Mafia Mini 87.5 - Trouble at Wittlich - Game Ended.

Zar Lannister

I suspect BBmolla, Monday still rubs me the wrong way, though I can't say why. I would lynch Ethan, and the other low posters, but I don't genuinely believe the scum is among them.

About Regfan being scum, I don't think he is, why would he push so hard for a town lynch, since he knows it would make him look bad. The Snow post about me being scum because I know too much, looks like town paranoia to me.

I think Expecto is town. His interaction with Tammy didn't read like distancing to me. I don't think WJ is scum, because if his interaction with Tammy would have being staged, she, imo, wouldn't have reacted as nervously as she did.

You look pretty town to me. The way you attacked Tammy in certain occasions felt too in-your-face to apply like distancing, and when you said you were leaving yesterday and voted Tammy, if you had been scum, you could've voted Monday who had a bigger wagon at the moment.

Sophie.. I'm sorry to keep on saying this.. but your first paragraph is so scummy it is incredible...

you say monday and bbmolla are scum to you but you fail to say why... and you note that you don't know why (or can't make up why), then you talk about ethan and the other lower posters.. you say you would vote for them but you don't think they are scum... Now, why would you vote for them if you don't think they are scum?!?!?! to secure a lynch? that's ok day 1.. but day 2 you should be basing your cases on a little bit more than just "let's secure a lynch" and you should be massively scumhunting.. which it appears to me you are not.

Then you go to regfan and snow and say they are town... then you go to me and WJ and you say we are town..then you go to arthur and you say he's town...

So what? does this mean that you only suspect monday and bbmolla?? if that is so and your pool is so tiny.. vote one of them.. the one you think is the biggest scum and try to get reactions from them.. but at least DO something...

Sophie... you cornered yourself... sadly... regardless of alignment... you are the lynch for today...

Hello

Hello Major. You look bored. Unvote.

Sophie... you cornered yourself... sadly... regardless of alignment... you are the lynch for today...

I expected you to know nothing is set in stone, Expecto. I'd really like to get over with this lynch, but I'd like to see if Sophie finds anything on Monday or BB and I'd still like to hear some people's thoughts, namely Arthur's, BB's and Ethan's.

Hello Major. You look bored. Unvote.

I expected you to know nothing is set in stone, Expecto. I'd really like to get over with this lynch, but I'd like to see if Sophie finds anything on Monday or BB and I'd still like to hear some people's thoughts, namely Arthur's, BB's and Ethan's.

Snow.. is not like I can vote three times and speed lynch her myself.. and apparently no one else is around but you and her.. and myself.. =S LOL!

It is day 2

10 players remain: Whiskeyjack, Ethan Glover, Monday, Ser-Arthur-Dayne, SnowStorm, Sophie Baelish, TheMalcolm, Regfan, Expecto Patronum, BBMolla.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

3 votes for Sophie Baelish (Regfan, Monday, Expecto Patronum)

2 votes for Ethan Glover (BBMolla, TheMalcolm)

1 vote for BBMolla (Sophie Baelish)

4 players have not voted: Whiskeyjack, Ethan Glover, Ser-Arthur-Dayne, SnowStorm

Snow.. is not like I can vote three times and speed lynch her myself.. and apparently no one else is around but you and her.. and myself.. =S LOL!

Yeah, but that kind of post is wrong. Saying we'd lynch her regardless of alignment? I don't want to lynch an innocent! :|

Oh and she has voted. I thought she hadn't because of your last post. Hmm...

Yeah, but that kind of post is wrong. Saying we'd lynch her regardless of alignment? I don't want to lynch an innocent! :|

Oh and she has voted. I thought she hadn't because of your last post. Hmm...

That's not what I said.. unless there is a finder there is always a possibility that the person we lynch is inno and/or fm... I said that regardless of her alignment she cornered herself up... don't twist my words snowstorm...

Personally, I'm waiting to hear from Ethan right now. Kind of annoying that he hasn't shown up for such a long time.

Specifically, I want to know if he has a role.

According to his last post he should be here later today - now. Maybe if he sees an e-mail he'll come back sooner.

I am sorry about that, Just didn't have time to type out notes for everyone in the style of a catch up post, so a quick upload to dropbox was easier, I have spoken to the mod in regard to issues outside of the game. I will try to update them tomorrow/late tomorrow for you (TIme atm is 12.08AM). Please anyone if anymore questions for me can you make sure you quote my next paragraph (I get a email when it happens).

Hodor

Night All

That's not what I said.. unless there is a finder there is always a possibility that the person we lynch is inno and/or fm... I said that regardless of her alignment she cornered herself up... don't twist my words snowstorm...

But it was what you said "you cornered yourself... sadly... regardless of alignment... you are the lynch for today...". Anyway, if we had a finder with an FM find we would have won the game already.

Who do you suspect? You haven't voted or expressed any strong opinion lately.

