Which Character are you most like ?

TheZone

it's really hard to pick just one. I like this 'game' because it involves fantasizing about a different, more exciting life. more deadly too, though. :bawl:

I've mentioned before howland reed, val, stannis and arianne. ok, so similarities there.

but if I were to choose which one I'd be if I could magically enter asoiaf world (which basically means who I wish I was more like), I'd pick val. she's alive, she's purty, she's smart and a badass. also, I suspect she'll take part in loads more action and important stuff at that. second choice would be meera. aside from her being smart and skillful, her name is similar to mine and I like that.

I'll let you all decide... I have sensuous lips, I always enjoy the most dangerous games, I make my own clothing (though I can't tell you where I get the materials), I MAKE friends easily (though they don't always have the best hygiene), my dad was smitten with my mother's beauty and I guess some would say I have a short-fuse.

Anyone like me in the books?

I'll let you all decide... I have sensuous lips, I always enjoy the most dangerous games, I make my own clothing (though I can't tell you where I get the materials), I MAKE friends easily (though they don't always have the best hygiene), my dad was smitten with my mother's beauty and I guess some would say I have a short-fuse.

Anyone like me in the books?

I'm just going to assume you use human skin for your clothes. You remind me of Ramsay then.

The tomboy Arya. Aside from the whole abduction, counter-abduction, counter-counter-abduction, and joining a league of assassins bit, her childhood is a lot like mine. ;) - at least the parts about wanting to kick butt rather than learn how to be a proper lady.

The ENTP Tyrion. Same Myers-Briggs type as me. What's not to love? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Dany - for her love of justice as people, her love of fire and devotion and ambitious and beauty

Viserys - For his ambition, and braveness Inverness in the face of death And attractiveness

Daena - Wilfulness AND defiance

Rhaegar - melancholicness

Archived