquisition. Family history is sacred and solemn for at least five hundred years.

Yeah I was really just trying to get some conversation started earlier as Earl has explained, we were the only two around for a short while earlier before a few others came back.

Speaking of which, Eric hasn't posted since this morning but didn't say when he'd be back. I'd like to hear more from him as well as Maid who hasn't posted in quite a while either. Not sure what time zone Eric is in however.

It's never too early to look for killers :P

OK - home from work so I can finally post. I can read along, but can't really be involved too much during the workday. Sorry!

Anyway, does anyone think the mods would assign me a killer role in my first game? Unless the roles are randomly assigned, in which case I guess that was a pretty dumb thing to ask. :dunno: And I may not be the only noob here, come to think of it, so that may not prove to be helpful at all.

At this point, I just hope I live to see tomorrow. I'm getting nothing overtly odd from anyone. But then again I don't know any better.

Anyway, does anyone think the mods would assign me a killer role in my first game? Unless the roles are randomly assigned, in which case I guess that was a pretty dumb thing to ask. :dunno: And I may not be the only noob here, come to think of it, so that may not prove to be helpful at all.

The roles are randomly assigned by random.org.

Verboten's av is too distracting, Malc and Eric confused me, you seem to have a magical dice with all our names inscripted on it, Malc is russian, and Expecto is clearly not playing, or we would be on page 20 by now.

I'm sorry, but who's Expecto? T_T... I've been going back and forth through the pages to see if I missed out on something xD

I'm sorry, but who's Expecto? T_T... I've been going back and forth through the pages to see if I missed out on something xD

He's a mafia player who is not playing this round. He's also a crazy spammer :lol:

OK - home from work so I can finally post. I can read along, but can't really be involved too much during the workday. Sorry!

Why did you ask that?

At this point, I just hope I live to see tomorrow. I'm getting nothing overtly odd from anyone. But then again I don't know any better.

Are you afraid of dying today?

Archived