86.5 Mafia - The Spanish Inquisition

Tammy

I think Kid's #155 looks worse; Combat's last post looks worse; Verboten and Arthur look worse.

Are you bothered by KiD's defense of Eric? I can see why you'd be suspicious of me and Arthur, but KiD is striking me as town right now.

As for me, I'm leaving my vote on Eric for his unexplained vote. My runner up is SnowStorm. I don't like the combination of newbie mugging (I'm sorry Maid but that post was too careless to be anything but a newbie slip) and the fact that two of your four targets are people who've bolded your name.

Elenya seems too eager for a lynch, but I haven't played enough games with her to tell if that's just her normal posting style. Pretty sure Arthur was trying to provoke a reaction from SnowStorm with his vote. TheMalc seems a little too quick to forgive, but he's null overall. I don't like the way Early Early is looking for oakdoors, it sounds like he's trying to find an excuse to lynch.

KiD looks town the rest are null.

Are you bothered by KiD's defense of Eric? I can see why you'd be suspicious of me and Arthur, but KiD is striking me as town right now.

As for me, I'm leaving my vote on Eric for his unexplained vote. My runner up is SnowStorm. I don't like the combination of newbie mugging (I'm sorry Maid but that post was too careless to be anything but a newbie slip) and the fact that two of your four targets are people who've bolded your name.

Elenya seems too eager for a lynch, but I haven't played enough games with her to tell if that's just her normal posting style. Pretty sure Arthur was trying to provoke a reaction from SnowStorm with his vote. TheMalc seems a little too quick to forgive, but he's null overall. I don't like the way Early Early is looking for oakdoors, it sounds like he's trying to find an excuse to lynch.

KiD looks town the rest are null.

Where did KiD defend Eric? I definitely missed that.

:bang: :bang: :bang: Brain fog. I meant suspicion. Sorry, I'm not very awake right now.

Ah, ok. To answer your previous question, yes, KiD's suspicion of Eric bothers me, mostly because of his reasons and the way he posted.

From what I gathered, he was suspicious of Eric because of Eric's meaningless fluff filled one liners, and of the fact that his only real contribution was to vote without explaining why. I don't really see that as suspicious. Okay, I've gotta catch my bus. Leaving my vote on Eric.

Being both eager for a lynch and mainly posting one liners is a really bad combination. Looks like you're ready to hop on the nearest bandwagon.

Going to night would be stupid, we wouldn't learn anywhere near as much as if we lynched someone tonight. The only analysis tomorrow would be starting from just 10 pages of conversation (one or two of them that are pretty useless) and a NK. In the last few games lynches almost haven't happened because they haven't been able to be co-ordinated, so yeah I want to know who people are willing to vote for.

It is Day One.

11 Players Remain:

Combat Wombat, Early Earl, Elenya Westerling, KiDisaster, llllEricllll, Ser-Arthur-Dayne, SnowStorm, The Kingmaker, the maid of woodlynne, TheMalcolm. Verboten.

Six votes are required to Lynch, and Six votes are required to go to Night.

2 Votes for The Kingmaker (Elenya Westerling, TheMalcolm)

1 vote Early Earl (llllEricllll)

1 Vote for llllEricllll (Verboten)

1 Vote for Ser-Arthur-Dayne (SnowStorm)

1 Vote for SnowStorm (Ser-Arthur-Dayne)

5 Players Not Voting: Early Earl, KiDisaster, Combat Wombat, The Kingmaker, the maid of woodlynne

Just caught up - home from work today with a migraine so I'll be lurking to keep up but probably not posting a lot. Bright screens are not my friend right now.

Thanks for the insightful posts. As I'm still feeling my way around, the discussion is helpful.

I can see why Eric's "I have lots to say but I'm not saying any of it" post and quick vote seems odd. But I just don't know if that's enough for me to vote to lynch. I don't know what he hopes to prove by throwing out an unsupported vote that he won't be able to retract before deadline. Maybe he's trying to smoke out a killer based on our reactions? :dunno:

Ser Arthur and SnowStorm seem to cancel each other out right now.

Can anyone explain how a day 1 lynch helps more than just waiting on a night kill? If we lynch an innocent and lose another from a night kill, doesn't that just help the killers? That would leave us with 7 innocents and would give the killers an easier shot at picking apart the group, wouldn't it? Please correct me if I'm way off base here.

Headed back to bed for a nap - I'll check back in later.

If we don't lynch then we're guaranteed to lose an innocent though, at least by lynching we have a chance of halving the FM team. We also get information from the lynch, but idk, I'm not as sure about my conviction to lynch as I was half an hour ago. I was always under the impression it was the best thing to do on D1.

Archived