Mafia Mini 87.5 - Trouble at Wittlich - Game Ended.

Zar Lannister

WJ, Arthur, Expecto, what do you think of Sophie's vote on BB?

I don't understand it. The whole thing about he retiring from the game.. really? if he is town and you suggest retirement from the game.. at least let him be nightkilled or lynched.. because a modkill or a retirement from a town player only affects town.. and from a scum (in this case) would end the game...

so yeah.. it's weird...

The post itself, or the actual vote. I think the post is pretty much wishy-wash. It hits some slightly good points here and there, but it’s mostly wishy-wash. The vote isn’t bad though. Though when you have a bad wishywash post to back it up, it can only hold so much ground.

Are we going with Sophie? I can vote her now, and then WJ and Snow can vote her and she'd be lynched. If anyone is interested in ending this soon…

Soon yes, specifically sophie.. it's the crowd's choice... after all it's a democracy... but we all agreed that soon was better for everyone playing.. since no one was going to be here at 6 in the morning =S

The post itself, or the actual vote. I think the post is pretty much wishy-wash. It hits some slightly good points here and there, but it's mostly wishy-wash. The vote isn't bad though. Though when you have a bad wishywash post to back it up, it can only hold so much ground.

I meant both, the vote and her reasons.

I simply want you to tell me who do you think is scum, besides me, so I can check it out.

I'd say: You (yes you said not you, but w/e), Ethan (duh), TheMalcom.

On a 2nd tier: Snowstorm, Arthur, BBMolla

On a 3rd tier: Monday, Regfan, WJ.

Oh and the order of the subjects on the tiers are random.. no order of preference.. just the way I remembered them..

I agree with 2 of the points she made -

Later when she was asked by WJ what she thought about his post on his early wagon, her answer was completely vague and wishy washy.

His later appearance, claiming he was willing to be lynched, reeks of scum move

Regarding the 2nd point - its pretty much exactly what Regfan/Henry did the last game, when he volunteered to be lynched (and was evil).

The rest of the post isn't very strong. But I think those 2 points against BB are valid, and I also still don't like his vote against Monday (and not Tammy) on day 1.

As I've said before, I personally still have him as a tier 2 suspect (not a top suspect, because of his early day 1 interaction with Tammy).

I agree with 2 of the points she made -

Regarding the 2nd point - its pretty much exactly what Regfan/Henry did the last game, when he volunteered to be lynched (and was evil).

The rest of the post isn't very strong.  But I think those 2 points against BB are valid, and I also still don't like his vote against Monday (and not Tammy) on day 1.

As I've said before, I personally still have him as a tier 2 suspect (not a top suspect, because of his early day 1 interaction with Tammy).

Sooo can you please list Ethan, Sophie, Malc, BB, and Snow in the order you'd want to lynch?

Do you think they'd have reacted differently if they were partners?

Do you think they'd have reacted differently if they were partners?

Are you saying that its less of an innocent tell because I was provoking it, and wasn't generated by them on their own?

If so, its a fair point. With the one problem that BBmolla actually made the first comment about Tammy before I said anything.

I don't feel as comfortable with a Sophie lynch now as I did earlier. It's mostly because of the interaction with Tammy. Would Tammy draw that much attention to her partner? I know this is sort of WIFOM, but it is even more WIFOM to think she'd draw that amount of attention to make us think she'd never do it. It feels off.

I re-read Tammy and this post made me think.

There's no real reason for a full list...

I'd most prefer an Expecto lynch. I stand by my earlier reasons concerning his attempts to look contributive by asking questions about joke votes and then telling me my statement was suspicious because it was over explaining even though it wasn't. I find it more suspicious that even though he should be aware he did that incorrectly, he still stood by it. That type of stubbornness tends to come from scum because they have to make up reasons for why they find someone guilty. When I realize that I've interpreted someone else wrong, I acknowledge it. I have not moved from him because I feel uncomfortable moving from him. He hasn't done anything to make me think he's innocent. And, I know what you think, but EP is a wildcard and you can't easily pin him into what you would normally expect an FM to do.

