Which Character are you most like ?

TheZone

I thought the same actually. I mean, Iran, there it really does matter who or what you are. Nationality for example. The government there isn't really fond of foreigners, especially Americans of course. Plus, being a islamist country, it does matter whether you're male or female or whether you're islamic or christian. I'll stop with this, not wanting to get into a discussion about Iran here. (:

For a people on a forum on a literary book, you people are surprisingly unable to appreciate metaphor.

It does not matter to ME. ME. ME.I don't let it influence my life. My thinking. My lifestyle.

Hence, being the stranger part. If I lived somewhere that these things didn't matter, I didn't need to feel like an alien.

For a people on a forum on a literary book, you people are surprisingly unable to appreciate metaphor.

I got what you were saying! And I can't believe people are lecturing someone FROM Iran on what life IN Iran is really like! Come on, y'all.

It does not matter to ME. ME. ME.I don't let it influence my life. My thinking. My lifestyle.

Hence, being the stranger part. If I lived somewhere that these things didn't matter, I didn't need to feel like an alien.

Nah you're not arya. You are more of a red priest in westeros

I got what you were saying! And I can't believe people are lecturing someone FROM Iran on what life IN Iran is really like! Come on, y'all.

I just came up with it, a few notes, I wasn't lecturing anyone. If I wanted to lecture him, I probably wouldn't have stopped at that, right?

Alright, that's fine. (: I'm sorry for not immediately getting the metaphor, but I wasn't lecturing you. Excuse.

They're right about what's Iran's like though. :P They just didn't get my meaning (or were messing with me).

Nah you're not arya. You are more of a red priest in westeros

Red Priests form a minority. Arya is one person. I'm closer to Arya because I'm not a minority, I've simply lost my identity.

Alright, that's fine. (: I'm sorry for not immediately getting the metaphor, but I wasn't lecturing you. Excuse.

I know you weren't lecturing me, I'm sorry if I sounded the way you thought I thought was lecturing you :P

Sansa-- firstly the coloring (red hair, blue eyes, fair skin) secondly, I know what it's like to live in a cage where you are constantly trying to please others to the point where you come last in your own considerations. And what it means to sing the right or the wrong songs. I was never big or powerful myself, so I dreamed of those who were. Sansa is not my favorite character in the book, but she is undoubtedly the one I am most like.

Off the top of my head - Tywin Lannister. I despise weakness, I don't usually compliment people for just doing their jobs (what do you want, a cookie?), I'd rather be feared and respected than loved, I like politics, I'm good at manipulating people, and sometimes I stare at people just to make them squirm. Also if you cross me you're going to regret it.

Off the top of my head - Tywin Lannister. I despise weakness, I don't usually compliment people for just doing their jobs (what do you want, a cookie?), I'd rather be feared and respected than loved, I like politics, I'm good at manipulating people, and sometimes I stare at people just to make them squirm. Also if you cross me you're going to regret it.

I want a cookie :dunce:

Robb. I am always like, "oooh, wow, let's take up some responsibilities, yeah, I'll do it, awesome!". And then when I see everything is going bad I am like "oh, why in seven hells did I do this!". So I try to get my mind off my troubles and this leads to new troubles...

I laughed at this, is that bad?

Archived