Ludovica

Oh what a laugh, what a great LOL. I'm guessing you would have done the honorable thing of not crapping your pants and running from the ice demons as far as you could. Ned didn't even bother to try to understand the man's reasons.

Yeah I'd of run back to the wall and stayed there. But you know what he most likely did go back to the wall than he ditched out of fear.

Didn't he encounter the WW over the wall so he did stop back at one of the NW hq's and desert. That changes things a bit.

Oh what a laugh, what a great LOL. I'm guessing you would have done the honorable thing of not crapping your pants and running from the ice demons as far as you could. Ned didn't even bother to try to understand the man's reasons

I'm not saying I don't understand the guy. I'm saying bailing out because you're afraid of the enemy is the very definition of desertion. A crime punishable by death, according to a law Eddard Stark is honor bound to enforce.

Cersei's karmic payback had to be the WOS. Everyone always bitches about how it was wrong and she didn't deserve it, but come on, Cersei totally deserved it, at least karmic-ly. Sure, the crime she was actually being punished for was pretty stupid (the adultery and sleeping around), but the Walk of Shame was still totally deserved because of everything else she had done. Cersei is a very horrible person. Complaining about her finally getting her comeuppance just because they came in the guise of a punishment for something else is like complaining about Hitler being mauled by a dog because he stepped on the dog's tail accidentally and not because of the millions he had sent to concentration camps.

I'm not saying I don't understand the guy. I'm saying bailing out because you're afraid of the enemy is the very definition of desertion. A crime punishable by death, according to a law Eddard Stark is honor bound to enforce.

Honor bound, yes, but that is not the point, the point is that it is not justice and Ned's karma is that he gets the same kind of justice delivered to him as he delivered it to Gared. He cuts a mans head off, his head gets cut off. It happens to Robb, Jon, Theon, Slynt, Tyrion, Dany, Cersei and round and round it goes.

Archived