Dany as ruler of the Seven Kingdoms

Ser Lepus

The writing has been on the wall for some time now. Dany will be instrumental viz-a-viz the Others. Azor Ahai, prophecy, blah blah blah

Fine. It sucks, but fine.

I think the idea that Dany will die before reaching Westeros or stay in Essos until the end of her days is more wishful thinking on the part of some who simply don't like the character. It's something I really don't get, because, even if you loathe the character, why would you want a story arc that's taken up a significant chunk of 4 out of the first 5 books to end that way? Talk about a waste of time.

• 1 month later...

i dont read the series of books but is there anyone who is a die hard fan of dany who can like PM me and tell me where she stands in the books?

also i think she could be a good ruler she loves her people and seems to just want which was her fathers

everyone will love her, because she will treat them all as her children.

Varys, Doran Martell, and Dany and their use of the word "chlidren" to paint their goals seem odd? The scene where Varys pops out again out of nowhere stays in my mind and his words.

Will it end up being an alliance between these forces?

why?

This is a forum where a good-hearted liberator of slaves could be taken to be a villain, while child-murdering rapist Tywin Lannister is held up to be a basically good and effective guy. Seriously.

I'm telling you, this is not the place to go for a sane or rational breakdown of the story to date. Besides, you should enjoy the story as it unfolds! And make up your own mind about it.

people who are mad free slaves? or shes mad cause she has dragons

Well to be fair, she isn't quiiite mad yet. But she has a nasty tendency to crucify people (in punishment for a very bad thing, but she didn't know that the people she crucified were actually guilty) and to torture them for information.

people who are mad free slaves? or shes mad cause she has dragons

Neither. She is deep on the slippery slope to complete madness. It shows in her daily POV, but hardly in big actions which could be explained in the forum. You'll need to read the books or wait some years till the show is there.

Well to be fair, she isn't quiiite mad yet. But she has a nasty tendency to crucify people (in punishment for a very bad thing, but she didn't know that the people she crucified were actually guilty) and to torture them for information.

dam she seems to value life atm in the series but hey ill still love her you cant go to the top being all nicey nice

Neither. She is deep on the slippery slope to complete madness. It shows in her daily POV, but hardly in big actions which could be explained in the forum. You'll need to read the books or wait some years till the show is there.

im sad she becomes mad as i find her so nice and like a real honest queen in the series

Archived