Meh. If I'm voting I'll vote Ethan, Sophie, or BBmolla. I'm still somewhat paranoid of Regfan, and really don't like his push day1. And yea, I'll pretty much just quote these 2 posts for you, my paranoia about Reg and the possible lynches for today, since I'll pretty much repeat what I already said:

[paranioa] Reg can be scum. No, I mean, he CAN be scum. Yes, I know. He is cleared for his strong push on Tammy. But what if it was all planned? What is Reg was attacking Tammy so that if he she is lynched, he is in a VERY good position. Also, he never really said he didn't suspect Monday. All he said was that he thinks Tammy would be a better choice. So it wasn't like he was going to object to a Monday lynch if it was going to happen. Maybe he felt the tide turining towards Monday, and decided to push hard on Tammy, as to go 'against the tide'. I mean, if the tide was on Monday, 1 person's views really wouldn't have made a difference. Also, he just seemed too sure of himself. Almost like he knew Tammy was going to flip scum. Also, when I was accusing Monday after of possibly bussing, he declared that it would have been awfully stupid to buss. Again, what if he is saying that to make himself look better, by claming it would've been stupid for Monday, or anyone else, to buss their partner that early. What if he saw the window of opputonity to make himself look very good, and took it? [/paranoia] ETA: He just seemed too push way too hard on Tammy rather on Monday. I can't see how a townie can be that sure o.O.

-SS- I think SS has been playing a roughly normal game. I don't really sense any abnormality, but it really doesn't prove anything. ISO speaking, he doesn't really look that fabulous.

-Ethan- I'll be happy with an Ethan lynch. I really don't see much genuintey in her posts. And that chart sheet proves nothing. It is basically giving thoughts, except on an external source. Would it have made a difference if he gave the same thoughts on thread? Nope. So yea, what about FM makes them incapable of posting fake thoughts??

-BBmolla- I'll be happy with his lynch. He is mostly a roller coaster. Some posts read as slighly townish, while others read as scummy. But overall, he doesn't venture from the null and 'safe' zone too much.

-Sophie- I think she is genuine. I don't really see a lot of scumhunting, but I do see her trying, and it does seem geuine.

-Malc- Pretty much null. Though his posts read as slighly townish.

I saw it.

How's the re-read going?

I believe I posted there all I had on BBmolla. It may not be much, but Tammy died so fast and has posted little.

The Monday thing is gut thing; there are things that bother me about her, minor things. For example, she asked me about my experience, but never said anything, why ask? The Arthur thing, she placed the first vote on Tammy, so that doesn't really clear her. My mind is all over the place.

Ethan was amongst my nulls I believe, but he's said close to nothing. How do connect something to nothing?

@Expecto: could you point to me where you posted your reads on your other scummy reads, besides me, please. I could use some help here.

WJ, Arthur, Expecto, what do you think of Sophie's vote on BB?

Based on Monday's interaction with Tammy, I'm ready to remove her from my scummy reads. They had an open discussion that looks unlikely to come from scum partners.

On the other hand, BBmolla's posts are starting to seem a lot scummier to me. Tammy either defended players, or attacked them, yet when it comes to BBmolla, she was mostly middle of the road. Regarding her "...am not attempting distancing or bussing of my partner..." post, it was too risky, giving the fact that she's scum. If she did it to frame BBmolla, it would be kind of stupid to make such a risky move just to frame an inno. However, since she's in fact FM, it reads more like under-pressure distancing from her FM buddy. Later when she was asked by WJ what she thought about his post on his early wagon, her answer was completely vague and wishy washy.

His later appearance, claiming he was willing to be lynched, reeks of scum move. If he was retiring from the game, for his own personal reasons, he could go inactive and get mod-killed, not say "lynch me", ask for time to give his reads and not really give them, instead voting a low poster, and placing on his lynch list another low poster and one the suspects, pretty convenient. BBmolla.

It's way past my sleepy time, so I'm going to sleep.

I believe I posted there all I had on BBmolla. It may not be much, but Tammy died so fast and has posted little.

The Monday thing is gut thing; there are things that bother me about her, minor things. For example, she asked me about my experience, but never said anything, why ask? The Arthur thing, she placed the first vote on Tammy, so that doesn't really clear her. My mind is all over the place.

Ethan was amongst my nulls I believe, but he's said close to nothing. How do connect something to nothing?

@Expecto: could you point to me where you posted your reads on your other scummy reads, besides me, please. I could use some help here.

You have been quite the distraction actually. I have focused all my efforts on you... and ethan has not given much... neither has malcom... I stated why I thought regfan was town and about WJ I said I was not saying what I thought of him (yesterday) but today I can safely say I honestly don't think he is scum. Snow is still a null tell for me. and I've had the thought of a town monday from day one....

Also I've pointed you things... aka scumhunting.. whereas you point nothing... even that call you are making of me right there... that's not scumhunting.. that's pointing at me what I'm pointing at you...

Archived