Mafia Mini 87.5 - Trouble at Wittlich - Game Ended.

Zar Lannister

I think she felt she had to address it in thread for our benefit because she thought it reflected badly on her. She was made uncomfortable and self concious by Tammy's posts. It was awkward.

I've seen it before. Humble Serpant did it her first game (she was FM). It was an alted one with no CF. Lany modded IIRC.

No. It was game 79. UnJons's game.

Also I've chalked up some of the difference between Ethan this game and last game to his role. Last game he was vig, shot N1 and self-cleared himself due to it so none of his posts really had to be massive content for him not to get lynched. This games different. Though it's entirely possible the significance of the difference is due to him being mafia.

Also I'm feeling a LOT better about Snow after his case on Sophie, his retraction from the case and his change of vote.

It all reads as very genuine and don't see him doing that course of actions as scum.

My tiers;

Sophie, Ethan

TheMalcolm, Whiskeyjack, SnowStorm

BBMolla, Expecto, Monday, Arthur

Please try and find a way to stay on. With 10 alive and 6 to lynch and the fact that the lynched person will never self vote we need 6 out of 9 of us to be voting together come day end.

Nope, he's from Sydney. When he claimed it was midnight for him it was for me too. Also I remember him posting in the game last time as Shiela claiming to be from Sydney.

Edit; Maybe he was born in Canada?

It is day 2

10 players remain: Whiskeyjack, Ethan Glover, Monday, Ser-Arthur-Dayne, SnowStorm, Sophie Baelish, TheMalcolm, Regfan, Expecto Patronum, BBMolla.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

4 votes for Ethan Glover (BBMolla, TheMalcolm, WhiskeyJack, Ser-Arthur-Dayne)

3 votes for Sophie Baelish (Regfan, Monday, Expecto Patronum)

2 votes for BBMolla (Sophie Baelish, SnowStorm)

1 player has not voted: Ethan Glover

He's from Sydney like me, right now it's 2pm and he states he has work in the morning so him being absent isn't a scum tell whatsover, if he were not to show up in a few hours (When work ends over here) then it might mean something but until then the 'he's not here' is a bad angle to go for.

All I know is that he made 1-2 posts around 5 p.m. my time in each of the last 2 days. Today, that was 4 hours ago. But he never showed up.

I'm still here...

I don't think Ethan is Tammy's partner, does anyone actually think he is? From what I've read it seems more like you just want to eliminate a suspect rather than trying to go for the killer.

I'm still here...

I don't think Ethan is Tammy's partner, does anyone actually think he is? From what I've read it seems more like you just want to eliminate a suspect rather than trying to go for the killer.

Why would anybody ever vote for a player who they don't think is evil? Yes, I think there's a good chance he's FM and Tammy's partner.

I do. Why not?

I've said why.

Why would anybody ever vote for a player who they don't think is evil? Yes, I think there's a good chance he's FM and Tammy's partner.

Idk, some people just vote for whoever has more votes, some vote for whoever random.org tells them.

I'm leaving now. Is the Ethan lynch viable if I don't vote him?

Archived