Mafia Mini 87.5 - Trouble at Wittlich - Game Ended.

Zar Lannister

Still nothing? That's what I got for delaying night for 6 hours?

I figure everybody had a chance to leave a provisional... unless, probably, Ethan.

Somehow I don't think we have a millions of healers, vigs, guards and such still unsure of what to do at night.

And I suppose all killers, as much of them as being alive, could come to consensus for now.

And shouldn't Ethan be modkilled already, by the way? I believe he posted last more than 24 hours ago.

* THERE ARE NO CLUES IN THIS SCENE *

Tonight was a strange night. The sky had been clear all day, but as soon as the sunset started, a roof of clouds came over the village.

A few drops of freezing rain hit the Major's face as headed home. No one was expecting a storm, so he hadn't brought an umbrella. The drops felt like needles upon him.

Even under the heavy rain, he could hear the last Werewolf's howls.

Am I to die tonight? - The Major thought.

And then lightning lit his bedroom for a second.

Lightning? In winter? Was this some divnine omen? The Thor idol in the square had always been neglected. Could it be... true? Could Thor really protect the Villagers?

Another lightning struck the square. From the Major's window, the God's statue almost looked alive.

and then a third lightning struck. And this time, it look like somebody was in the plaza.

Out in this rain? Who could that be? - The Major was shocked anyone would be out with a Werewolf on the loose.

He could barely distinguish a person running around, it seemed the lightning bolts were driving him insane.

Finally, another lightning struck, this time it hit the idol's right arm. His hammer broke lose, and landed right on top of the person's head.

"Heavens!" The Major was shocked. Could he be dead?

As the storm started to cease. The Major sent for a few guards and headed to the square. He had to see if the person needed medical attention.

Our strength is in numbers (he thought).

When he got to the square, he realized there was little to be done.

But, not that it really mattered, as everyone could go on with their lives now.

Player Ethan Glover has been modkilled for inactivity.

He was the Werewolf

Game Over. Innocents (and Mods) Win.

(And SnowStorm):

you get your avatar back for fakesymping the FM for the third time

I'd have to see the roles but I'd consider a vanilla game of 2 v 10 to be balanced.

If town had power roles and decently strong ones on top of that though it's probably town sided.

I'd have to see the roles but I'd consider a vanilla game of 2 v 10 to be balanced.

If town had power roles and decently strong ones on top of that though it's probably town sided.

It was town sided the moment I drew evil ;)

WJ, really enjoyed playing with you - especially with the both of us being town.

I have to admit, there were times where paranoia hit me about you and I was trying to compare your activity and contribution this game to the last one but on the whole you did manage to present a few logical arguments to put my worries aside.

Archived