Mafia Mini 87.5 - Trouble at Wittlich - Game Ended.

Zar Lannister

I’m going to have to go soon. My ride is already late. I’ll see when the person is planning on picking me up now, and if he’s going to be more late, I’ll stick around. But if I don’t, I’ll vote BBmolla .

What?  No.  I still have him on my suspect list.

Reg is the one who keeps saying that BB is innocent.  Not me.

Having him on you're suspect list doesn't necessarly mean you want to lynch him. And judging by this post, unless he does something drastic, you don't seem to be interested in lynching him anytime soon. Which was rather disappointing.

Probably Ethan, Sophie, Malcolm, Snowstorm, BBmolla. But I'm willing to vote Sophie, since that's the way the group is headed.

Having him on you're suspect list doesn't necessarly mean you want to lynch him. And judging by this post, unless he does something drastic, you don't seem to be interested in lynching him anytime soon. Which was rather disappointing.

I think I'd switch him and Snowstorm after the last few posts.

But yeah - he's still not at the top of my list.

In fact, I'm going to vote Ethan.

^ Also, when there is 10 people left in a game, one of them is you, having BB as the 5th most suspicious means that there are 4 infront of him, out of a total of 9. And the bottom 4, me, Monday, Expecto, and Regfan, are PI due to our interaction with Tammy.

It is day 2

10 players remain: Whiskeyjack, Ethan Glover, Monday, Ser-Arthur-Dayne, SnowStorm, Sophie Baelish, TheMalcolm, Regfan, Expecto Patronum, BBMolla.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

3 vote for BBMolla (Sophie Baelish, SnowStorm, Ser-Arthur-Dayne)

3 votes for Sophie Baelish (Regfan, Monday, Expecto Patronum)

3 votes for Ethan Glover (BBMolla, TheMalcolm, Whiskeyjack)

1 player has not voted: Ethan Glover

I think I'd switch him and Snowstorm after the last few posts.

But yeah - he's still not at the top of my list.

In fact, I'm going to vote Ethan.

What made you choose Ethan over Sophie? You said "I'd vote Ethan, but you're [snow] case made me pause". So the case on Sophie isn't convincing enough, or is the case on Ethan just more convincing?

What made you choose Ethan over Sophie? You said "I'd vote Ethan, but you're [snow] case made me pause". So the case on Sophie isn't convincing enough, or is the case on Ethan just more convincing?

The case on Sophie is good. But I'm most bothered by the fact that Ethan has completely disappeared. I have a bad feeling that he's lurking and hoping that we just vote out Sophie if he doesn't show up.

The case on Sophie is good.  But I'm most bothered by the fact that Ethan has completely disappeared.  I have a bad feeling that he's lurking and hoping that we just vote out Sophie if he doesn't show up.

Policy lynch. I don't mind :dunno:

I still think Sophie's reaction to Tammy was makes more sense as FM who thinks her partner is blowing up her spot than an innocent.

That doesn't make sense. She would have just sent Tammy a PM to tell her to stop.

I can believe that its fake distancing. But its hard to see it one FM genuinely telling the other to stop, when they could have had that conversation in private.

That said...in the end, the result is the same.

My concern with Ethan/Kerri is that he's trying to exactly replicate his inno play from last game.

He is? Part of my suspicion of him is that I don't think he's playing like he did when he was innocent in the last game. The post count is low, and his attempt to use notes again could be a cheap move to gain our trust - so those are the same. But there's a huge difference in the style of his posts. Last game, he mainly stuck to one-liners. This time, he's posting huge long rambling paragraphs.

That doesn't make sense. She would have just sent Tammy a PM to tell her to stop.

I can believe that its fake distancing. But its hard to see it one FM genuinely telling the other to stop, when they could have had that conversation in private.

That said...in the end, the result is the same.

I think she felt she had to address it in thread for our benefit because she thought it reflected badly on her. She was made uncomfortable and self concious by Tammy's posts. It was awkward.

I've seen it before. Humble Serpant did it her first game (she was FM). It was an alted one with no CF. Lany modded IIRC.

He is? Part of my suspicion of him is that I don't think he's playing like he did when he was innocent in the last game. The post count is low, and his attempt to use notes again could be a cheap move to gain our trust - so those are the same. But there's a huge difference in the style of his posts. Last game, he mainly stuck to one-liners. This time, he's posting huge long rambling paragraphs.

The notes and low post count, yes, but also the disappearing.

I'm with-holding whether I have a role or not. It's probably beneficial for me not to claim what I am considering what the rest of you are.

Right now the more information we can get the better, for instance working out if this is actually vanilla is beneficial for us and considering for some reason you constantly end up being a potential lynch target it's better if you outright claim if you have a role or not right now.

1. My town and scum play differ massively, had you read last game you'd have been able to pick up on the difference easily.

2. Again, had you read last game you'd have also noted I hate being solo scum meaning I wouldn't bus.

3. I was confident in the Tammy lynch, mostly because a lot of her posts read as useless fluff and filler when I re-read her. Also I did have a town read on Monday, her posts seemed the opposite of survivalistic and I stated as much when I finished re-reading her and Tammy.

Minus the 'I think you're town' bit this post hits the nail on the head, so far Sophie has spent a lot more time defending herself and complaining about being pushed on in comparison to actually scumhunting and assisting increase the likelihood of lynching scum.

He's from Sydney like me, right now it's 2pm and he states he has work in the morning so him being absent isn't a scum tell whatsover, if he were not to show up in a few hours (When work ends over here) then it might mean something but until then the 'he's not here' is a bad angle to go for.

Archived