I would be ok with a Monday lynch. The lie about emoticons is weird and admitting is weirder. Early in the day it seemed like she tried to get a sense of her day one self from last game but couldn't. This actually isn't a point against her though, I've already admitted that I know I've had a bad day one as well. I don't know why she got so defensive when I asked her about her thoughts on Gertrude, and think she is good enough to manipulate the situation to make her look good. There is a point in her favor in that she has gone after some of the less popular targets such as Ethan.

I see where you guys are going with Sophie, but I think you're wrong. I'm not trying to defend her, though I know that's what it looks like, I just think that some of the "offness" comes from her newness. I'd like to give her another day.

SnowStorm is another one I wouldn't like to lynch. Again, I've got a blank spot on him and part of it is due to the past couple of days where I've thought that he was guilty and he wasn't. Again I know I should be able to leave last games alone but I've been second guessing myself lately.

I'm really annoyed with Ethan right now though. After barely contributing and giving reads that are both over explanatory and full of absolutely nothing, he drops in, unvotes and doesn't do anything. Reminds me too much of FM trying to fly low to avoid detection.

I wouldn't vote for WJ, Gertrude, Malc or Regfan today. I wouldn't like a BB lynch. I've got a blank spot with him. I was convinced he was guilty last game and I was wrong. I shouldn't let last games affect me but I do. I can't help it. I also wouldn't like to vote for Arthur today.

This was one of her last posts. By that time, the lynch was between her and Monday. So, she kept defending Sophie; gave a scum read on Ethan and a null read on BB, while still pushing for Expecto and Monday. The defense of Sofie looks like a framing job, it's too forced and unTammyish. I also don't think she'd point her finger towards Ethan in her deathbed if he was her partner.

Currently, Sophie is voting BB, BB is voting Ethan and Ethan isn't voting.

If Sophie was scum, her best chance of surviving would be to vote Ethan. BB is voting for a favorable lynch and iirc, he said he'd vote Sophie too. Ethan just disappeared. So which looks scummier? BBmolla.

It is day 2

10 players remain: Whiskeyjack, Ethan Glover, Monday, Ser-Arthur-Dayne, SnowStorm, Sophie Baelish, TheMalcolm, Regfan, Expecto Patronum, BBMolla.

6 votes are needed for a conviction or 5 to go to night.

3 votes for Sophie Baelish (Regfan, Monday, Expecto Patronum)

2 votes for BBMolla (Sophie Baelish, SnowStorm)

2 votes for Ethan Glover (BBMolla, TheMalcolm)

3 players have not voted: Whiskeyjack, Ethan Glover, Ser-Arthur-Dayne.

Are you saying that its less of an innocent tell because I was provoking it, and wasn't generated by them on their own?

If so, its a fair point. With the one problem that BBmolla actually made the first comment about Tammy before I said anything.

Their interaction seemed normal until you arrived.

The way I see it, this was a crosspost:

YOU SHALL PAY FOR THAT SCUM!!! I SMELL LUPINE BLOOD FLOWING THROUGH YOUR CURSED VEINS!

BBMOLLA

Expect me to misread Tammy btw.

Because his reaction to your vote and accusation of a Tammy/BB team only came in this post:

DAMN YOU WHISKEYJACK!

But no I do this awful thing where if I see someone as town enough, I sometimes just assume they're town regardless of how they play. Unless it is exceedingly different.

I'll make sure to take extra consideration when reading Tammy.

Which sounds like an over-explanation of his previous post followed by distancing.

Also to note that Tammy vanished when this happened and only reacted around 15 minutes later with this:

A suspicious second vote on BBMolla?

I've got my eye on you WJ.

Regardless, BB loves speed lynches. More votes on BB please!

Which doesn't make BB look inno, imo.

I found their overall interaction closer to that of a scum team than Tammy's interaction with Sophie.

Probably Ethan, Sophie, Malcolm, Snowstorm, BBmolla. But I'm willing to vote Sophie, since that's the way the group is headed.

Since when you folow group's way instead of your own? :)

I don't like Snow's case on Sophie, but I trust him nevertheless. especially after his recent switch to BBmolla.

Soo, Snow, can you make up your mind?

As I said, BB is a hell-of-scummy. But, no! WJ and Reg seemed to be convinced that he is not

What? No. I still have him on my suspect list.

Reg is the one who keeps saying that BB is innocent. Not me.

Archived